剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
That is what sisters are for.
姐妹之间不言谢
Mom would have loved a night like tonight.
妈妈应该会喜欢今晚
Sometimes I flash on the fact
有时候突然想到
That we're never gonna see her again,
我们再也见不到她
And, uh...
而我
I can't breathe.
就难受得不能呼吸
I just can't believe she's gone.
我只是不能接受她的离开
I know.
我知道
We all miss her.
我们都很怀念她
Just know, Haley, she was so proud of you.
海莉 要知道她以你为傲
Yeah
是的
I hope you're proud of yourself, mother.
我希望你自重 妈妈
I can't believe that even you would stoop this low
难以置信你会这么作践自己
To sexually harass an employee
就因为保罗约会放你鸽子
To get back at Paul for standing you up on a date?
你就通过和员工乱搞来报复他
Brooke...
布鲁克
I am the date.
我就是她的约会对象
We've been seeing each other.
我们约会有段时日了
Huh. How was your night?
你们今晚过得怎么样
The best ever.
再好不过了
I don't know where you get it,
我不知道你从哪里学来的
But you're a great parent.
但你绝对是个好父亲
I get it from you.
我从你身上学的
You know what I was thinking tonight?
知道我今晚在想什么吗
What?
什么
I want us to have another baby.
我们应该再要一个孩子
Hales?
海莉
I actually took a pregnancy test this morning.
其实 我今早就做了个验孕测试
And it -- it was negative.
结果是阴性
Okay.
没事
Hey, it's fine. We'll -- we'll try again.
没什么 我们 我们可以再试试
You're okay, right? I'm fine.
还好吧 我没事
I'm fine.
没事
So you're leaving?
你要走了
I told you, I don't have a choice.
我说过了 我别无选择
Marry me.
嫁给我
What did you just say?
你刚才说什么
I said, "marry me."
我说 "嫁给我"
You've got to be joking.
你开玩笑吧
No.
没有
I'm serious.
我很认真
You made me a promise, and I'm holding you to it.
你给过我一个承诺 我要和你一起实现它
Marrying me fixes everything.
嫁给我能补救一切
All you have to do is say "yes."
你只需要说 "我愿意"
What do you want?
你还想干什么
I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
我只是来道歉
I never should have made that tape,
我不该录那段录像
But you got to know
但你得知道
That I never meant for any of that other stuff to happen.
我从没想过会闹出这么大的事
If there was any way that I could take it back,
如果有任何方式能够挽回
I would.
我都愿意去做
I just...
我只是
Hoped you could find it in your heart to forgive me.
希望你真的可以原谅我
The movie's wrapped, Josh.
电影已经杀青了 乔什
And so are we. Goodbye.
我们也一样 后会无期
Dude, we just said we were getting the tape out there.
伙计 我们约定的只是拿走那卷带子
The plan was never to blackmail these people for money.
借机敲诈可不在计划之内
My girl rocked it tonight.
今晚我的女孩惊艳全场
Thank you.
谢谢
So, it was some night, huh?
美好的一夜
You sure you had a good time?
你确定你过得不错
You seemed like something was bothering you.
你看起来像是有心事
Quinn, there's something I need to tell you.
奎恩 有件事我必须给你说
Remember the tennis player
还记得那个
That wouldn't take no for an answer?
不死心的网球运动员吗
Yeah.
记得
Well, she is the girl who bought my portrait tonight.
今晚买♥♥走我肖像照的就是她
That Katie girl?
叫凯蒂的那女孩
I-I don't understand.
我没明白
Wait, you know her?
等等 你认识她
Why do you have a photo with her?
为什么你会有跟她的合照
Because it's not her.
因为这不是她
It's Sara.
这是莎拉
You showed me something pretty special tonight.
今晚你展示出了很特别的一面
I'm trying to forget what we were shown tonight,
我正在努力忘记今晚看到的一切
If you don't mind.
如果你不介意的话
Alex.
阿里克斯
Who would have thought that you, of all people,
谁会想到 这么多人之中
Would rescue her?
你会想救她
I didn't do anything. You're the one bailing her out.
我什么也没做 是你帮她解了围
Thanks to you.
都是因为你
What?
为什么
You remember what you said to me
还记得我们在这儿的第一个晚上
Our first night here?
你对我说的话吗
"What if we ruin it?"
"如果我们分手了呢"
Every night I spent away from you,
我跟你分手后的每个夜晚
I dreamed about being back here --
我都会做梦回到这里
In this room,
这间屋子
In this bed, with you.
这张床 和你在一起
I dreamed about us, Brooke.
我梦到我们俩 布鲁克
And now we're here.
而现在梦想成真了
We're back.
我们又在一起
And you look even more beautiful than in my dreams.
而你本人比在我梦里更美丽
I love you.
我爱你
I never stopped loving you --
从没停止过
Not for one night, not for one moment.
不只是今晚 不只是这一刻
And I never will.
永远都不会停止
Nothing can ruin us,
没有什么能让我们分开
Brooke Davis.
布鲁克·戴维斯
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表