剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Millie, I've been looking all over for you.
米莉 我到处在找你
Didn't you get my calls, my texts?
你没接到我电♥话♥和我的短♥信♥吗
My phone died. Sorry, I have to go.
我手♥机♥没电了 抱歉 我得走了
Millie.
米莉
No, you can't go.
不 你不能走
I wasn't asking you, Marvin.
我不是在请求你 马尔文
I was telling you.
而是在通知你
You need help, okay?
你需要帮助 知道吗
You have a problem, and you need real help.
你遇到了问题 你真的需要帮助
My only problem is you.
唯一的问题就是你
Millicent.
米莉森
If you walk out that door, don't bother coming back.
如果你走出这扇门 就别再回来了
Do you understand me?
你明白我的意思吗
You okay?
你还好吗
No.
不
But worse than that, we're not okay.
但比这更糟的是 我们没和好
You should have never stayed here.
你就不应该来这里
Being here means you have to give things up,
来这里意味着你不得不放弃某些东西
and I am tired of making you give things up...
而我已经厌倦迫使你放弃了
L.A., work, Alex, and now...
洛杉矶 工作 阿里克斯 而现在
Brooke, I don't care about having kids.
布鲁克 我不在乎有没有孩子
That's not true, and you know it.
你没说实话 你知道的
You want all that...
那些都是你想要的
and you should have it.
而且你应该得到它们
I don't want to be the girl that keeps denying it from you.
我不想成为一个总是牵绊你的女孩
I think you should take another movie.
你应该再接下一部电影
And what about us?
那咱俩呢
What are you really saying?
你想说什么就直说
I'm saying I need some time...
我想说 我需要些时间
Apart.
分开一段时间
You were Clay Evans' assistant, right?
你是克雷·埃文斯的助理 是吗
That's right.
是啊
I was wondering if you could help me.
不知道您可否帮我个忙
Hello?
喂
What are you wearing right now?
你现在穿着什么衣服呢
Are you kidding me? That's the worst line ever.
在逗我玩吗 这真是史上最糟糕的台词
Where are you?
你在哪里
I'm just trying to get an early start
我正准备让你提前
on this whole long-distance romance thing.
尝尝远距离的浪漫滋味
It's gonna be all right leaving Tree Hill, right?
你离开树山镇不会有事的 对吧
Tell me it's okay.
请说是的
It's gonna be okay. I promise.
我会好好的 我保证
And you think Jamie will understand?
你觉得杰米会理解你吗
He'll be fine. All right?
他会的 好吗
Driver, let's go.
司机 走吧
I don't want to do the show.
我不想做那个节目了
I'm done.
我受够了
You're funny.
你真搞笑
This is your end.
拿到这么多就够了吧
It's enough for you to start over.
这足以让你从头开始
You have your whole life ahead of you.
你正值人生的大好年华
But we're just getting started.
但是我们才刚刚起步
Do you have any idea how big this is going to be?
你知道这节目能做得多大吗
How much is enough, Rachel?
要有多少钱才是个头 瑞秋
Give me the number that'll make you happy.
告诉我个能让你满意的数
You're serious.
你是认真的
Are you trying to get rid of me, Dan?
你是在尝试摆脱我吗 丹
No, of course not.
不 当然不是
I just want to stop.
我只是想停手了
We can run away and just live our lives.
我们可以离开这里 过属于我们自己的生活
We can grow old together.
我们可以一起变老
You're already old.
你已经老了
What we have is enough.
我们拥有的钱已经足够了
It will never be enough.
对我来说 永远不够
And I shouldn't have to remind you
我不得不提醒你
that, as your wife, I'm entitled to half.
作为你的妻子 我有权得到其中一半
You're missing a few zeros.
你这个数后面少了几个零
Of course, when that clock stops running,
当然 当你的生命时钟不再走动的时候
I'm entitled to all of it.
我就能得到所有的了
It's gonna be a great show, honey.
那肯定是期精彩的节目 亲爱的
We always give them a great show.
我们总会奉献好节目给大家看
The sizzle reel is officially in L.A.
那盘铿锵录影带已经到了洛杉矶了
I just uploaded it.
我刚上传完
You think I'll get the job?
你认为我会得到这工作吗
Yeah, I do. You deserve it.
是的 你会的 这是你应得的
Yeah, but you know I couldn't have done it
是啊 但是如果没有你
without you, right?
我不可能得到它 不是吗
Yeah.
是啊
So, how'd everything go with Millie?
你和米莉怎么样了
Not good.
不好啊
Really bad, actually.
事实上是非常糟
Can you fix it?
你能解决吗
I don't think so.
恐怕不能
I'm sorry, bro.
我很遗憾 兄弟
So, promise me right now
现在你答应我
that if I get this job in L.A.,
如果我得到了洛杉矶的工作
you'll go with me.
你就和我一起去
Don't even leave me hangin, Dawg.
别让我的手一直举着啊 伙计
Okay.
好的
Deal.
一言为定
My man.
真是我哥们
Hey, this is Julian.
我是朱利安
Here comes the...
请在"滴"声后留言
I'm just calling to tell you how sorry I am
我打来只想告诉你 我是多么的抱歉
for all the trouble that I've caused you,
给你带来了这么多麻烦
but you don't have to worry
不过你不必担心了
'cause from now on,
因为从此刻起
I won't be around to cause you any pain.
我不会再让你承受任何痛苦了
And in spite of everything that you said to me,
尽管你对我说了那些话
I will always love you.
但我仍然会永远爱你
Goodbye.
再见了
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表