剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
It's for you.
这给你的
Nathen, don't.
纳森 别
I love you.
我爱你
Nathan!
纳森
Nathan!
纳森
Nathan!
纳森
Help me!
帮帮我
Haley!
海莉
Haley! Haley! You okay?
海莉 海莉 你还好吗
Oh, my god. Okay.
天啊 没事了
Breathe, Haley. Just breathe.
呼吸 海莉 呼吸
I was just trying to feel something.
我只是想感受一些事
Like... Alive, I guess.
例如 活着的感觉
And did that make you feel alive?
它让你感到活着了吗
No.
没有
But it made me want to.
但它让我想活下去
Julian, I thought we agreed
朱利安 我们不是说好
We weren't gonna hang posters out here.
不在这儿挂海报了吗
I didn't hang a --
我没有挂
What are you up to?
你想干什么
I love your back.
我爱你的背
You know where we should go?
知道我们要去哪吗
Julian's movie premiere.
朱利安的电影首映
Maybe we could talk Nathan and Haley into going.
我们可以叫上纳森和海莉
Might be good for her to get away.
让她出门转转也不错
And then we...Could...
然后我们 可以
Ski.
滑雪
Girls that can spell are sexy.
会拼写的女孩真性感
Then we could stay up all night and...
然后我们可以整夜狂欢
...Are terrible.
你真坏
I'm just insanely in love with you.
我只是无可救药地爱上了你
As promised.
像承诺的那样
I wish I could tell you there was a magic cure, Haley.
我希望能有神奇的治疗方法 海莉
But depression is a singular struggle.
但是抑郁症是要靠你自己调整的
Some people just wake up one day
也许有天醒来
And feel a little better than the day before.
就会觉得比昨天好多了
Hi, mama. How you feeling?
妈妈 感觉如何
Come here.
过来
What was that you were saying the other day
你那天说什么来着
About wanting to see snow?
关于看雪的
Well, Aunt Brooke says it's snowy in Utah,
布鲁克阿姨说犹他州现在下雪了
And that's where Julian's movie is playing.
朱利安的电影也会在那首映
And everyone's going.
大家都会去
Everyone, huh?
大家都是吗
Yeah.
是的
Maybe you should try this on.
也许你可以试试这个
Yeah, I don't -- I don't want your ears
我可不想你的耳朵
To get cold in the snow.
被雪给冻着了
You mean we can go?
你是说我们可以去了
Oh! I got to tell dad.
我得告诉爸爸去
Jamie.
杰米
Yeah?
怎么了
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Dad, we're going to Utah!
爸爸 我们要去犹他了
There are rooms for all of us?
能住下我们所有人吗
Oh, yeah. I think there's room.
是的 我想还有余地
There's trees in the house and moose antlers.
这房♥子里还有树和鹿角
There's 12 of us.
我们有12人
Only six bedrooms and a couple of couches.
但只有6间房♥和一些沙发
Dibs.
开始抢吧
You had them lock the master, right?
你让人把主客房♥锁了吧
Don't worry. We're good.
别担心 钥匙在我这里呢
Hey, uh, you need some help drinking that?
你需要人帮你喝吗
Lauren told me what you said about us being boys and all.
劳伦把所有事都告诉我了
I know we never really talked about it, but...
我知道我们从来没谈过它
It meant a lot to me.
但这对我意义重大
Thanks, but... I just want to get back
谢谢 我只是想回到
To the way we used to be, you know?
我们原先的样子
Yeah, I feel that.
我也那么想
Anyway, this trip 'bout to be insane.
总之 这次旅行会很疯狂的
Plus, I get to rock my new coat I just got in L.A.
我还要穿上我在洛杉矶买♥♥的新衣服
Check this out.
怎么样
Dude. No.
伙计 别
Hey, everyone! Dad! Come on!
所有人 爸爸 都过来
Doesn't anyone want to play?
没有人想玩吗
Ugh. I think I got some in my mouth.
我吞了东西进去了
As long as it's not yellow, I think you'll be fine.
只要不是黄色的就好
Hey, dad, can we build a snow fort?
爸爸 我们可以搭座冰雪城♥堡♥吗
I can build you a snow fort, buddy.
我可以帮你建座冰雪城♥堡♥
Okay, cool.
好 太帅了
Wait -- how do we know you, again?
等等 再问下你是谁
I'm Chase.
我是切斯
The bartender at Tric?
崔克酒吧的酒保
Whatever. You're no Grubbs.
无所谓 你又不是格拉布斯
Retreat! Retreat!
撤退 撤退
Oh, you guys are so dead!
你们死定了
Are you excited about tomorrow night?
还在为明晚激动吗
Yeah.
是啊
My dad says three things have to happen at this festival.
我爸爸说至少要完成三件事
The audience has to love the movie,
观众要喜欢这部电影
We have to sell it,
我们要卖♥♥出它
And I have to decide what's next.
我还要决定接下来干什么
Well, not to sound naive,
听起来不幼稚
But maybe you should just enjoy it.
也许你就该好好享受它
Yeah. I'd just enjoy it.
要我就会好好玩
It's a good life.
人生太美好了
Alex Dupr?
阿里克斯·杜佩雷
Right. Maybe two rehabs ago.
可惜你戒酒所都进了两次了 不行
Back of the line.
排队吧
Hey, hold up.
等等
I like that coat, man.
我喜欢那件大衣
Oh, that's what I'm talking about, baby.
我就说呢
Okay -- him, him, and the ladies, they with me.
好 他 他 还有这几位女士 和我一起的
Thanks. Not him.
谢谢 他不行
Back of the line. Let's go.
去排队 走开
Nah, I'm just kidding. He with us, too.
我开玩笑的 他和我们一起的
All right. Come on, man. Hurry up.
好吧 快点
People love the coat, baby!
人人都爱这件外套
Oh. Dang.
讨厌
Stop worrying about her.
别想她了
What?
什么
You're worrying about Haley.
你还在担心海莉
All right, look -- she's with Nate. She's fine.
听着 她现在和内特在一起 她很好
Besides, I got you a few things.
另外 我还给你带了点东西
White wine.
白葡萄酒
Thank you.
谢谢
And a kiss, because my baby looks amazing tonight.
还有一个吻 因为你今天晚上真是太迷人了
And, last but not least, a spare key to the house,
最后很重要的是 房♥子的备用钥匙
because you lose things.
因为总是丢东西
I do not lose things.
我没有丢东西
Look, just put it outside somewhere.
把它放在外面的什么地方就行
You know what? I'm gonna keep my white wine.
我会留下这杯酒
And you can have your kiss back.
也还你一个吻
But I don't need the key, because I don't lose things.
但是我不需要这把钥匙 因为我不丢东西
Who want to dance?
谁要过来跳舞
I do.
我去
Where's your, uh, "Boyfriend" Tonight?
你"今晚的男友"又在哪儿呢
I'm looking at him.
我看着的这个就是
You're the devil, aren't you?
你就是个女恶魔 不是吗
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表