剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Previously on "One Tree Hill"
《篮球兄弟》前情提要
You were at that party that night,
你那晚参加了派对
but you didn't have sex with Nathan Scott, did you?
但你没和内森·斯卡特发♥生♥关♥系♥ 对吧
No.
是的
It's over.
都结束了
I've been given only days to live. That was 14 months ago.
14个月前 医生说我的时日不多了
So how'd you know she was lying?
你怎么知道她在说谎
Takes a con to know a con.
最了解骗子的永远是另一个骗子
That night you said
那晚你说
you were gonna take that movie in New Zealand,
要去新西兰拍电影
I wrote "marry me" in the sand, and then I didn't tell you
我在海滩上写了"娶我" 但我没告诉你
because you said you were leaving.
因为你说你要离开
I didn't know.
我不知道啊
Hey.
嘿
I think you should go home to David.
你该回去找大卫
I don't want you to be alone, honey.
我不想你这么孤独 宝贝儿
why'd you send her away?
为什么把她赶走
I loved you so much, Sara.
我太爱你了 莎拉
I don't want to lose us.
我不想忘掉这段感情
But now it's time to let go.
现在是放手的时候了
Don't worry, senior.
别担心 先生
You won't feel a thing.
不会疼的
So, tell me, doc. How many heart transplants have you done?
医生 你做过多少例心脏移植手术
Dos o tres.
两三例吧
Más o menos.
大概
Doc, I-I'm -- I'm not under yet.
医生 我还没被麻醉呢
I'm still here.
我还很清醒
Hey, doc, doc, doc, I'm still here.
嘿 医生 医生 我还清醒着呢
I'm still here, doc.
我还是清醒的 医生
I'm still here.
我还清醒着
I'm still here.
我还清醒着
I'm still here.
我还清醒着
It's okay, baby.
没事了 宝贝儿
It's okay.
没事了
It was a dream, right?
只是个恶梦 没事了
It was just another dream.
只是个梦
He's going.
他会去的
All right, Haley, I just wanted
海莉 我只想
to spend this weekend with my son and my friends.
与儿子和朋友们一起过周末
I barely even know this guy.
我都不认识这个家伙
He's going.
他会去的
You're going.
你要去
An entire weekend in the woods...
在森林里过周末...
You realize I know nothing about camping?
你知道的 我对露营一点儿都不在行
What does this guy even know about camping?
那家伙知道怎么露营吗
He makes movies -- and not very good ones.
他是个拍电影的 也没拍过好片子
Julian lives in Tree Hill now.
朱利安在树山镇安了家
It's time he hung out with the guys.
他也应该参与你们男人的活动
I'm not a guy's guy. I don't have homies.
我不善于和男人打交道 我也没什么哥们儿
I don't think anyone has had homies since 1989.
1989年以后就没"哥们儿"这种说法了吧
I'm just saying my close friends have always been girls.
我是说我的密友从来都是女生
You mean like Alex?
你是说像阿里克斯那样的吗
Yes, exactly like...
对 就像...
I'm going.
我去就是了
Yeah.
这就对了
Hi, Clay.
嘿 克雷
You know how cute I always thought you were.
知道吗 我一直觉得你很可爱
Oh, I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you, you perv?
我就知道你喜欢这样 是吧 变♥态♥
I-I'm sorry.
抱歉
"Fast Times" was on cable last night.
昨晚电视在播《开放的美国学府》[青春电影]
Show a little respect for the dead, you goof.
尊重下死者 呆呆
Sara.
莎拉
This isn't healthy, is it?
这很不健康 是吧
Oh, I don't know -- probably healthier than
我不知道 也许比起
all the women you've had in your pool in real life.
和一堆女人在泳池里厮混要健康些吧
Then again, skipping the guys' weekend
说真的 不去参加"男人周末游"
to spend time with your dead wife...
却和去世的老婆呆在一起
probably not so healthy.
才是不健康的
Man, when I said guys' weekend,
伙计 当我提议"男人周末游"时
I pictured us by the pool at the Bellagio,
我原指望能在百乐宫的泳池旁逍遥
room and drinks comped all
房♥间和酒水全免费
'cause we're rolling with Nathan Scott.
