剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
It was 428 and 5 touchdowns,
是428码 还有5次触地得分
but who's counting, right?
但是谁记得呢 对吧
You don't miss anything, do you?
你什么都不会漏过 没错吧
It's my job not to miss.
这是我的职责
And I promise you that I won't with you.
我保证 你的事上我也会一丝不苟的
All right, Troy?
好吗 特洛伊
I will do everything that I can to get you the best deal,
我会尽力帮你拿到最好的工作
the best endorsements.
最好的合约
I know, but...
我知道 但是
What's going on, Troy?
怎么了 特洛伊
Ken Arthur called my dad two days ago.
两天前肯·亚瑟打电♥话♥给我父亲
He said they fired you.
他说他们解雇了你
I'm Dan Scott, and I've shown people the world over
我是丹·斯科特 我在向全球的观众展示
how to rebuild their lives
如何通过宽恕的力量
through the power of forgiveness.
来重获新生
But what about me?
但是我个人会怎么样呢
Can I be forgiven?
我能被原谅吗
Tune in tomorrow for a very special edition
这是《明日之声》一♥期♥非常特殊的节目
of "Scott free: redemption."
《斯科特的救赎》
And remember... the truth will set you free.
记住 真♥相♥会还你自♥由♥
Cut!
停
That was good, but I think you can go bigger.
不错 但是我觉得你应该更夸张点
You don't think it's already too big?
你不觉得已经很夸张了吗
Too big? No, it's genius.
夸张 不 那样很好
It'll take us to a whole other level.
这会让我们的节目更上一层楼
Everyone, back to one. We're going again.
所有人归位 再来一遍
Millie?
米莉
Oh, my God, are you okay?
天啊 你还好吗
I'm fine.
我很好
Was last night terrible or what?
昨晚很糟吗 还是怎样
It is what it is. I said I'm fine.
就那样 我说了我很好
Have you seen my 7's?
你看到我那条塞文斯[品牌]的裤子了吗
No.
没有
Are these what you're looking for?
是这条吗
Yes!
是的
Can I have my jeans, please?
把我的牛仔裤给我行吗 拜托
Or is this what you're after?
恐怕你找的是这个吧
Alex!
阿里克斯
That's mine.
这是我的
Alex, don't!
阿里克斯 别
Don't! Millie.
别 米莉
No! No!
别 别
You did not just do that.
你好大的胆子
Millie, you have to stop.
米莉 你不能这样下去
I've been there, trust me.
我也曾如此 相信我
How dare you? I thought you were my friend.
你怎么能这样 我以为你是我的朋友
I am. Millie, you can't see it now,
我就是 米莉 你已经不理智了
but I know what I'm doing.
但是我知道我在做什么
You don't.
你不知道
You think you're better than me?
你觉得你就比我强吗
Well, you're not.
你没有
You're just some washed-up actress
你只不过是个过气的演员
that's too dumb to realize she's chasing after a boy
傻傻地去追一个男孩 却不知道
that has no interest in her.
他根本对你没兴趣
And if you had half a brain, you'd understand that.
如果你有一点脑子 就会发现
Julian doesn't want you in his life,
朱利安根本不想你出现在他的生活中
and neither do I.
我也不想
You're coming with me.
你得跟我走
I thought we were in a fight.
我以为我们在冷战
Well, right now we're taking a time-out
现在我们休战
'cause I need my big sister.
因为我需要我的姐姐
Okay.
好吧
This farm's been in my family for five generations.
这块地陪了我们家五代人了
It's nice.
它很漂亮
Yeah.
是啊
But how much longer
你觉得我父亲
do you think my dad can really work this place?
还能在这里工作多久
There's a lot riding on me right now.
我肩上有太多的责任了
Hell, I stand to make more money in the next year
我明年要挣更多的钱
than my dad made in his whole life.
比我爸爸一生挣的还多
But I have one shot at this.
但我只有一次机会
My family has one shot at this.
我的家庭只有一次机会
It's everything.
这是我的全部
I like you, Clay.
我喜欢你 克雷
And I know that I said I'd sign with you.
你知道我本该和你签约的
But you're an agent without an agency.
但是你现在没公♥司♥做靠山了
And this is my whole life.
这可是我一生的大事
If you were me, what would you do?
如果你是我 你会怎么做
Who did Ken Arthur tell you he was gonna pair you up with?
肯·亚瑟说他会给你派哪个经纪人
Mark Wetton.
马克·沃顿
Well...
好吧
I'd go with Jim Mitchel.
要是我 我会找吉姆·米彻
He'll make a better fit.
他会做的更好
And, uh...Good luck with everything
祝你一切顺利
I'll be seeing you around.
我们会再见面的
If you're looking for your partner in crime,
如果你是在找你的同伙的话
you might want to try central booking.
你还是去监狱找找吧
That's not why I'm here.
我不是为她来的
I know what you're going through.
我知道你的事了
My sister went through it, too.
我姐姐也经历过
Of course, she was a lot older than you.
当然 她比你大很多
Julian told you?
朱利安告诉你了
I can't believe this is happening.
我简直不敢相信
Yeah, he did, but don't hate on him for that.
是的 不过不要怪他
It's just we talk about everything,
谁让我们无所不谈呢
and he told me how much he wanted to have kids.
他还和我说他有多渴望生宝宝
So the important thing is that we get you some help.
所以 我们就来给你一些援助
We?
我们
We who?
哪个我们
You and Julian?
你和朱利安
Yeah.
是啊
Well, since the two of you talk about everything,
既然你们无所不谈
I'm sure he finally told you the real reason your script died.
那他应该告诉你剧本流产的真正原因了吧
What real reason?
什么真正原因
His dad had said that it was unmakeable with you attached.
他爸爸说 有你参与 剧本就没法制♥作♥
You are the reason the project is dead.
是你让自己的剧本流产的
No. No, that's not true.
不是这样的
It is true.
就是这样的
Maybe you should ask Julian about that
下次你们无所不谈的时候
next time you talk about everything.
你问问他这事吧
Get out of my store.
滚出我的店
You know, I really need you right now.
知道吗 我现在真的很需要你
It's not fair to hide in my dreams
你就藏在我的梦里
and not be here when I need you the most.
我需要你的时候你却不出现 这不公平
Talk to me, Sara.
跟我说句话吧 莎拉
Jamie's not here.
杰米不在家
I'm not here to see Jamie.
我不是来找杰米的
Then what do you want?
那你来干嘛
I want you to know before it gets out
我想提前通知你一下
that I plan on doing a show about the day we lost Keith.
我正在策划一♥期♥关于基斯去世那天的节目
You mean the day you killed Keith.
是你杀死基斯的那天
If you're gonna ask for forgiveness, get it right, Dan.
如果你想寻去宽恕 就不要逃避 丹
I don't expect you to be okay with it.
我没指望你能接受这期节目
Just try to keep an open mind.
试着放宽心吧
This show is about helping people.
这个节目是为了帮助人们的
No, no, it's not.
不 它不是
You know what I see when I watch it?
你知道我看的时候看到了什么吗
I see a lot of miserable people
我看到一群悲惨的人
and you taking their money.
而你却在攫取他们的钱财
Just try to give it a chance.
只是为了给他们一个机会
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表