剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
"The girl behind the brown door."
"棕色门后的女孩"
Doesn't have the same ring to it.
不过没有相同的戒指
Hey, brooke. How you doing?
嘿 布鲁克 干什么呢
Yeah, I'm just watching a teamster paint my adolescence
看粉刷匠用劣质棕色涂料
A fugly shade of brown.
粉刷我的青春期
Oh. I guess there's a lot of memories around here for you.
我想这里一定有很多你的记忆
You could say that.
可以这么说
In high school, this was Lucas' bedroom.
高中时 这里是卢卡斯的卧室
Mm. Now that that's burned into my brain,
既然这已经印入了我脑海
How we, uh, doing on the wardrobe choices for scene 23?
我们给场景23选什么衣服
The big love scene --
大爱的场景
Slinky off-the-shoulder, tight-and-revealing.
紧身单肩裙 还有件紧身显身段的衣服
Nice.
很好
I knew hiring you as costume designer was the right move.
我就知道雇你做服装设计师是对的
Thank you.
谢谢
Let me see them on her before I make a decision.
我想看看她穿起来怎样再做决定
So...
那么
Speaking of high school memories,
讲到高中的回忆
Haley and quinn organized that fundraiser dance
今晚海莉和奎恩将在树山中学举办
At tree hill high tonight.
一场募捐基金舞会
And I just wanted to tell you
我就是想告诉你
In case you were thinking it'd be weird to go.
以免你觉得过去会很奇怪
Not that you would. But if you did...
最好你不这么想 如果你这么想
It wouldn't.
不会的
Uh, thanks,
谢谢
but, you know, we shoot our first scenes tomorrow,
不过你知道我们明天要拍第一场戏
And I got a million things to do.
而且我还有很多事要做
Besides, you know what a geek I was in high school.
此外你知道我高中时是个怪人
You've seen my yearbook photo.
你看过我的毕业册照片
Yeah, that's burned into my brain.
嗯 也印在我脑海里了
Exactly.
绝对的
The day I graduated, I swore I'd never go back.
毕业那天 我就发誓再也不会回去
You have fun, though. I'll see you tomorrow.
不过 希望你玩的开心 明天见
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Clay, I'm here for my morning laps.
克雷 我来晨浴了
I even shaved certain... areas to cut down on my time.
我甚至刮了某个部位的毛来节省我的时间
And yours.
还有你的时间
Ugh. Just go away already.
还没滚蛋
Ugh. Don't tell me you're in there
别告诉你又和那个
with that miserable slag again.
悲剧的婊♥子♥在里面
Sorry. I'm such a slag.
不好意思 我就是个婊♥子♥
Guys?
伙计们
It's a little early to be surfing for porn.
现在搜A片太早了点吧
Don't ever say that.
别这么说
Don't even think it.
想都不用想
We're not looking at porn... Yet.
我们还没在看A片
We're changing your life.
我们在改变你的生活
"Cantwaittofindadate.Com"
"Cantwaittofindadate[等不及要找个伴侣].Com"
Seriously?
你们来真的
Listen, the best way to get over Millie
听着 让你和米莉斩断情丝的
is to get right back on the horse --
最好办法是再找个女人
Preferably a hot, naked,
如果她是个火♥辣♥ 裸体
made-to-order horse.
称心如意的婊♥子♥就更好了
And all you have to do is describe your perfect woman.
你只要描述下心中完美女人的样子就成了
Hey, man.
嘿 伙计
morning.
早上好
Morning?
早上好
Where the hell are we?
我们在哪里呢
We left that charity event in Atlanta early
昨晚我们早早就离开了亚特兰大的那场慈善募捐
so we could make it back to tree hill by morning.
按理说今天早上就能到树山镇了
Yeah. Uh, right after you fell asleep last night,
是的 昨晚你一睡着
it started raining.
就下雨了
Yeah?
是吗
Really hard. And?