因为我们是跟着内森·斯科特混的
Yeah, that's exactly what I wanted...
对啊 我也是这么想的
a weekend in some casino sportsbook...
在某个赌场买♥♥体育彩票过周末...
50 TVs, 50 stations, none of which will hire me.
50档节目 50个台 没一个想要我
Yeah, but the damn woods,
是啊 但要去那该死的森林
with hungry animals and dudes with hockey masks?
那些饥饿的野兽 还有戴冰球面具的家伙
Come on, man. Camping's a great way to forget your life.
来吧 老兄 露营能让你忘掉现实生活
No TV, no Internet, no cellphones.
没电视 没网 没手♥机♥
Yeah. No way to call for help.
对啊 想求救都没办法
No, I guess it'll be all right.
算了 我想也不会太糟
Hi, Coach Skills.
嘿 斯奇尔斯教练
Aw, Chuck.
噢 查克
And above all, just be yourself.
最重要的一点 做你自己
Brooke, it's a camping trip, not the first day of school.
布鲁克 这是露营 又不是开学第一天
Well, did you remember to bring
你记得带那个
a little thermos with the sippy cup?
有小杯的保温瓶了吗
I got it covered.
当然带了
Geez, Eddie Bauer!
天呐 鲍尔公♥司♥[著名百货]
Did you buy the whole catalog?
你买♥♥了产品目录上所有的东西吗
First rule of camping -- be prepared.
露营守则第一条 准备充分
I think.
至少我这么觉得
First rule of camping -- travel light.
露营守则第一条 轻装上阵
Attention, all campers.
全体营员 请注意
Bill Murray? "Meatballs"?
比尔·莫里 《肉丸》里的人物
Hey, look, everyone. It's Julian.
嘿 大家注意 这是朱利安
Who the hell is Julian?
朱利安是哪根葱
Have a good weekend! See ya!
周末愉快 再见
See ya, fellas.
再见了 大伙
Bye, guys. Have fun. Be safe.
再见 玩得愉快 注意安全
You think we'll ever see them again?
你说我们还能见到他们吗
Oh, I wouldn't worry.
我不担心
Julian has enough equipment
至少朱利安带够了装备
to survive in the woods for seven years.
足够在林子里过7年
Well, I hope you're ready for girls' night,
那么 我希望你准备好过"女生之夜"了
'cause Quinn made brownies.
奎恩已经做好布朗尼了[巧克力糕饼]
Brownies!
布朗尼好了
Mmm. They smell incredible.
嗯 闻起来棒极了
They should. They're Taylor's recipe.
应该的 我用泰勒的配方做的
Oh, sweet. I love Taylor's brownies.
太好了 我爱死泰勒的布朗尼了
When Hales was in high school,
海莉上高中时
she used to get all stressed about grades and tests,
常会为分数和考试焦虑
and we would always make special brownies.
我们总是为她做特制的布朗尼
special brownies?
特制的布朗尼
Yeah, you know, the usual --
对啊 你知道 就是一些常用材料
eggs, milk, brownie mix... A little weed.
鸡蛋 牛奶 巧克力蛋糕粉 加上一点儿大♥麻♥
Does she know that?
她知道吗
No.
不知道
Looks like the boys aren't the only ones going on a trip tonight.
看来今晚不光是男人们去旅行了
Uncle Skills, we pitched our tent.
斯奇尔斯叔叔 我们撑好帐篷了
Ahh, way to go, guys.
干得不错 孩子们
Alright. Here are your Merry Badges.
拿着吧 你们的徽章
Hey, what's that all about?
嘿 那是什么啊
I got these at the arm supply's store.
我在军需用品商店买♥♥了这些徽章
We got merit badges all weekend.
我们整个周末都可以用徽章
Check this out.
看着吧
Who wants to get their "Go get me a beer" Badge?
谁想要这个徽章就去帮我拿瓶啤酒
I do! I do!
我去 我去
Nice.
真好
So, this is the same tent the Japanese climbers took
这款帐篷日本人曾用来
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表