剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Your grandma would have loved you in this suit.
外婆知道的话 也会很喜欢你这身的
Just no bullfighting, okay?
别去斗牛 好吗
No problem. Bullfighting is caca del toro.
没问题 斗牛是狗屁[西班牙语]
Okay.
好
Hey, mama.
嘿 妈妈
You're pretty when you smile. I missed it.
你笑起来好漂亮 你好久没笑了
Thanks buddy.
谢谢你
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
My whole life, my hair's been out to get me,
我这一辈子啊 头发一直找我麻烦
like it resents my forehead for taking up too much room.
好像它很讨厌我前额太大
Stop. You look nice.
乱说 你那么帅
Maybe I should wear a hat.
可能我得戴顶帽子
Like a beret. Or a fez.
贝雷帽什么的 或者大毡帽
The movie is great.
电影很棒
And you are great.
你也很棒
And you look so handsome
而且你看起来太帅了
that we need to get out of this bedroom,
帅到我们都得离开这间屋子了
or you're gonna miss your premiere.
不然就赶不上你的首映了
What would I do without you, Brooke Davis?
没有你我可怎么办 布鲁克·戴维斯
Well, for starters, you'd wear a fez.
嗯 首先呢 戴毡帽嘛
Not okay.
不行
Come on.
来吧
Your dad and your destiny are waiting.
你老爸和你的命运可都在等着你呢
Thank you.
谢谢
Welcome.
欢迎各位
Uh, when my son Julian called me
当犬子朱利安叫我
and asked me if I wanted to make a movie with him,
并问我是否愿意跟他同拍一部电影时
I thought it might be a nice chance to reconnect.
我以为可能会是一个重塑父子关系的好机会
But that was that was wishful thinking on my part,
但 那只是我一厢情愿的想法
Because I was gone so often while he was, uh, growing up
因为在他成长的过程中 我时常缺席
that we never really connected in the first place.
所以我们从未有过良好的父子关系
And that's a shame.
我挺羞愧的
Whenever I finish a movie, I-I have this expression --
每当我完成了一部电影 我会这样措辞
"Let's kick it out of the nest...
"让我们把它踢出窠臼"
"And see if it flies."
"看它是否能自己起飞"
Well, son, we kicked you out of the nest.
那么 小子 我现在是把你踢出去了
And it has been a pleasure watching you soar.
而且看着你能翱翔 我很欣慰
Thank you.
谢谢爸
I hope you all agree.
希望你们都认同
I'll see you in a bit.
失陪一下
Julian. It's starting.
朱利安 开始了
Yeah, I know. I think I'm just gonna wait till it's over.
对 我知道 我想等到它结束
Those were some nice things your father said about you.
你♥爸♥爸对你的评价很好啊
Yeah.
是的
You sure you don't want to come back inside?
你确定不进来了吗
Yeah, but you should go watch it with an audience.
是的 但是你应该和观众一起看
I want you to see
我想让你看看
how good you are as an actor and a writer.
你是一个多么出色的演员和作家
I was in good hands.
我是得力助手啊
And everything's gonna be okay.
一切都会好起来的
You know why?
你知道为什么吗
Because it already is.
因为已经好起来了
Opened with a sex scene. Nice work, Polanski.
以性♥爱♥场景开头 波兰斯基[大导演] 不错啊
Good luck explaining that one to the kid.
希望你能给孩子解释一下
You're not watching it either, huh?
你也没看电影啊
Nope.
对
Were you grossed out, too?
你是不是也觉得恶心
Come on. We should go get a drink.
走 我们应该去喝一杯
I don't get it.
我不明白
You made a movie with no animation, no stunts,
你拍的电影 没有动画 没有特技
no cars that transform into stuff,
没有会变形的车
no aliens, and no rabbits.
没有外星人 也没有兔子
Yes, I did.
是的 我拍的
What the heck else is there?
那你的电影里还剩什么
Romance?
浪漫
I don't think anyone wants to see that.
我想没有人想看那些
Yeah.
没错
I'm not sure anyone wants to buy it, either.
我也不知道会不会有人买♥♥这部电影
Here.
给你
It helped my mom.
它帮助了我的妈妈
It's good luck. You're gonna need it.
这是好运 你会需要它的
What do you know?
你知道什么
You're 6, and you're drinking at a bar.
你才六岁 你还在酒吧里喝酒
7.
我七岁了
nice.
很好
Nice work, El Borracho.
很好 嘲弄人的小坏蛋
I'll tell you something I am sure of.
我会告诉你一些我确信的事
We're all afraid.
我们都很害怕
Some of us find ways to hide that fear,
某些人会找到一种方式来隐藏这种恐惧
and some of us don't.
有些人不会
But we've all got "It," You know?
但我们都是害怕的 你知道吗
And it's always there.
恐惧总是存在的
And what's your "It," Elise?
伊莉斯 你的恐惧是什么
What are you afraid of?
你害怕什么
I'm not afraid of anything. I have you.
我无所畏惧 因为我有你
You were good in that scene.
你这场戏表现得挺好的
I'm tired of being afraid.
我厌倦恐惧了
It's still packed in there, so at least nobody left.
还是没什么变化 至少也没有人离开
That's good, right?
这还不错 对吧
What's happening on-screen?
电影演到哪里了
Hold on. I'll check.
等等 我看看
They're kissing.
他们在亲嘴
They've been doing a lot of that.
他们已经亲了很多次了
Seriously, you could have used a robot or something.
说真的 你可以用个机器人什么的
I think it's almost over.
我想快结束了
It is.
是啊
Right about...
就是
Now.
现在
They're clapping!
观众在鼓掌
They liked it! Come on!
他们喜欢这部电影 快来
Good news.
好消息
The screening went great, and we have buyers interested.
电影反响不错 有买♥♥家感兴趣了
The best of the bunch are on their way down.
有个很棒的买♥♥家正在赶来
I got you a beer.
我给你倒了一杯啤酒
Now, look -- no matter what their initial offer is,
现在听着 不管他们最初报价多少
I think we can get them up to $4 million.
我想我们可以把价抬到四百万
That sounds great.
听起来好棒
Just let me do the talking, all right?
让我来谈判 好吗
I won't say a word.
我会保持沉默
$2.5 million.
二百五十万
Deal!
成交
3.
三百万
And a haircut for the kid.
看这孩子的面子给你打点折扣
Deal.
成交
Josh, this movie firmly establishes you as a leading man.
乔什 这部电影让你 稳坐一哥的位置
You and Alex have amazing chemistry.
你和阿里克斯产生了奇妙的化学反应
Is it because you're together in real life?
是因为现实生活中你们本就是一对吗
Well...
那个
...actually, there's something everyone should know.
事实上 我有点事想让你们知道
We're not together.
我们不是一对儿
The thing is...
这个事就是
I-I'm just excited about how many hot single women
一想到将有很多单身女人爱上这部电影
are gonna love this movie.
我就很兴奋
Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump!
跳 跳 跳 跳
Nice!
帅呆了
Is this the V.I.P. Snow fort?
这就是贵宾的雪堡吗
You don't have to check on me. I'm fine.
你不需要来看我 我很好
I'm not.
少臭美
I needed fresh ice...
我需要新鲜的冰块
for my cocktail.
加到我的鸡尾酒里
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表