剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
I decided not to produce the movie.
我决定不制♥作♥那部电影了
There's this girl that I'm kind of in love with, and
我爱上了一个女孩
I couldn't be away from her for another day.
我一天都舍不得离开她
I know the label's gonna run a lot smoother With you at the helm.
我知道你掌管录音棚会让其更稳步发展
I'm not here to run the label.
我不是来经营录音棚
I'm here to close it.
而是来叫停的
You're mad because I want you to move out,
你生气是因为我要你搬出去
But it's only because I'm trying to step things up with Millie.
可我只想和米莉的关系更进一步
You trying to get rid of me with your naked ass.
你以为赤身裸体就能吓跑我
It ain't gonna work.
没用的
You know earlier when...
你知道先前
When I said I miss David?
我说过想念大卫吗
What happened, Quinn? You said he...
奎因 发生什么了 你说他
I left him.
我离开他了
Does that girl look familiar to you?
你看那女孩面熟吗
Yeah, she was at the party today. why?
是 她今天出现在派对上 怎么了
She says she slept with you on the road, Nate,
她说在你比赛期间和你上♥床♥了 内特
And she's going public.
她要将此公布于众
And where will you run
你想跑去哪里
Back to the life of a peasant Harlot?
回到乡下妓♥女♥的生活吗
Perhaps I will.
也许我会的
But should I return to a life of more meager means,
但要我回到这种道德沦丧的生活中
I will do so with my dignity intact,
我会让我的尊严不遭践踏
My heart pure and true.
我的心纯洁无污
And yet you had no dignity nor purity
两星期前在我的床上
In my bed a fortnight ago.
你已失去了尊严和纯真
Meager means, indeed.
真的是道德沦丧
Harlot!
妓♥女♥
Leave the dress!
裙子留下
Millie was right.
米莉说得对
Alex duprey is the perfect choice
阿里克斯·杜佩雷是新运动代表的
To be the face of the new campaign.
最佳人选
She's smart. she's talented.
她聪明 有才华
She is crazy beautiful.
美若天仙
Julian. I'm shaving!
朱利安 我在刮胡子
How come this movie never came out?
为什么这部电影没有上映
Because smart and talented and beautiful
因为聪明有才又美丽
Got all hopped up on goofballs
都染上了毒瘾
And had to be checked into rehab.
只能去接受康复治疗
By the way, those dailies are top secret.
对了 那些要点都是顶级机密
I had to call in about a dozen favors to get 'em.
我费了大劲才得出这些结论
Aww, my baby's so good to me.
我的宝贝对我真好
Damn.
完了
I am really gonna like this living-together thing.
我真的太喜欢这种同居方式了
I want you to move your stuff in, okay?
你可以把东西都搬过来吗
This is our house now, not just mine.
现在这里是我们的房♥子 不仅仅属于我
Good.
好的
Well, then how would you feel about going back
我们回我们的卧室待会儿
To our bedroom for a little while?
你觉得怎么样
I'd make a joke about meager means, but...
我会开个关于道德沦丧的玩笑
...it would simply be untrue.
但那不是我的本意
You know i'm not judging you, right?
你知道我不是在肆意评判你
Clay, listen, man, you've known me for a long time now.
克雷 听着 你认识我这么久了
I don't care what that woman says.
我不管那女的怎么说
I did not sleep with her, all right?
我没有和她上♥床♥ 好吗
All right.
好的
It's unbelievable to me that she could just show up
真是难以置信 她怎么可以就这样出现
And spout a bunch of lies, and the next thing you know,
然后谎话连篇 接着你就知道的就是
I'm in the headlines, my family's in the headlines,
我上了头版头条 我的家人也受了牵连
And i'm guilty before i'm innocent.
我毫不知情的情况下就已经被定性
Don't freak out. you're not in the headlines yet.
别发脾气 你还没上头条呢
And believe it or not, this kind of thing,
信不信由你 这种事
It happens a lot.
经常发生
You're a public figure,
你是个公众人物
And they know you make a lot of money.
他们都知道你很能赚钱
I'm in a contract year, clay.
我还在合同期内 克雷
I know. so, here's what you're gonna do.
我知道 所以你得照我说的做
You're gonna stay in shape, you're gonna stay focused,
你要保持体形 保持注意力集中
And you're gonna let me handle it. All right?
这件事让我处理 好吗
All right.
好
It has been ringing off the hook.
电♥话♥响个不停
Quinn, what happened?
奎因 发生什么了
I mean, what actually happened between you and david?
你和大卫之间到底发生了什么事
He just changed, you know?
只是他变了 你明白吗
I mean, he used to see the world exactly the way i saw it.
以前我们的世界观相同
He just doesn't anymore.
他现在不同了
But he still loves you.
但他还爱着你
I know.
我知道
But i don't know if that's enough.
但我不知道那是否足够
I'm sorry. i got to go.
抱歉 我得走了
I got to go down to the studio
我得去录音室了
And take care of this whole "shutting us down" mess.
处理"让我们关门"的烂摊子
Do you need my help? No.
需要我帮忙吗 不
You just stay here and enjoy your day.
你就呆这儿享受生活吧
I'll see you later.
待会见
Okay.
好的
It's gonna be okay, quinn.
会好起来的 奎因
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Is it okay?
进来没事吗
You're good.
没事
Damn it, skills!
该死 斯奇尔斯
What up, millie?
等等 米莉
You and marvin need to stop this ridiculous naked standoff!
你和马尔文不能再玩裸体把戏了
Hey, look, he started it, trying to get me to move out.
他先开始的 为了把我赶出去
Okay, look...
好吧
I'm going to pick up alex duprey from the airport.
我要去机场接阿里克斯·杜佩雷
I'm gonna work a full day, and when i get home,
我要工作一整天 当我回来时
You two idiots better have your pants on!
你们两个白♥痴♥最好穿上裤子
So, what are you gonna do?
那你会怎么做
I ain't moving out. that's for sure. Why not?
我当然不会搬出去 为什么
If chester hopped around without his fur on,
如果切斯特光秃秃地到处乱跑
I'd probably move out.
我可能就搬出去了
Yeah, well, it's a long story.
没错 说来话长
So, you ready for the beach?
你准备去海滩了吗
Totally.
整装待发
You think I can bury you and miss lauren in the sand?
我能把你和劳伦老师埋进沙子吗
Cool with me.
我不介意
Oh, and, um, don't tell miss lauren
别告诉劳伦小姐
About the whole moving-out stuff, all right?
这场搬家风波 好吗
Why not?
为什么
Just don't. wait. uh-oh, here she comes.
别说就好了 她来了
Hey, boys.
男孩们
Ready for the beach?
准备好去海滩了吗
What are you guys up to?
你们在说什么呢
Nothing. Nothing.
没事 没事
Never believe that you can deceive.
别自以为你能蒙人
You might think that you can get away with it.
你也许会以为能逃脱责任
You might actually get away with it...
你也许真的逃脱了
For a while.
一段时间
But your life is made up of choices and decisions.
但你的人生是由选择和决定组成
Hi, julian. Dad.
朱利安 爸
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
I came to talk you out of the worst decision of your life.
来劝说你别做这辈子最烂的决定
Poor choices, poor life.
草率的选择 惨淡的人生
Bad decisions...
错误的决定
Bad life.
郁闷的人生
Come on. where is it?
拜托 在哪页
Page 17, item 4 --
第17页第4条
It's the part of the contract that basically says
那部分条款基本是说
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表