剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
then at least I'll know we did everything we could.
那至少我们也要尽力而为
But until we know for sure, I just... I... I need that hope.
在我们得到确切结果前 我需要有希望
Okay.
好吧
Just a few months ago,
只是在几个月前
I had everything I ever wanted.
我拥有了我想要的一切
But now all that seems like forever ago,
但现在看来 那些美好都不复存在了
because, one day, I lost my way,
因为有一天 我迷失了方向
and I forgot who I was.
忘却了自我
But I'm trying to find my way back.
但我还是努力找寻回到往昔的路
I just hope I can get there someday.
只希望有一天能够回到过去
Thanks.
谢谢
Do you recognize this handsome guy?
你还认得出这个帅小伙吗
That's you Christmas morning.
是你 在圣诞节的早上
Look how little you were.
当时你多小呀
Yeah. I was a kid back then.
就是 当时我还只是个小孩呢
Look, that's when I got Fletcher.
看 我就是那时候拥有弗莱彻的
He was my favorite stuffed animal.
他原来是我最喜欢的填充玩具
Do you still have Fletcher?
你还留着弗莱彻吗
Somewhere.
在某个角落
Chester chewed his head off once.
切斯特有一次把他的头咬掉了
Mom sewed it back on.
妈妈又缝回去了
And he kind of looks weird now.
他现在看起来怪怪的
This was my favorite Christmas.
这是我最喜欢的一个圣诞节
I will never forget it.
我永远都忘不了
Because you got lots of good presents?
因为你收到好多礼物吗
Well, you could say that.
也可以这么说吧
I was surrounded by family,
因为我被家人围绕着
by all the people that I love most in the world.
都是这世上我的至爱们
And that's the best gift anyone could ever give me.
那是大家给过我最最好的礼物了
And I got to spend
而且那是我和你外公
one last Christmas with your grandpa.
过的最后一个圣诞节
That was a good day.
那天我很幸福
He got you Fletcher.
是他给你买♥♥的弗莱彻
I don't really remember him.
我都记不太清他了
Yeah, well, you were pretty small when he died.
是啊 他去世的时候你还太小
But, boy...
但是 孩子啊
He loved you so much.
他真的很爱你
Do you miss him?
您想念他吗
Every second of every day.
每天都分分秒秒地想
But you know what I do to remember him?
但你知道我用什么来回忆他吗
When I listen to your mom, I can hear his laugh.
当我听你妈妈说话时 我能听见他在笑
And when I look at your aunt Quinn,
看着你奎恩姨妈时
I see his eyes.
就看到了他的眼睛
And then I look at you,
我看到你的时候
and I see his beautiful smile.
就看到了他迷人的笑容
There it is.
就在这里
Maybe Christmas this year will be even better.
可能今年的圣诞节会办得更好
I hope so.
希望如此
But, um...
可是
I'm not gonna be with you this Christmas, Jamie.
今年我不会和你过圣诞了 杰米
Where will you be?
那你要去哪里呀
I'm... going to be with your grandpa.
我 要去陪你外公
So let me get this straight. You found some girl
那我把你的故事直说了吧 你爱上一个女孩
Recorded a bunch of songs, lost the girl,
录了一堆的歌♥ 然后失去那个女孩
and now you're afraid to make another record.
你现在就怕再录唱片吧
Is that accurate?
我说得对吗
Yep, those are pretty much
对 你这几句话
the bullet points of my painful existence.
几乎说中了我痛苦的经历
And thank you, by the way,
谢谢 对了 谢谢你
for reminding me with such a cold and brief synopsis.
用那么冰冷精简的概要提醒了我的痛
Can I give you some advice? If I say no, will you...
能给你一些建议吗 如果我说不
Get over it.
忘了她
The girl, the big bad record executives
那个女的 那个管唱片的坏主管
who hurt your feelings... just get over it.
伤你感情的那个 别放心上了
I wish it were that simple.