非常大 然后呢
One might even call it a deluge.
大到可以用洪水形容了
Clay.
克雷
I missed the highway exit
其实我开过了高速入口
And, uh, drove a few hours in the wrong direction.
然后往错的路线开了几个小时
But the good news is
不过还有个好消息
that we're only a couple hundred miles outside of Tree Hill,
就是我们离树山镇只不过几百英里
and we're driving a corvette.
而且我们开的像巡洋舰一样快
We'll be home faster than you can say Yao Ming.
在你能正确发音姚明前咱就到家了
Yao Ming.
姚明
So we'll get home this afternoon.
那我们下午回家吧
Clay...
克雷
There was a reason I had to be home this morning.
我今早必须到家是有原因的
Here I come.
我来了
Hope you guys are ready for me.
猜你们都为我准备好了吧
Bacon, crispy.
脆咸肉
Eggs, scrambled. Milk, chocolate.
炒蛋 牛奶 巧克力
Hey!
嘿
Besides "Please" And "Thank you,"
除了"请"和"谢谢"
Do you have anything else
你就没有其他话要跟
You would like to say to your mother?
你妈妈说吗
Pancakes, blueberry?
还有薄烤饼 蓝莓
I can't believe it.
真不敢相信
They frickin' forgot my birthday.
他们居然忘了我的生日
Haley, listen, my phone is bad to die.
海莉 听着 我的手♥机♥快没电了
Everything's fine -- we're just having some car trouble,
不过一切都好 只是车出了点问题
So I don't know when we're gonna make it home.
我也不知道何时能到家
but, haley...
不过 海莉
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Well...
很好
According to Gomer Pyle,
据高莫·派尔说
"They don't got no fancy car tires,"
"他们没有合适的车胎"
So they got to tow it to Mount Pilot.
所以他们要把车子拖去导航山
They'll have it back by tonight.
晚上会拖回来的
Tonight? Come on
今晚 拜托
I got to get ahold of Haley.
我必须要去见海莉
I always go big for her birthday.
每次生日我都精心准备
She'll be expecting something.
她现在一定在期待我
I...
我
Let me use your phone. Sure.
手♥机♥让我用下 好的
It's in the car.
在车里
Hey, alex, I just got the gold script revisions,
阿里克斯 我刚拿到金纸的剧本修订本
But I don't see any changes.
但我发现没有一点改变
That's 'cause there aren't any.
因为本来就没改变
Then why'd we put out pages?
那为什么做出金页的
I wasn't gonna let the final script color be salmon.
我不想让最终版本的颜色是浅澄色的
Puke.
恶心
Okay.
好吧
Hey, so I, um, I saw you talking to brooke earlier.
嘿 其实刚才我看见你和布鲁克谈话了
She practically begged you to go to that dance.
她肯定在求你去舞会
Not quite.
不全是
I think what she said was "It wouldn't be weird" If I went.
我觉得她说的是我去"也不会很奇怪"
Trust me. She wants you to go.
相信我 她很想你去
I think she was just being polite.
我想她只是出于礼貌吧
It's -- it's been weird between us since the breakup.
分手后 我们俩一直都怪怪的
And since when are you so pro Brooke-and-Julian?
话说回来你何时这么赞成我和布鲁克了
Oh, I'm a total "Brulian" Fan now.
噢 我现在是"布鲁利安"的铁杆粉丝
One of the steps of recovery
破镜重圆的其中一步
is to make amends for all the wrongs you've done.
就是补偿你以前犯下的错
You still gonna have time to be in the movie?
你没时间去演电影了吧
Shut up!
闭嘴
Why are we eating with the nice plates?
为什么今天用好盘子吃饭
We only do that on holidays and stuff.
我们只在节日时才这样啊
I don't know.
我也不知道
Maybe it's the birth of a new day.
可能是因为新一天的到来吧
Are you feeling all right?
你没事吧
Yeah.
嗯
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表