剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Why don't I get a headset?
为什么我没有耳机呀
Trust me, you're not ready for that.
相信我 你还没做好准备用它
Oh, I think I am.
我想我做好准备了
Okay.
好吧
Do not say you weren't warned.
别说我没提醒过
Okay, this is officially
好吧 这绝对是
the most uncool thing that I have ever done.
我做过最不冷静的事了
I love it.
好好玩哦
Hey, what do I say? Should I brag about my kill ratio?
喂 我要说什么 我要炫耀我的杀伤率吗
I would stay away from that one.
是我就不说
Okay.
好吧
Um, h... hello, other players in the shooting game.
喂 有在玩枪战的玩家吗
Anybody there?
有人吗
Oh, hi! Yeah, yeah, I'm a girl.
噢 你好 对对 我是个女生
Um, jeans.
牛仔裤
What do you mean, what kind of underwear am I wearing?
什么叫我现在穿的是什么内♥裤♥
I don't know, how old are you?
不知道哦 那你多大呀
Oh, that's disgusting!
恶心死啦
You had enough?
玩够了吧
Who are these people? They are pure evil.
这些人是谁啊 他们太邪恶了
And you're one of them. No!
而且你也是他们中的一员 -不
Yes, you are.
是 你是
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I didn't mean to interrupt.
我不是故意打扰你们的
Uh, I'll be right back.
我马上就回来
You know what? I... I have some things I need to do.
你知道吗 我还有事情要处理
I'll just see you later. Okay.
稍后再见吧 好吧
Hey. You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. I'm fine.
是啊 我没事
I just didn't realize you and Lauren were so close.
我只是没意识到你和劳伦这么亲近
We're just friends.
我们只是朋友
Okay. It's none of my business anyway.
好吧 不管怎样这跟我都没有关系
You can be friends with whoever you want.
你想和谁做朋友都可以
Besides, it's not like we're together anymore,
另外 我们也不是男女朋友了
So who really cares?
谁在意呢
I guess just me.
我想就我自己吧
She told Jamie.
她告诉吉米了
How is he?
他怎么样
He's okay. He's sleeping.
他还好 正在睡觉
Well, that's her decision, Haley.
算了 这是她的决定 海莉
We're his parents.
我们才是他的父母
It should be our decision.
应该由我们来做决定
He's just a kid, you know?
他只是个孩子 你知道吗
He shouldn't have to deal with all this pain.
他不应该现在就面临这种痛苦的
Aren't we supposed to be protecting him
我们不是应该保护他
From this kind of stuff?
不让他遭受此种痛苦
Maybe it's good for him to be prepared,
也许有所准备对他也有好处
To know that he doesn't have a lot of time
让他知道他没有很多时间可以
With his grandma.
和外婆在一起了
And what if she gets better?
但是如果她好起来呢
I'm not gonna get better, Haley.
我不会好起来的 海莉
Hey, Nathan, would you mind, um...
内森 你介意
Yeah, sure.
不 当然不
You're angry because I told Jamie.
你生气了 因为我告诉了吉米
Not angry.
不是生气
I'm just upset...
只是有点心烦
About everything.
关于这一切
I needed him to know the truth, Hales.
我需要让他知道真♥相♥ 海莉
Okay.
好吧
I just wish we could've done it together.
我只是希望我们一起告诉他
Mom, he's been through a lot.
妈妈 他经历过了很多了
I get that.
我知道这点
I'm sorry.
对不起
Okay.
好了
I know that you think I've given up.
我知道你认为我放弃了
You just seem so okay with all of this.
看起来你对这一切处之泰然
No, I'm not okay.
不 我没有
I'm... I'm at peace with it.
我只是 只是平静对待这一切
You know, I fought hard. I... God, I promise you, I...
你知道吗 我抗争了 相信我
And then, one day, I just...
然后 有一天 我就
I realized that I had to stop fighting
我意识到我得停止反抗了
And I had to start enjoying the time that I had left.
并且我得开始享受我剩下的时光了
And that's all I'm trying to do.
这就是我现在试着做的
Can I ask you for something, even though I know
我能问你些事吗 尽管我知道
It's something that you don't want to hear?
这事你不太想听
Will you please let me give your medical records
你愿意让我把你的医疗记录
To Nathan's doctor so that somebody can take a look at it?
给内森的医生 他会给别的医生看看
It's just... it's not gonna make any difference.
只是 不会有什么差别的
It may not, but I'm not ready to lose you yet, Mom,
也许不会 但我还没做好失去你的准备 妈妈
So if there's anybody out there who can do something,
如果有什么人能缓解你的病情
I have to take that chance.
我必须试试
Will you please do that for me?
你愿意为我试一次吗
Okay.
好吧
You can give him my medical records...
你可以把我的医疗记录给他
On one condition.
但是有一个条件
When he comes back with the same diagnosis,
当他拿回同样的诊断结果时
I need you to accept it, okay?
我要你接受它 好吗
Like I've accepted it.
像我一样接受
And, hopefully, then we can at least try
希望 其后我们至少可以尝试
To enjoy the time I have left...
享受我剩下的时光
Together, all of us.
一起 我们大家
Please?
好吗
Do that for me?
为了我这么做好吗
Oh, hey, there you are.
你在这里
You kind of disappeared for a while.
你貌似消失了一会儿了
I was just trying to stay out of your way.
我只是不想妨碍你做事
I don't remember telling you to stay out of my way.
我可不记得我说过你妨碍我了啊
Well, you had to shoot
你得拍摄
That big sex scene with Alex and Josh,
阿里克斯和乔什的那场床戏啊
And I didn't really want to be around for that.
而我真的不想看到那一幕
It turned out pretty well, I think.
拍的蛮不错的 我认为
Although, at one point,
尽管 有那么一会儿
Josh did let out a girlish shriek,
乔什的确尖叫的像个女人
And then Alex stormed off
然后阿里克斯怒火冲冲的
To her trailer for 10 minutes.
回到自己的拖车长达十分钟
Not really sure what that was.
真不知道那是什么了
Actors.
演员啊
Yeah.
是啊
So, thanks for the sweater.
谢谢你给我了件毛衣
Yeah, it's no big deal.
不是什么大事
I mean, it's yours.
我的意思是 本来就是你的
I figured you might want it.
我想到你也许会需要它
Thanks.
谢谢
So, get this.
那么 听我说
I think that my mom and your dad
我想我妈妈和你♥爸♥爸
Have become lovers.
在谈恋爱
We did kind of see this coming.
我们意识到会发生这种事的
Yeah.
是啊
Apparently, your dad is quite gentle.
显然 你♥爸♥爸很绅士
What?
什么
Not to mention extremely passionate.
更别提他的热情似火
Why are you doing this to me?
你为什么要告诉我这个
Because I had to suffer through it alone.
因为我不得不一个人忍♥受
Now we can at least be equally traumatized.
现在我们至少是同等受挫了
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah.
是啊
Wouldn't it be weird if they ended up together?
他们要是最后在一起了会不会怪怪的
Honestly, I'm kind of envious of them.
老实说 我有点嫉妒他们
At least they're going for it, right?
至少他们在努力争取 对吧
Yeah.
是
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表