剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
And you're sucking face with dumb girls at the bar.
而你在吧台和不说话的女孩接吻
Wow, your husband must be so happy right now.
你老公现在一定相当高兴
I'm sorry. That was unfair.
抱歉 这么说对你不公平
Yeah, it haseen one of those days.
有时候事情就是这样的
How you holding up?
你挺得过来吗
If I was one of your clients, I'd be listed as "day to day
要是我是你的客户 我会每天榜上有名
Aren't we all?
我们不都是如此吗
Nate.
内特
Okay. I'll take care of it.
没问题 我来处理
I got toun.
回头见了
Hey, Clay?
克雷
I hope you know what you're doing.
希望你清楚自己在做什么
You too.
你也是
I can be in your bed in 20 minutes.
20分钟内我就能和你上♥床♥
Make it 30.
延长到30分钟吧
Eally?
当真吗
You're that guy?
你是这样的人
I am tonight.
只在今晚
What's on your mind, baby?
亲爱的 在想什么
I'm sorry what happened today with that man in the crowd
关于今天观众台上的那个男人 我很抱歉
You work so hard for me and -- and the show, and I just...
你为了我和节目用心良苦 而我
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm not.
我不辛苦
I hired hito do it.
是我雇人这么做的
Why?
为什么
Because you can't hide from what you did, dan.
因为你不能隐藏你的所作所为了 丹
And because whenever we shine a light on your mistakes,
因为每当你的错误被曝光
You fight back,
你都成功反击
And that inspires people.
这样会激励大家
Besides, it makes for good TV.
而且做出的节目更甚一筹
Alex.
阿里克斯
What can I do for you?
能为你做点什么
You said you were loing for something different.
你说过想发现一些与众不同
Look, Alex, I --
听我说 阿里克斯 我
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
You're thinking I'm hot, and you're also thinking
你在想 我很辣 你也在想
The dumb actress just gave you a stupid script,
我这个傻演员给你了一个烂剧本
But it's not stupid, and I'm not dumb.
但剧本不烂 我也不傻
Okay, well, I'm a little dumb,
好吧 我有点傻
But I know a good script when I read it.
但我知道什么是好剧本
Okay. I'll take a look.
好吧 我会看看
Hey, when I said I had something different for you,
当我说到带给你一些与众不同
You thought I meant me, huh?
你以为就是我 对吗
Um...no. Some other boy gets me tonight.
不 我今晚有约了
But we can totally meet up after if you want.
但如果你想 我们稍候再见
That's okay. I'm good.
没关系 我很好
Yeah. I'll bet you are.
我猜你相当好
Answer it, Quinn.
接电♥话♥ 奎恩
You're gonna have to talk to me sometime.
你总得和我谈谈的
Well, at least you're wring pants.
至少你穿了裤子
Look, if I move out,
要是我想搬走的话
Lauren gonna want me to move in with her.
劳伦想让我和她一起住
So what? you love Lauren.
那怎么了 你爱劳伦
I know, but, look, first we move in together,
我爱她 但我搬去之后
And then she gonna want to get married.
先是同居 再来就是逼婚
And, man, we even ain't even gotten into that yet.
但我们还没到那一步
Look, I'm not even sure if i ever want to get married.
我甚至都不确定 我是否想结婚
And I'm not saying that I don't love Lauren, because I do.
我不是否认对劳伦的爱 我爱她
I'm just not sure what I want to do yet.
我只是不确定自己想怎么做
Well, you shld have said that.
你应该说出来的
Yeah, well, you should have asked.
你该问问我的
You're a good roommate, Skills, and a good friend.
你是个好室友 好兄弟
You stay as long as you want, all right?
你想呆多久就呆多久 成不
All right.
好的
I didn't expect her to be such a mess.
我没想过她会这样
I'm sorry about that.
我很抱歉
No, me too, but I'll tell you what -- the camera loves her.
我才是 但我要告诉你 她是镜头女王
She looks healthy and smart...
她看起来健康 聪明
Happy.
快乐
I appreciate you meeting me.
很感谢你赏脸见我
I just want what's fair.
我只想公平
Yeah.
没错
This is, uh...
这是
This is the amount that we're willing to pay
这是我们愿意支付的数额
To make this go away.
把事情摆平
It's empty.
是空的
That's right.
没错
It's empty because you're a lying bitch,
因为你是一个满口胡言的婊♥子♥
And we're not paying you a dime.
我们不会付你一分一厘
Go to hell.
见鬼去吧
He talked to her.
他和她谈了
It didn't go well.
事情不顺
It's gon get worse.
会更糟的
I should talk to Jamie.
我该和杰米谈谈
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表