剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Alex, what happened to you?
阿里克斯 你怎么了
Jet lag.
时差反应
Jet lag, my foot. You flew in from New York.
时差个头 你从纽约飞过来的
Are you hung over?
你是宿醉了吧
I-I just need my pills.
我得吃片药
Excuse me? You just got out of rehab.
什么 你才刚从戒毒所里出来
What is that?
那是什么
What did you just take?!
你刚吃了什么
Vitamins?
维他命
No. No. Give it.
不是 不是 吐出来
They're just vitamins, you hags.
就是维他命而已 你个丑八怪
Hags? Half a million dollars.
丑八怪 50万美元呢
Sit.
坐下
You might want to start with a little lying-slut remover.
化妆之前先去一去她那淫♥荡♥的样子
This is our rejuvenation cream.
这是我们保持活力的面霜
It does wonders for jet lag, but it smells a little bad.
对时差反应很有帮助 只是闻起来有异味
Whatever. You know you farted.
随便啦 你放屁了
I did not fart.
我才没有
That's too bad, 'cause I just did.
太糟了 是我放的
Tell me again what this thing look like.
再告诉我一遍这东西像什么
What's that magical thing called?
那个神奇的东西叫什么来的
I think they call him Puff.
我记得他们叫它泡芙
The magic dragon?
那条神奇龙吗
Yeah, that's exactly what it looked like -- a dragon.
是的 就像你看到的那样 龙
But it was like Puff's evil twin.
可它看起来像泡芙恶心的双胞胎
Oh, man.
天哪 受不了
Cool.
太酷了
See, mouth knows I'm scared of creatures, right?
大嘴知道我怕动物 对吗
That's why I know he did this on purpose.
所以啊 我就知道他是故意的
You think you can catch it?
你觉得你能抓到它吗
We can catch it.
我们可以一起抓到
You can catch it.
是你可以抓到它
The new cameron crowe film, right?
卡梅隆·克罗威的新电影
Perfect. yeah.
太棒了
Okay, thanks for letting me know.
谢谢你通知我
Hi. are you gonna work on a cameron crowe movie?
你要为卡梅隆·克罗威的新电影工作吗
No, that was the video store. i'm just renting one. oh.
不是 是音像店打来的 我要租他的片子
I got coffees.
我买♥♥了咖啡
Mocha double latte, extra foam. thank you.
摩卡加两份拿铁 有泡沫 谢啦
Mocha double latte, no foam.
摩卡加两份拿铁 不要泡沫
Thank you.
谢谢
And coffee, black, two sugars.
黑咖啡加两份糖
I called Haley.
我以为你是海莉
Oh, thanks. Julian.
谢谢 我叫朱利安
Quinn. You made out on my bed. hey!
我叫奎恩 我们在床上见过 喂
Hey, so did you.
你也是
Sorry about that.
不好意思
Hello. hot p.a. boy.
你好 帅哥小助理
Hi.
你好
Oh, you must be Alex.
你一定是阿里克斯了
You must be yummy. What'd you get me?
你一定甜心可口 给我带了什么呢
You get chocolate, perfect for alleged jet lag.
巧克力怎么样 对所谓的"时差"药到病除
Word's on the street. And the entertainment trades --
街头巷闻了 在娱乐版块
Barely read.
不过我几乎不看
I like him.
我喜欢他
Yeah, well, you got a little competition on that one.
是啊 在这方面你还有点竞争力
Please, you're way too old for him.
拜托 你对他来说太老了
So...
所以
200 grand and she signs a confidentiality agreement.
20万美元 她就签保密协议
She goes away, and you have noing to do with the kid.
她离开 你和孩子就没关系了
I already have nothing to do with the kid.
我本来就跟那孩子没关系
It's not mine.
那不是我的
Why is she doing this to me?
她为什么要这么对我呢
Because u make a lot of money,
因为你很有钱啊
And because you're in the middle Of a very public contract negotiation
因为众所周知你在谈一项大合同
With a team that cares about its image
对方很在意形象问题
And the only team that you want to play for.
