剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
I was dreaming about your dad.
我梦见你♥爸♥了
I woke up smelling his cologne.
我醒来闻闻他的古龙香水味
What kind did he wear?
他穿戴着什么
Stetson.
大毡帽
Back when I first met him,
就像我初次见到他那样
He was something of a dime-store cowboy.
他有点像折扣商店里的牛仔
A cowboy? Dad?
牛仔 爸是牛仔
We can't be talking about the same father.
我们说的是同一个人吗
You'd be surprised what you don't know about that man.
他不为人知的一面一定会让你大吃一惊的
Or about both of us, actually.
或者说我们两个都会很吃惊的
Like what?
比如说
Oh, I don't know.
我也不知道
Well, come on, like...
呀 说嘛 比如说
Did you guys have a song or...
你们有没有过一首情歌♥什么的
"Don't think twice, it's all right" By Bob Dylan.
鲍勃·迪伦唱的《已成定局》
That's a breakup song.
那明明是首分手歌♥
I know, but it's what was playing in that old chevy pickup
我懂 但那时在一辆老式雪佛兰小卡车
the first time that we...
里面放着那首歌♥ 我们
Uh, uh, "Kissed," Please.Se. "Kissed."
嗯嗯 接吻了 拜托请说接吻了
Oh, now, that...
噢 既然你想听接吻
That was at a Christmas Mixer.
那是在一场圣诞新人联谊会中
Mistletoe...
槲寄生
Nat king cole on the record player.
还有录音机里纳京高的歌♥
I felt that kiss in my toes.
那一吻让我畅快无比
And you won his heart with your chicken-dumpling soup, huh?
所以你就用鸡布丁汤俘获了他的心是吗
I won his heart...
我俘获了他的心啊
With a note that I left in his jean-jacket pocket.
用的是一张偷偷留在他牛仔裤口袋的纸条
I won his stomach with my chicken-dumpling soup.
用鸡丸汤俘获的却是他的胃
I don't even have the recipe.
我甚至连鸡饺汤的食谱都没有
Well, give me a pen.
嗯 给我一只笔
Come on.
来
Here.
给
Now...
现在呢
The secret, as you know...
这个秘诀啊 如你所知
Is to stir the batter slowly.
就是要慢慢 慢慢地搅拌面糊
And whole peppercorns.
还要用到完整的干胡椒
None of that table stuff.
千万别用胡椒粉
And always start with a whole chicken, okay?
而且一定要用全鸡来做哦 记住啦
Hey, Jame!
嘿 杰米
We need to talk, buddy.
我们谈谈吧 小伙子
Man to man?
不绕弯子吗
Yeah.
对
When you were at Andre's this morning,
你今天早上在安德雷家的时候
Your grandma got sicker.
你外婆的病更重了
She's in the hospital now.
她现在在医院里
And, um, she'd like to see you.
而且 她很想见你
She's gonna die now, isn't she?
她快不行了 是吧
Man to man?
直说吗
Yeah, buddy.
是的 儿子
Pretty soon.
很快了
You want to talk about it?
你有什么要说吗
If it wasn't for grandma, I wouldn't have Chester.
要不是因为外婆 我就不会有切斯特
Didn't your mom and I buy you Chester?
不是你妈和我给你买♥♥的切斯特吗
Yeah, but you didn't really have a choice.
是 但你们别无选择
Grandma taught me to wish on a star.
因为外婆教过我向星星许愿
And you wished for Chester?
你许愿能得到切斯特吗
Wouldn't you?
不是吗
Yeah.
是啊
Can I have a few minutes before we leave?
那我们走之前我可以逗留一会儿吗
Sure.
当然可以
I'll be downstairs with your mom, all right?
我和你妈就在楼下 好吗
All right, let's go, people! Rehearsal's up!
好的 大家准备了 开始排练了
It was crazy-hot.
那真叫一个极度热辣
When he finally caught his breath enough to speak,
最后他终于喘过气说话
He actually called it a religious sex experience.
他把那称作宗教性体验
I know. Yeah.
我懂 对
But the last girl he was with
但上一个与他交往的女人
Practically qualifies for a senior discount.
老到有资格申请长者购物优♥惠♥了
I know.
我懂
Julian?
朱利安
Have you called last looks for hair and makeup yet?
你叫了上次的化妆师了吗
No. Why?
没 怎么了
Just trying to be professional.
出于专业性问问而已
Alex
阿里克斯
Alex, you okay?
阿里克斯你还好吗
I'm fine.
我很好
Wow. Ouch.
哎哟 真疼
Get off my set.
滚出我的片场
Do you have any idea the
你知道
kinds of things she has been saying about...
她刚才说了什么吗
I don't care, Brooke! Get off my set!
我不管 布鲁克 滚开
Julian! I don't care!
朱利安 我不管
Yeah, I guess you've made that pretty obvious.
对 我猜你表示的已经很清楚的
Excuse me.
闪开
It smells awesome.
味道闻起来真棒
It's my mom's recipe.
我妈给的食谱
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I was just...
还好 但就是
Where's Jamie?
杰米上哪去了
He'll be downstairs in a second.
他马上就下楼了
Haley.
海莉
He knows.
他都知道了
I thought we decided we weren't gonna tell him.
我以为我们决定不告诉他了
He guessed.
他自己猜的
Of course he did. He's so familiar with death.
他当然猜得到 死亡的事他都那么熟了
Why wouldn't he? Haley.
他凭什么猜不到 海莉
Ow! Damn it!
啊 该死
Are you okay? Mmhmm.
你还好吗 没事
Are you okay? Is it bad?
你还好吗 伤得重吗
Yeah, it's bad. It's really bad.
重 很严重 非常严重
My mom's dying, and I'm making soup!
我妈都要死了 我却在做什么汤
Because there's nothing else that I can do
因为我无能为力
Because I can't stop it because nothing can stop it!
我留不住她的命 什么都留不住她的命
Okay. All right.
好了 没事没事
There's just... this is so...
就是有一点 那么
There's so many moments and there's so much
那么多的回忆 那些回忆都要随她去了
That go with her when she dies.
都会随着她的离去而消失
I don't know what the right questions are to ask.
我不知道该问点什么
And I don't... I'm not ready for this.
我不知道 我还没有准备好
I'm just really not ready.
我真的没有准备好
Nobody ever is.
没人能准备好
Whoa. You all right?
你还好吗
In movies, you never see how much
电影里从来不演施暴者
punching hurts the puncher.
会伤的多重
And who did the puncher punch?
被打者是谁啊
Alex. Because?
阿里克斯 原因是?
Because I went to Julian's hotel room last night,
因为我昨晚去朱利安的酒店房♥间找他
And I saw Alex naked in his bed,
却看到阿里克斯裸躺在他床上
And I could hear him in the shower.
而且我能听见他正在洗澡
Oh, dear.
天哪
Yeah. You said it. No, I meant...
你已经说过了 不 我是说
"Oh, dear, I don't know whose room she was in,
"我不知道她抓在谁的房♥间"
"But Alex was with me last night.
"但是阿里克斯昨晚和我在一起"
And she was very naked."
"她脱的一览无余"
You?
和你
Yes.
是的
Not Julian?
不是和朱利安
No.
不是
In Julian's hotel room?
在朱利安的酒店房♥间
Apparently.
对啊
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表