剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
put a lot into this film.
花了很多心思在这部电影上
The sex tape was yesterday's problem.
性♥爱♥录像带的事已经过去了
You put a lot into this film, too.
这部电影你也花了不少心思
You did great work. Maybe your best work.
你做的不错 也许会是你最棒的作品
But that won't matter if nobody shows up to see it.
但是如果没人买♥♥票去看 我们就会前功尽弃
You need to keep Josh's...personal life under wraps.
你得对乔什的私人生活保密
Our film is a love story between a guy and a girl,
我们的电影讲述的是男女之间的爱情故事
not a guy and a guy.
而不是男人和男人之间
I think that's why they call it acting.
我想这就是为什么我们需要表演
How many openly gay leading men can you name?
你能举出多少个出柜的男主角
Doesn't make it right.
不是说这么做就对
Doesn't make it okay.
不是说这么做就可以
It's just the way it is.
但是事实就是如此
I just don't think it matters.
我不认为同志有什么问题
I hope it doesn't.
我也希望没有
But we can't afford to take that risk.
但是我们冒不起这个险
Julian can't afford it.
朱利安冒不起这个险
You have until tonight to give Paul his money back.
今晚之前你还有机会把保罗的钱还给他
What's that supposed to mean?
你什么意思
How could you do this to us?
你怎么能这么对我们
And to the movie?
怎么能这么对这部电影
And to Alex, for that matter?
怎么能这么对阿里克斯
Hey, I'm an actor, okay?
我是个演员 好吗
I travel a lot.
我常出门在外
The road gets lonely.
一个人太孤单了
You know what? Save it.
知道吗 你省省吧
Alex told me.
阿里克斯已经告诉我了
You didn't think we would put two and two together with the extortion?
你不觉得我们可以根据勒索推测出来吗
I'd have you arrested, if it wasn't for the film.
如果不是为了电影 我一定让你进局子
I wasn't behind the extortion.
我不是敲诈的幕后黑手
I wanted the tape to get out.
我就是想让那卷录像带发布
My ex-boyfriend is threatening to out me.
我前男友威胁要把我是同志的事公布出来
That's not my problem.
那不是我的问题
One bad Indie film isn't gonna kill my career,
一部独♥立♥制♥作♥的烂片毁不了我的事业
but a scandal like this could.
但是这种丑闻就会
A scandal like this could kill us right now.
这种丑闻立马就能毁了我们
Oh, stop being so dramatic.
别瞎操心了
You think that's dramatic?
你认为这是瞎操心吗
Wait till I have you fire Alexander.
等我让你炒了亚历山大再说
You wouldn't. I might.
你不会的 我会的
How could you do something like that in public?!
你怎么能公开的做这种事
And better question...
更妙的是
What imbecile would mistake me for my mother?!
把我妈错认成我 这人有多蠢
Maybe it's not that bad.
也许也没那么糟糕
"Clothes over blows"?!
"布鲁克口♥技♥"
It's the second biggest scandal of the week!
这简直是本周第二大丑闻
Well, what's the first?
那第一大是什么
Oh, God.
天哪
Grubbs, you seen Haley?
格拉布斯 你看到海莉没
Uh, I think she's with Miranda.
我想她和米兰达在一块
Can I get you something to drink while you wait?
你等她的时候要不要来点喝的
Yeah, sure.
当然
What'll it be?
想喝点什么
You've never asked me that before.
你之前都没问过这个问题
I'm a little off my game today.
我今天状态不大好
Just Miranda.
因为米兰达
Ah. That sounds like when I first met Haley.
听起来跟我第一次遇见海莉一样
I'll have a whiskey and water.
给我来杯威士忌兑水
Actually, you know what? It's still daylight outside.
事实上 外面还是白天呢
Hold the whiskey.
不要威士忌算了
I mean, at least Haley liked you.
至少海莉喜欢你
Miranda just keeps shooting me down.
米兰达一直都在拒绝我
Haley hated me in the beginning.
海莉最开始的时候也讨厌我
How did you change things?
那你是怎么让她转变的
What did you do?
你怎么做的
Nothing. There was nothing I could do.
