剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Previously on "One Tree Hill"...
《篮球兄弟》前情回顾
Where to? Your place.
去哪儿 你家
Clay, Quinn is Haley's sister.
克雷 奎恩是海莉的姐妹
She has a lot going on right now.
她现在有很多麻烦
Stay away from her.
离她远一点
You were a huge hit last night.
你昨晚真是太棒了
They think you're amazing.
他们认为你非常出色
You don't think
你不觉得
I look like "A frumpy whore on bingo night?"
我像一个"小人得志的婊♥子♥"吗
No!
不觉得
If I did,
如果我这么想
would I ask you to model full time?
我还会让你去当全职模特吗
Honey, I'm home. Let's do this.
亲爱的我回来了 我们开始吧
I told you it was realistic.
我跟你说过了这种事是可能发生的
Hey, honey.
亲爱的
Alex and I worked everything out.
我和阿历克斯把问题解决了
Isn't that great?
不好吗
"Nathan Scott:
"内森·斯科特
a basketball star's love child."
篮球巨星的私生子"
Like father, like son, huh?
有其父必有其子 不是吗
She's just so certain.
她说得那么肯定
You don't remember meeting her at all or...?
你真的不记得跟她见过 或者
You're actually starting to believe her, aren't you?
你是不是开始相信她了
I heard about your problem. I was wondering if I could...
我听说你的困境了 如果我能
You could what, help?
你能怎么样 帮忙吗
You save your help
你向那些不了解
for people who don't know you
你真面目的人献殷勤去吧
and stay away from me and my family.
离我和我的家庭远点
You've reached Renee. Leave a message.
这是蕾妮的电♥话♥ 请留言
I trust you had a nice flight.
旅途很顺利吧
I have a proposition for you.
我有个提议
Okay, folks. That's a wrap!
好了 伙计们 就到这儿
Um, we, uh... we haven't even shot anything yet.
我们 我们什么都还没拍呢
You might want to call your agent, son.
你还是打电♥话♥给你的经纪人吧
You're serious?
不是吧
What a pity. I just found my motivation.
真可惜 我刚刚找到动力呢
This hot body of yours has just inspired me
你身体的温度
to do something that I've never done before.
让我想尝试一些我从没做过的事情
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
是吗 没错
And it's gonna take a lot of hard work,
这事需要花费很大的力气
and it's gonna take a long, long time.
还需要很长 很长的时间
And I'm gonna need you to start by taking your pants off.
我需要你先把底裤脱掉
Oh, that sounds amazing.
听起来很不错
But Alex is coming over to work.
但是阿历克斯要过来干活
You two were up half the night.
你们俩昨天晚上都忙了那么长时间了
It's all business, Brooke.
这些都是工作 布鲁克
I don't know. She seems to have really come around.
没什么的 她似乎已经从良了
I don't buy it.
我不相信
Once a ho bag, always a ho bag.
一朝是坏女人 永远都是
Now, as I recall, you...
回想起来 你
You might want to consider what you are about to say
你最好考虑清楚你想说什么
very carefully.
考虑清楚
Now come kiss me till ho bag shows up.
在那个坏女人出现之前 吻我吧
You're up early.
你起得真早
My shot at peace and quiet...
我喜欢清晨的安详
The west coast wakes up in three hours,
再过3小时这西海岸就开始吵闹了
and my phone starts ringing. Nice.
我手♥机♥也开始响不停 很好
Did you come down for a swim?
你要游泳吗
Yeah, I tried but, uh, couldn't.
我试过了 但是做不到
I've been afraid of the ocean since I was a little girl.
我从小就对大海有恐惧感
Mm. Sharks.
鲨鱼
Immensity.
深不可测
You know, I thought if I just threw myself in and...
我曾想过 逼自己跳进海里
Well... it didn't quite work out.
但是 还是不行
You should start smaller, like a toe.
你应该慢慢来 先让水没过脚面
Work up to an ankle, maybe even a shin. Who knows?
然后脚踝 小腿 或许就成功了
Yeah, I'm more of a "Yank the band-aid" kind of girl.
算了吧 我属于那种做事干脆的人
Wait.
稍等
Go. It's fine.
接吧 没事
Hey, man.
你好
Oh, just relax, all right? I...
别着急 好吗 我
Okay, I'll get into it.
好的 交给我吧
Yeah, fine. I'll meet you at your place.
好的 你家见
Time to find a phone booth
到了找个电♥话♥亭
and change into that super-agent costume.
变身超级经纪人的时候了
Yeah, if only it were that easy.
如果有那么容易就好了
Um, I hate to run, but...
我不想走 但是
Go. Save the day.
去吧 拯救世界吧
Okay. See ya.
好 再见
Oh, no.
不
Oh... no.
不
I never called Marvin!
我没给马尔文打电♥话♥
Keep it down, Giselle.
小声点 吉赛尔
I'm trying to write.
我在写东西呢
Besides, I thought you were mad at him.
另外 我以为你生他气呢
I was "Ignore him for a couple of hours" mad,
我只打算几个小时不理他而已
not "Disappear for the second night in a row" mad.
没打算一连两个晚上消失不见
Well, you can thank me later, but you were way drunk,
你迟点再谢我吧 你喝得不省人事
so I texted him from your phone
所以我就用你手♥机♥给他发短♥信♥了
and let him know you were safe.
让你知道你安全回家了
"Melvin...
"迈尔文
got my drink on with Alex.
我和阿历克斯喝多了
If you're done being a tool,
如果你不再那么混♥蛋♥
you should come rock out with your co..."
就快点出来 带上你的小鸡"
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Nope, just little old me.
有我旧日的风格吧
But I do work in mysterious ways.
只是行事神秘了一些
So you want me to go on your show
你想让我上你的节目
and tell the world my story?
把我故事讲出来
That's right.
是这样的
And you're gonna be on my side?
你会站在我这边
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这么做
Nathan's your son. It could ruin him.
内森是你儿子 这会毁了他
But you're the one telling the truth.
但你说的是真话
You're not telling the truth.
你没说真话
About what?
关于什么
Renee.
蕾妮
You said you didn't know her and you didn't remember her.
你说你不认识她 不记得她
I don't.
没错
Haley, we've been through this.
海莉 我们谈过这个了
Why can't you just believe me?
你为什么就不能相信我呢
Her number is all over your old cellphone bill.
你的电♥话♥详单上满是她的电♥话♥号♥码
Nathan!
内森
Excuse me...
对不起
why aren't you explaining yourself?
你为什么不解释
Because I shouldn't have to.
因为我不需要解释
But if you insist...
如果你非要听的话
I'm a professional basketball player.
我是一个职业篮球运动员
Girls get ahold of my e-mail, my telephone number.
她们知道我的电邮 电♥话♥号♥码
They try to contact me.
她们联♥系♥我
And when they do, I reply to them and tell them to stop
我回给她们 让她们别再这样做
because I'm happily married to a woman
因为我已经和我一个爱我的
who loves and trusts me.
相信我的女人结婚了
So I guess I did lie, Haley...
海莉 我确实说了谎
but only when I told them that my wife trusts me.
谎言就是 我的妻子信任我
Marvin.
马尔文
Don't you mean "Melvin"?
你说的是迈尔文吗
Please don't be mad
你有权生气
even though you have every right to be.
但请不要生气
Alex called me after she left Julian's,
阿历克斯离开朱利安家后打电♥话♥给我
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表