它也是你唯一想要合作的对象
Which leads me to this.
所以到了这步田地
Maybe we pay her.
或许我们应该给钱
Tell me you did not just say that.
告诉我那不是你说的
I did, because I'm your agent,
我是这么认为的 因为我是你的经纪人
And I wouldn't be a very good one
如果我没有指出事实
If i didn't least point out the fact
我就不够称职
That she could do a hell of a lot of damage
关键是她会形成巨大破坏
If she went public with this or filed a paternity suit.
她有可能把这事公开 向法♥院♥要求做鉴定
It's not true. I'll take a blood test.
这不是事实 我可以做血型鉴定
And by that point, the damage could be done.
可到那时候 损失已无法挽回
Nate, your next contract could be worth $18 million to $20 million minimum,
内特 你的下张合同至少值1800到2000万
Not to mention the endorsement deals
还不算签注协议
That are predicated on the fact that nathan scot is a good guy
前提是内森·斯科特品行优良
He's a good father, and he's a family man.
他是个好爸爸 一个顾家男人
She's lying.
可她在撒谎
So she's lying.
撒谎又怎么样
You know the way it works, man.
就是这么回事 你知道的 伙计
They print the accusation on the front page
控诉永远是显而易见的
And the retraction on the back.
而撤销控诉却毫不起眼
If i pay her, then I'm saying that i did it.
可给她钱 就等于承认我做过
I disagree.
我不同意
I think you're paying a little for a lot, and that's all.
我觉得你是用芝麻去换西瓜 仅仅如此
And all i'm saying is that it's a valid option
而我所提供的建议是一个不错的选择
We should at least consider before she...goes public.
至少在她公诸于众之前 这值得考虑
Great. Here comes the press.
好吧 有狗仔
Hey, nate, clay. hey.
你好内特 克雷 你好
Nate, can i talk to you? About what?
内特 我能和你谈谈吗 谈什么
Clay.
克雷
I'm cool. i'll catch up with you. nate...
我很冷静 我等下去找你 内特
I just want to talk to an old friend, okay?
我只是想和老朋友说会儿话 好吗
Okay.
好吧
How you doing?
过得怎么样
That depends.
马马虎虎
Are you here as a reporter or as a friend?
你是以记者身份还是朋友身份和我谈话呢
Well, it depends on what's going on.
那取决于谈话的内容
My station manager had a friend in the restaurant
我电视台台长有个朋友昨天在餐厅
Where you had lunch yesterday --
看见你也在那儿
Said you were upset about something.
他说你有些麻烦
Yeah.
是的
Listen, if you need someone to talk to,
听着 如果你想找人说说话
I'm here as a friend, off the record.
可以来找我这个朋友 我的身份不是记者
Off the record?
不是记者
The's a girl who's threatening To file a paternity suit against me
有个女的威胁我 去法♥院♥做亲子鉴定
Unless i pay her a couple hundred thousand dollars To keep her quiet.
除非我付给她20万美金封口费
Ez, Nate. I'm sorry.
内特 我很抱歉
Yeah.
没事
I didn't do it.
不是我做的
I don't even know her.
我甚至不认识她
Good. I'm glad.
很高兴听到这个好消息
Does haley know?
海莉知道吗
Yeah.
是的
What are you gonna do about it?
那你打算怎么解决呢
I don't know.
我也不知道
What are you gonna do about it?
你会做什么 报道出来吗
Nothing.
什么都不做
Look, I should get back,
我现在要回去了
But you let me know if you need anything, okay?
如果要帮忙 就通知我 好吗
Ye.
好的
Mouth
大嘴
Thanks.
谢谢
But, look, if this thing turns into something --
但是听着 如果事情有什么变化
She files a paternity suit, whatever --
她让法♥院♥寄来亲子鉴定通知或是别的什么
You do what you have to do.
作为记者 做你该做的
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表