剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
But you thought it was Julian.
但你当时认为那是朱利安
I wish.
我就知道
Seriously, I'm not gonna lie to you, Brooke,
说真的 我没想过要骗你 布鲁克
But it's never gonna happen between us.
但是我和他之间什么都不会发生
You know why?
知道为什么吗
Because whether you guys
因为无论你们俩
Continue to push each other away or not,
是否继续把对方从自己身边推开
He knows what it's like to really be in love.
他也知道在爱情中 他真正要的是谁
I never had a chance.
我绝对不会有任何机会
Alex, I'm sorry.
阿里克斯 对不起
For everything.
对我所做的一切
Me too.
我也是
For everything.
对我所做的一切
I'm so glad you came.
你能来 我真的太高兴了
You know it's all right to be upset about all of this.
你对这些事烦心是很正常的
I mean...
我是说
Lord knows I am.
上帝知道我
It's pretty upsetting stuff.
这是件令人不安的事情
I came to tell you
我来是想告诉你
That I'm sorry for being such a disappointment.
对不起 我令你如此失望
Is that what you think?
你是这样想的
That I'm disappointed with you?
你让我感到失望了
Why wouldn't you be?
难道不是吗
I'm awful.
我糟糕透了
All of my siblings are talented or smart
我所有的兄弟姐妹或有才能或聪明
Or both.
或才智兼备
And I'm just Taylor.
而我只是泰勒
Nobody likes Taylor.
没人喜欢泰勒
I do.
我喜欢
You have to say that. You're my mother.
你是我妈妈 你肯定会这么说
Get over here.
到我这儿来
Come here.
过来
Here is something...
告诉你一件
That nobody else knows.
没有人知道的事
Of all of my kids,
在我所有的孩子中
You are the one who reminds me the most of myself.
你最能让我想起当初的自己
I don't believe it.
我不信
Well, that's because you've only known Lydia the mom.
那是因为你只知道莉蒂亚是一位母亲
But there was a very...
但是在这之前
Taylor-ish Lydia before that.
她也曾是个泰勒式的莉蒂亚
And that's why I have never had any doubt
这就是为什么我从未怀疑
That you will find your way,
你能找到自己的人生道路
because I did.
因为我找到了
And you can fight this all you want,
你可以为了你所要的一切而斗争
but you are going to end up happy.
但是你最终会得到快乐
I've been so awful.
我这么糟糕
How can you still love me?
你怎么还这么爱我
Oh, God! My sweet baby.
上帝啊 我的心肝宝贝
My love for you has never been in question.
我对你爱从来没有质疑过
The only question here is,
现在唯一的问题是
How long is it going to take for you to love yourself?
你要花多久才能去爱自己
Because wherever I am,
因为无论我在哪儿
Wherever I go from here...
无论我要去哪里
I will never, ever
我绝对 绝对不会
Let go of you.
放下对你的爱
Please don't leave.
求你不要离开我
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
Victoria, I just want to say...
维多利亚 我只是想说...
Don't bother.
别说了
I know why you stood me up.
我知道你为什么放我鸽子
You were with that snotty little actress.
你和那个下♥贱♥的女演员在一起
It was just sex. It...
我和她只有性关系 这...
Victoria,
维多利亚
you and I are different, okay?
我和你的关系却是不同的 好吗
You and I are... are...
我和你是...是...
Finished! Good night, Alexander.
够了 晚安 亚历山大
I have a surprise for you.
我有个惊喜给你
I love surprises.
我喜欢惊喜
What is it?
是什么呀
Make a wish.
许个愿吧
What's going on?
这是怎么了
An audience.
一位小观众
Listen.
听着
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I know that I have been a lousy sister.
我知道我一直是糟糕的姐妹
And I totally don't deserve it...
我完全不该得到这些
...But if you could maybe give me another chance.
但如果你们可以给我一个机会的话
Okay?
可以吗
From now on, I'll be better.
从现在起 我会变得好起来的
It's okay.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢你
I know I'm banned from the set,
我知道片场禁止我进来
But I need to clear something up.
但我需要把一些事情说清楚
Well, this better be good.
你最好能有个好说法
That black eye's gonna cost us
因为那个熊猫眼
about 100 grand.
我们要付出大约10万美元的代价
If it helps, it cost me my dignity.
如果有用的话 我为此付出了我的尊严
Brooke, what the hell happened today?
布鲁克 今天到底发生了什么
I thought you slept with Alex.
我以为你和阿里克斯上♥床♥了
So, basically, you still don't trust me.
也就是说 事实上 你还是不相信我
No. Basically I got jealous.
不 事实上 我是在嫉妒
Because I'm in love with you,Julian,
因为我爱你 朱利安
And I always will be.
我会一直爱你
And that's gonna make me do stupid things sometimes
有时候这会让我做些傻事
Because love is crazy.
因为爱就是疯狂的
And I've been crazy. I know.
而我也疯狂了 我知道
First, I thought you were falling for Alex,
起初 我以为你迷上了阿里克斯
And then, last night, I went to your hotel,
昨晚 我去了你的旅馆
And I thought you fell for Alex.
我觉得你爱上了阿里克斯
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You think too much, Brooke Davis.
你想太多了 布鲁克·戴维斯
Are you comfortable?
舒服吗
Yes.
嗯
Okay, mom. Here we go.
妈妈 我们开始了
Oh, my goodness.
天呐
My beautiful babies.
我可爱的孩子们
How long have you been out here?
你在外面呆多久了
I like you.
我喜欢你
Okay? I know I slept with Alex.
好吗 我知道我和阿里克斯上过床
But I like you.
但是我喜欢你
A lot.
非常非常
I like...
我喜欢
Nice job of the eye.
眼妆化得不错
Not good enough for film,
拍电影还不行
But definitely good enough for sex.
不过做♥爱♥是肯定够美了
If you talk, I can't pretend you're somebody else.
你再说话 我没法假装你是别人了
I guess I did all right, didn't I?
我做人做的还不错 对吧
You did everything, mom.
妈妈 你做的很好
Hello, handsome.
老头子 我来了
Come in.
进来
Okay, look, I wasn't worried about being your rebound mouth.
听着 我不担心变成你替补女友
I was worried you'd be mine.
我担心你会变成我的替补男友
What are you saying?
你在说什么
I'm saying...
我说
What the hell.
管它呢
Anybody home?
有人在家吗
Hey, baby.
嘿 宝贝
Something smells awesome.
闻起来很香
This is your grandma's chicken-dumpling soup.
这是你奶奶的鸡布丁汤
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表