剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Obviously not.
答案很显然是否定的
Cut deeper next time.
下次割深点
How's that for direction?
这个指导怎么样
When he comes to, tell him he's fired.
他醒来时 告诉他他被炒了
Okay, let's get this over with.
好吧 让我们快点了事
Can we say grace first?
我们能先祷告吗
You're religious now?
你开始变得虔诚了
Well, I have been calling out
我最近经常听见有人
God's name a lot lately.
呼喊上帝的名字
Thank you, God, for my wonderful family,
谢谢上帝 保佑我的家庭
for the food that we're about to receive...
保佑我们有充足的食物
And for David.
还有大卫
His chest...
他的胸膛
strong arms...
坚实的臂膀
home theater...
家庭影院
Oh, she does love the home theater.
她真的很喜欢家庭影院
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen!
阿门
Amen.
阿门
How's your hand?
你手怎么样了
Better than his head.
比那家伙的脑袋要好
Thanks for sticking up for me.
谢谢你为我撑腰
You've had to do that a lot lately.
你最近不得不经常这么做
I'm pretty sure
我很肯定
Nobody thinks I can do this movie.
没有人认为我能演好这部电影
Since when do you give a crap about
你从什么时候开始关心
What anybody else thinks?
别人怎么想的了
It's just...
只是
What if I screw up?
如果我搞砸了怎么办
You won't.
你不会的
Have some faith in yourself.
相信你自己
I do.
我对你有信心
I won't let you down.
我不会让你失望的
I know.
我知道
What was I saying?
我刚才说什么来着
You said, "Watch this."
你说 看这个
So, uh, I think we're all curious.
那么 我认为我们都想知道
How exactly did you two get together?
你们两个是怎么走到一起的
Glad you asked.
很高兴你这么问了
It was just another boring day at the gym
一天我无聊地在健身房♥
When who should accidentally
猜谁碰巧
Walk into my stripper aerobics class?
走进我学脱衣舞有氧运动的课堂
David.
大卫
Ooh!
答对
Quinny's got herself a smart one.
奎恩的男朋友真聪明
Yes. David.
对 是大卫
He was so embarrassed to leave,
他实在不好意思离开
He stayed the entire class.
所以他在整节课都待在那儿
And it was quite a workout.
运动量蛮大的
I gave him a private session later that night.
那晚稍后我还单独给他跳了一段
And the rest, as they say, is sex.
剩下的 用他们的话说 就是性♥爱♥了
I'm really happy you two found each other.
真高兴你们两个发现了彼此
Okay, if nobody else is gonna say it
好吧 如果没人要说点什么的话
Then I will.
我就说了
Please don't, Haley.
不要 海莉
Taylor, at any point, did it occur to you,
泰勒 不管怎样 你有没有想过
"Hooking up with my sister's ex-husband...
和自己姐妹的前夫有一腿
That might be kind of insensitive...and whorish"?!
也许有点别扭和下流吧
Funny, no.
可笑 不
David, you and Quinn just got divorced.
大卫 你刚和奎恩离婚
How can you sleep with someone else so soon?
你怎么可以这么快就和另外的人上♥床♥了呢
Especially our sister!
特别是和我们的姐妹
Oh, you want to talk about insensitive and horish?
你想讨论别扭和下流吗
Quinn had sex with this bozo
奎恩和这个家伙上过床
When we were still married.
在我们还没有离婚前
What?
什么
Actually, uh...
实际上
We've never had sex.
我们从来没有上过床
I just told you that we did.
我只是给你说我们上过床了
Yes, Nate, I would love another beer.
是啊 内特 我想再喝瓶啤酒
Good idea.
好主意
Boy, can you clear a room?
你们能把房♥间给清理下么
David.
大卫
How could you lie to me about something like that?
你怎么可以对我说那样的谎话
Because you weren't letting go!
因为你不肯放手
Okay, I needed you to move on,
我需要你向前看
And I thought the only way you'd do it is if you hated me.
我想唯一让你放手的方法就是让你恨我
Well, mission accomplished. I do hate you.
不错 目的达到了 我的确恨你
David, listen to me.
大卫 听我说
You know what? No matter what you say you want about Taylor
你知道吗 不管你想怎么说泰勒
At least she's been honest with me.
至少她对我是坦诚的
I thought contract negotiations were tense.
我以为谈合同就够紧张的了
It is insane in that room
屋子里面才是真疯狂啊
And David's bigger than I remember.
大卫要比我记得的更高大点
So you really haven't slept with her?
那么你真的没有和她上过床
Shut up, man. I like her.
住嘴了 我喜欢她
I can tell.
看得出来
You came here instead of hiding out somewhere.
你来了而不是躲在别的什么地方
Yeah, I thought I owed her that much,
是啊 我认为我欠她很多
Especially after the whole Kylie thing.
特别是经历了那些跟凯莉相关的事后
Hey, I don't suppose that we could just
我可不认为我们可以
Hide in here for a while and not go back?
在这躲着不回去了
Probably not.
十有八♥九♥不能
Anyway, you're the one that added
不管怎么说 你才是那个把
"Falling insanely in love with Quinn" To my contract.
"疯狂地爱上了奎恩"加进我合同里面的人
Probably should have added sex to that, too, huh?
你应该把"性♥爱♥"也加进去才对啊 是吧
Why did you send Alexander
你为什么派亚历山大
To drop off Julian's stuff?
把朱利安的东西给送回去
He's really upset!
他真的生气
What happened "No need for unnecessary drama"?
毫无必要的插曲是怎么回事
Yeah, well, that drama was very necessary, dear.
好吧 小插曲还是很必要的 亲爱的
I needed to show you that he still had feelings for you.
我得给你看看他依然对你有感觉
Whatever you do with that information is up to you.
无论怎么想都取决于你
Mother!
妈妈
All right, enough said.
好吧 说够了
I'll keep out of it.
我会置身事外的
Now, onto other business.
现在 说其它事
Millicent... you're shutting her out.
米莉森 你把她赶走了
What do you care?
你想说什么
Well, I've never been a fan of Millicent's,
好吧 我从来都不喜欢米莉森
But she was always there for you.
但是她一直都支持你
She believed in you when your own mother didn't.
当你妈妈都不相信你的时候她还相信你
And now she needs someone to believe in her.
而现在她需要某个人相信她
More important, she needs a friend.
更重要的是 她需要个朋友
No, she doesn't. She has you.
不 她不需要 她有你
I am not the friend type.
我可不是可以和她做朋友的那种人
Now I know who Clay reminds me of.
现在我想到了克雷让我想起了谁
Who was that guy that you dated freshman year?
大一和你约会的那个人是谁来着
Dan Thomson?
丹·汤姆森
Whatever happened to him?
他怎么了
You told him you'd sleep with him if he broke up with me
你告诉他如果他和我分手你就和他上♥床♥
So he did... and then you did.
所以他那样做了 然后你就和他睡了
That's right. I'm the sister who actually sleeps with guys.
不错 我才是那个和他们睡觉的人哦
Do they give you a medal for that or just a shot?
他们给你发奖牌了还是怎么地了
We have cupcakes for dessert,
我准备了蛋糕作为甜点
In case anybody wants them.
以防万一每个人都要吃
I bought them for Jamie,
我给吉米买♥♥的
But Taylor doesn't seem to have a problem
但是貌似泰勒对于
Taking other people's stuff.
抢走别人的东西毫无意见
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表