什么都没做 也没有什么我能做的
One day, she just decided let me in.
一天 她突然就让我走进了她的生活
You can only do what you do, man.
老兄 你只能尽人事而已
Nathan, have you seen Haley?
内森你看见海莉没有
I was gonna ask you the same thing.
我还想问你来着
No, I didn't know that.
不 我不知道这件事
Can you tell me why Katie was dismiss the team?
你能告诉我凯蒂为什么解散团队吗
Yeah, any information would be helpful.
对 任何消息都行
And could you have Tanesha give me a call?
你能让特内莎给我来个电♥话♥吗
Great. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢
What can I get you boys?
你们想吃点什么
Can I get a grilled cheese with chicken fingers,
我要一份奶酪烤鸡爪
extra fries, and a chocolate milkshake?
特大份的薯条 还要杯巧克力奶昔
What? I had leftover Chinese for breakfast.
干嘛 我早餐吃的是剩下的中国菜
I'm starving.
我饿死了
Okay.
行
And a vanilla shake for me.
我要杯香草奶昔
So... how much did you miss your Uncle Skills?
你有多想你斯奇尔斯叔叔
Oh, come on, man. It better be more than that.
拜托 老弟 肯定不止这么点
That's what I'm talking about.
这还差不多
Can I tell you a secret?
告诉你个秘密吧
Let's hear it.
听着呢
I know someone who missed you even more.
我知道有人更想你
Miss Lauren.
劳伦老师
She was pretty sad that you left.
你离开的时候她真的很伤心
I bet she's happy now that you're back.
我打赌你回来了 她很高兴
I don't know, Dawg.
我不知道 伙计
Things are different now. She moved on.
时过境迁了 她放手了
What's moved on?
什么放手了
Mouth stole her from me.
大嘴把她从我这儿偷走了
You believe that? My friend.
你相信吗 我的朋友
Or at least my ex-friend.
至少是曾经的朋友
So you're not gonna be friends wit Mouth anymore
所以你不会和大嘴继续做朋友了
because he stole miss Lauren from you?
因为他把劳伦老师从你这偷走了
Yeah, well, friends just don't do that, Jamie.
嗯 朋友是不会做这种事的 杰米
Well, you stole miss Lauren away from me first,
最开始是你从我这把劳伦老师偷走的
and we're still friends.
我们仍然是朋友
You want the bad news or the really bad news?
有一个坏消息和一个真正的坏消息
How about the bad news?
先说坏消息吧
Well, your girlfriend
你女朋友
is the second biggest Internet scandal of the day.
跻身本周第二大网络丑闻
"Brooke Davis caught in sex act with boy toy!"
"布鲁克·戴维斯和小白脸厮混被抓现行"
I cannot believe they confused me with my mother!
我没法相信他们居然把我妈和我搞混
Well, in their defense,
他们会解释说
she was being blocked by Alexander's naked body.
她被亚历山大的裸体挡住了
Which brings me to the really bad news.
接下来是真正的坏消息
"Alex Duprey and Josh Avery in steamy sex tape.
"阿里克斯·杜佩雷和乔什·艾弗里的
Click here to watch."
色情录像带 点击这里观看"
They released the sex tape.
他们把性♥爱♥录像带发布了
I know. I sold it.
我知道 是我卖♥♥出去的
I'm sorry. You did what?
不好意思 你干了啥
I did what was best for the film.
我做的都是为了电影好
We had to cover our investment.
我们必须弥补我们的投资
Don't take it personally.
别太感情用事
Don't take it personally?
不要感情用事
You mean that my father didn't consult me about this?
你是说我爸爸丝毫不过问我的意见
That's kind of personal, dad.
这是感情用事 爸爸
And on top of that what about Alex?
最重要的是阿里克斯怎么办
How could you do that to her?
你怎么能这么对她
It was Alex's idea.
这是她的主意
Hey, Skills.
嗨 斯奇尔斯
Hey, Millie.
嗨 米莉
I need to ask you something.
我要问你点事
Is it about Marvin and Lauren?
是关于马尔文和劳伦的吗
Yeah.
是的
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表