剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Why?
为什么
Because you know I just broke up with Mia.
因为你知道我刚刚和米娅分手了
So?
然后呢
So I'm taking off, devil Duprey?
我要走了 杜佩雷恶魔
And I'm locking my door.
你也进不来我的门
She was sexy until she started dancing.
她不跳舞的时候挺性感的
Lose the beat?
跟不上节奏吗
How you doing?
怎么了
I gave this flower to Miranda.
我把这盆花给了米兰达
It's just another thing she left behind.
是她没带走的又一件东西
Doesn't mean she doesn't miss you.
可这也不代表着她不想你啊
There's just so much that I wish I would have said
最后一次见她的时候我多希望
the last time I saw her.
能把话都说出来
What did you say?
你当时说了什么
Nothing.
什么都没说
Then say it in here.
那就在这儿说出来吧
You know, write one more great song.
把感受再写成一首伟大作品
Let's finish this record.
把唱片录完
Then what?
再然后呢
If I was you...
如果我是你的话
I'd start my tour in london.
以后再去伦敦旅行
And I'd water that orchid.
给兰花浇点水
Grubbs.
格拉布斯
I know it feels bad now...
我知道你心情很糟
But it's gonna get better.
但是会好起来的
One more song.
再录一首
It was a good night tonight.
今晚真不错
And now it's a better night.
现在岂止是不错
I think you were right about me losing stuff.
我觉得你是对的 我是时常丢东西
I seem to have, uh, lost my clothes.
我好像把衣服丢了
Where you going?
你去哪里
Now I've lost my way to the bed.
现在我又找不着床在哪儿了
Guess I'll just have to sleep somewhere else.
我想我得去别的地方睡了
No.
不要
She's good.
她不错
She's good.
她不错
I made a place for you on the floor.
我在地上给你铺好了
Right. Shut up and scoot over.
好吧 现在闭嘴 挪过去
I thought maybe you'd end up in Chase's room.
我还以为你今晚会在切斯的房♥间过夜呢
I tried. He locked the door.
我试过了 他不让我进门
I know. I tried, too.
我也试过了
Do you ever think about coming out?
你有没有想过出柜
My dad's a football coach, Alex.
我爸是橄榄球教练 阿里克斯
And my mom -- my mom's a football coach's wife.
我妈 是教练的老婆
She loves this version of me --
她喜欢这样的我
The leading man.
男主角
So...
所以
For what it's worth, if I was a mom,
希望对你有帮助 如果我是位母亲
I don't think there could be any words
我觉得不会有什么话能让
that would ever make me stop loving my child.
我不爱我的孩子
Unless, of course, those words were
除非 那句话是
"Mom and dad, I secretly made a sex tape."
老爸 老妈 我录了个性♥爱♥视频
It's amazing how much I hate you.
我真是恨你到骨子里
Jamie had a blast today.
杰米今天过的很痛快
The guys built him a snow fort.
大家给他建了个白雪城♥堡♥
I know that you came here just for him.
我知道你是为了他才来的
I do.
我知道
And I love you for that, Haley.
我也很爱你 海莉
Please don't think that I take that for granted.
别觉得我把你们对我的爱当做理所当然
I'm so grateful for...
我很感激
Who you've been through all of this.
你们经历了这一切
And how you've been.
还有你是怎么经历的
There's no other way for me to be.
我没有别的选择
You've saved me so many times.
你救了我那么多次
I worry that I've been selfish with you.
我还担心我是不是对你太自私了
That I've taken advantage of your strength
我利用了你的优点和
and your selflessness...
你的无私
And that I've -- I've broken you somehow.
不管怎样 我伤害了你
No, no.
没有 没有
You haven't. You didn't.
你没有
I just have a weight in my heart now
我就是 现在心里沉沉的
That I didn't have before.
前所未有的感觉
It was lighter today, though.
不过今天稍微好些了
It's beautiful, isn't it?
好美啊 对吧
Yeah.
对
It makes me think of mom.
让我想到妈妈了
She would have liked it.
她也会喜欢的
Yeah.
对
Well, you know mom believed in reincarnation, right?
嗯 你知道妈妈相信有来生的 对吧
So I think we'll see her again.
所以我觉得 我还会见到她的
What do you think she'll be?
你觉得她下辈子会是什么
Different.
会不一样吧
I think she'll be an owl.
我觉得她会变成猫头鹰
A beautiful, majestic, sarcastic owl.
美丽 庄严 犀利的猫头鹰
I just wish she could be here again.
希望她能回到这来就好
I can't believe you actually locked your door last night.
我真不相信你昨晚真的锁门了
I can't believe you actually tried to get in.
我不相信你还真想进来呢
Would that be so bad?
那很不堪吗
Says the girl who just wants someone normal and reliable.
你可说要找个寻常可靠的男人
You said that at Tric.
你在崔克酒吧说的
You were listening.
你听到了
Of course I was listening. I'm a bartender -- manager.
我当然听到啦 我可是酒保 经理嘛
And almost pilot.
差点是个飞行员
I was listening, too.
我也听到了
I'd crush out on you, and then you'd be gone.
我迷恋过你 后来你就离开了
Hi, mama. Come on in. You like it?
嗨 妈妈 快进来 喜欢吗
Oh, I do like it.
噢 我真喜欢
This is great, buddy!
太棒了 小子
Oh, my goodness.
哦 天啊
What do you like about it?
你喜欢哪个部分
I like that it's quiet.
我喜欢这里的清静
It feels kind of safe in here.
这里好有安全感
That's smart, kiddo.
你真聪明 小子
So, listen -- I was thinking about going into town
听着 我想去市里
and buying a dress for tonight.
买♥♥一条今晚穿的裙子
What do you think?
你想去吗
You want to, uh, get a suit for Julian's premiere?
你也想买♥♥ 朱利安首映式的礼服吗
Can I pick it out myself?
我能自己挑吗
Yes. Ok
可以啊 好的
It's a really cool fort, Jame.
这里真是个冰冷的城♥堡♥啊 吉米
Yeah.
对啊
Yeah.
对啊
Clay?
克雷
"No cellphone coverage.
"手♥机♥不在服务区内"
"Went to lunch at the diner on main.
"到美茵河边的餐厅来吃午餐"
Come by, unless you've lost your appetite."
"过来吧 除非你说没有食欲"
Hot tub.
热水浴缸
Oh -- beers.
噢 忘了啤酒
Please,Please,please.
拜托 拜托 拜托
Key.
钥匙
Why? Uh...
怎么了
What happened?
发生什么事了
Key.
钥匙
She loses things.
她总丢东西
Mama, I found my suit.
妈妈 我找到我的礼服了
Well, that is quite a suit of clothes.
哇 这也太礼服中的礼服了
I really like it. Can I get it?
我好喜欢 可以买♥♥这件吗
Yes. Absolutely.
当然可以呀
And you know what?
你知道吗
What?
什么
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表