剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
What's a love child?
私生子是什么意思
Did I not ask you to look
我有没有跟你说过
into the Nathan Scott situation
不要企图从内森·斯科特那里
to find out if there was a story?
调查出内♥幕♥
Right now, it's nothing but a rumor in some low-rent tabloid.
现在只是小报上有些流言罢了
That's not fair, and it's not what I do.
这不公平 我不会做这种事
Yeah, just keep walking, McFadden.
走你的吧 麦克法登
You're off the air!
你不要再上节目了
Where is Makenna?
麦肯娜去哪了
Millie can handle it.
米莉可以搞定这事
She can take Makenna's place.
她可以顶替麦肯娜
There's an after after party
庆功会之后还有个派对
that nobody's invited to except us.
除了我们没邀请任何人
You're going.
你得去
Say "Yes".
快同意
Yes. Yes!
我去 太棒了
I wouldn't mind meeting with the writer.
我不介意跟作者见一面
I got a few ideas.
我可有很多鬼点子
I wrote it.
是我写的
If you're serious about this, I'd be willing
如果你说的是真的
to work with you on it,
我很高兴能跟你合作
but only if you're committed.
但你得一心一意跟我♥干♥
I would love to commit to you, Julian.
朱利安 我乐意为您效劳
I'm sorry, David.
对不起 大卫
I think we should get a divorce.
我们还是离婚吧
Where to?
去哪
Your place.
你家
Just drive.
开你的车
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
He doesn't love you.
他根本就不爱你
You don't know what you're talking about, sweetie.
甜心 你完全不知道自己在说什么
He told me while we were making love.
我们做♥爱♥的时候他告诉我的
Maybe I am a slut,
也许是我淫♥荡♥
but that's what Nathan liked about me.
但这也是我吸引内森的地方
He had me do all kinds of things to him
我能彻彻底底地满足他
that he said you would never...
他说你永远都不
That's the only hit to come
这是摇滚巨星
out of rock star Haley James Scott
海莉·詹姆斯·斯科特五年来
in five years.
第一次发飙
Let's see that again!
我们再看一遍
He had me do all kinds of
我能彻彻底底地满足他
things to him that he said you would never...
他说你永远都不
Well, I suppose there's worse things
我想应该还有比打孕妇
than hitting a pregnant woman.
更恶劣的事情
Yeah? Like what?
是吗 比如
Let's see that again!
我们再看一遍
Just give me a second.
你还是歇歇吧
...That he said you would never.
他说你永远都不
Good slap, though.
声音倒很响亮
Thank God Jamie and Quinn aren't awake to see this.
天呐 杰米和奎恩可不能看到这个
It's okay.
没事的
It's a long walk of shame from here to Nate's.
从这儿到内特家的耻辱之路可长着呢
You might want to eat something first.
你该先吃点东西的
Yeah, I was just gonna grab a cab of shame,
我准备打辆车过去的
so, I'm good, but thank you.
我没事 但谢谢你的关心
You know, I can drive you.
我能送你过去的
You know, it's cheaper than a cab of shame
应该比打车便宜些吧
and comes with a free meal.
还附送免费早餐
It's more the driver that I'm worried about, so...
其实我担心的是你这个司机
Did I mention I made breakfast burritos?
你知道我做了玉米煎饼了吗
I do like breakfast burritos.
我很喜欢吃煎饼
I make a mean breakfast burrito.
我做的煎饼相当好吃
Have you seen Alex's script?
你看到阿里克斯的手稿了吗
I'm working with her today.
我今天还得跟她一起赶稿子
Ohh. Sorry.
对不起
Good morning, Brooke Davis.
早上好 布鲁克·戴维斯
You get sexier and younger every day.
你现在越来越性感 越来越年轻了
Well, good morning, babe. You're so sweet.
早上好啊 宝贝 你嘴真甜
So, have you seen her script?
那你看到她的手稿了吗
You certainly do know how to hit the off switch.
你真是会扫兴
Sorry, babe,
对不起宝贝
but you know I'm working with her today.
但是你知道的 我今天还得跟她赶稿子
Yeah. I'm not so sure that's a good idea.
我知道 但是我觉得这样不好
I don't trust her around men.
我不喜欢她这样招蜂引蝶的
She's like one of those herpes from mythology.
她就像神话中的鹰身女♥优♥
You mean "Harpies"?
你是指的"鹰身女妖"吧
No, actually, I don't.
不 我没有
Her underwear should be a welcome mat,
她的内衣上应该写"上我吧"
and I've seen the way she looks at you.
我见识过她凝视你的眼神
Can't you find a better script, written by an uglier person?
你能找个丑点的人写稿子吗
Trust me, I'm not interested in the writer.
相信我 我对作者不敢兴趣
I'm interested in the story.
我只对内容感兴趣
As long as it doesn't become the story
没准这故事日后就
you and Alex tell your kids someday
发生在你们俩身上了
when they ask how you met.
你还可以讲给你们的子孙听
The only kids I'll be telling stories to...
能听到这种故事的人
will be ours.
是咱俩的子孙
That's a good answer.
很巧妙的回答
Have a good day.
工作愉快
Have a good night?
昨晚玩得爽吧
Marvin. You scared me.
马尔文 你吓到我了
Well, then, I guess we're even, then. Where have you been?
你昨晚玩失踪也吓到我了 我们扯平了
It was such a crazy night.
我们玩得太疯狂了
One of the models passed out,
有一个模特晕倒了
so Brooke let me go up in her place.
所以布鲁克让我去顶替
You modeled?
你去当模特
Yeah. Can you believe it?
是啊 真是难以置信
And then Alex wanted to celebrate,
之后阿里克斯想去庆祝一番
so we went out for a few drinks,
所以我们出去喝了点酒
and I guess I just lost track of time.
我想我喝着喝着就忘了时间了
Weren't you tipped off when the sun came up?
太阳都晒屁♥股♥了你们都没发现吗
You never even called.
你都不打个电♥话♥回来
I know, and I'm really sorry,
我知道 我真的很抱歉
but can we talk about it at lunch?
我们中午再谈这个好吗
I'm late for work.
我上班要迟到了
I really am sorry.
我真的非常抱歉
I'm not seeing the licorice whips.
里面的甘草点心哪去了
Oh, I must have forgotten to order more.
我忘记再进些货了
I... I'm sorry, Mr. Scott.
太抱歉了 斯科特先生
Hey. I forgive you.
我原谅你了
"Nathan Scott: a basketball star's love child."
内森·斯科特 篮球巨星的私生子
Like father, like son, huh?
有其父必有其子啊
So, I guess, since you're playing video games,
我想既然你都开始打电玩了
you've already brushed your teeth, huh?
你肯定已经刷完牙了
You know it.
你知道我刷了
If you're lying,
如果你敢撒谎
the tooth police will come and take your teeth away.
牙齿警♥察♥会把你的牙都拔掉的
That's right, and then everyone's
就是 然后大家都叫你
gonna call you "Gummy Scott."
"无齿斯科特"
Right.
好吧
I'll brush! I'll brush!
我去刷 我马上去刷牙
Haley Scott? Yes
海莉·斯科特吗 是的
You're under arrest for assault and battery.
你因故意袭击罪被逮捕
Please turn around. Excuse me?!
请转过身来 你说什么
Put your hands behind your back.
把你的手放在背后
Okay, hold on. You're not arresting my wife.
等一下 你们不能抓我老婆
You need to step away, sir.
请你离远些 先生
Are you serious?
你们开玩笑吧
...in the court of law.
根据联邦法律
You have the right to an attorney.
你有权保持沉默
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表