我也希望能这么简单就好
So, you're telling me there is no chance
你是说让我们唱片公♥司♥
I'm gonna get you to make a record with us?
给你录制唱片的一点机会都没有吗
I don't think so. Not even 1%?
不要 连1%的想法都没有吗
Well, there's a 1% chance I'd do anything with you.
为了你做任何事的可能性倒是有1%
Excellent. That's all I need.
太棒了 这才是我要的
Let's negotiate.
我们谈谈吧
You wrote the script, remember?
是你写的剧本 还记得吧
If it's putting you to sleep,
如果你被它催眠了
you have no one to blame but yourself.
你怪不得别人 只能怪自己
I'm sorry. I was up all night.
对不起 我一夜没睡好
Who was he?
他是谁
It wasn't a he. It was a bunch of hes.
不是他是谁 是一堆的他们
Did your mind really just go there?
你刚才真在想那种画面了
No. Yeah, right.
没有 好吧
There's a convention in town for patio furniture sales men.
露台家具的推销员们在镇上开会
Yes, apparently there are those.
对 显然就是他们一群了
And lucky me, the suite right next to mine
幸运的我呀 房♥间隔壁就是
is party central for 200 middle-aged men
这200个中年男人区区几日的
who get to be single for a few days.
单身派对的中心
They haven't stopped raging since they got here.
他们一到了这里就没消停过
Okay, so just switch rooms.
那就换房♥间吧
I've tried. The stupid hotel is completely booked.
我试过了 整个该死的宾馆全被订满了
I hate patio furniture.
我讨厌露台家具
Me too. It always gets so dirty.
我也是 总是脏兮兮的
Alex, we have a big day today.
阿里克斯 今天的戏很重要
I know. I'll be fine. I wrote the script, remember?
我知道 我会好好演 剧本是我写的
Good.
好
So, I, uh... I just spoke with our team doctor.
我 刚才和我们的队医谈过了
Are you okay? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
Actually, um, I talked to him about your mom,
其实 我是在和他说你母亲的事
and as it turns out,
结果
he knows one of the best oncologists in the world,
他说他认识世界上最好的肿瘤专家之一
and he's offered to take a look at Lydia's case.
他介绍我们去给莉蒂亚检查病况
That's great.
太好了
Haley, I just want to
海莉 我只确信
make sure that you don't get your hopes up...
你别对这次看诊期望过高
You don't have to say it.
别说了
Just... thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
So, here it is.
就是这里啦
Kind of great, huh?
不错嘛 是吧
It's perfect.
很完美
A little empty.
就是空了一点
I'm sorry. That was a stupid joke.
对不起 开了个无聊的玩笑
I just wish everything wasn't so hard with my mom right now.
我现在只希望妈妈不要太痛苦
You know I'm the poster boy for suffering alone.
要知道我就是承受孤单的典型
But you don't have to.
但你不会孤独
You know, I'm here.
因为有我在这里
I know. Thanks.
我知道了 谢谢
I'm not avoiding it. I'm just trying to figure it all out, you know?
我没有在逃避 我只是在努力想办法
You know, for what it's worth,
不管我这么说有没有用
you have an opportunity.
但是你还有机会
You know, you still have the chance to say goodbye.
你还有机会去道别
I didn't have that with Sara, and I wish I did.
我和莎拉都没有机会道别 真希望有
You know, I wish I had that one moment.
我很希望能和她告别
Thanks.
谢谢
So, when do you leave for your tennis tournament?
你什么时候动身去网球联赛
I decided not to go.
我不打算去了
I want to stay here with you.
我想和你留在这里
Clay, I love that,
克雷 我喜欢你这么做
but we both know you're building something here, okay?
但我们都知道你还在开创事业 对吧
You have a business, and you have a client list.
你有活要做 你列了客户名单
It's important, and you have to go.
工作要紧 快去吧
Stop. It's not an option.
闭嘴 不容商量
Come on.
走吧
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表