剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
You know about that?
你知道了
Yeah.
是的
And you're not upset about it?
你没觉得难过
Of course I'm upset, but I want Marvin to be happy.
我当然很难过 但我希望他快乐
So, why'd you come back?
你为啥回来了
I just missed my life here.
我想念这的生活
It's hard starting over in a new place.
在新的地方重新开始太难了
It's hard starting over, period.
无论在哪儿 重新开始都不容易
Lauren was my girl.
劳伦曾是我的女朋友
And Marvin was my guy, but we took them for granted.
马尔文曾是我的男朋友 但我们太想当然了
I guess we made our beds, and now we have to sleep in them.
我想这是我们自己酿成的苦果
Hello?
你好
Haley! Thank God! Where are you?
海莉 感谢上帝 你在哪
Um, I'm at home.
我在家
Home. Well, what happened? We're waiting for you.
家 发生什么了 我们在等你
What are you waiting for?
等我♥干♥什么
Um, your video shoot. What is going on with you?
等你拍音乐录影带 你怎么了
Nothing. I just...
没什么 我只是
It's just music.
只是首歌♥
Just music?
只是首歌♥
Haley, we're spending 50,000 dollars a day on this video,
海莉 这间录音室每天的开销是5万美元
and I am not shooting sock puppets in front of a white sheet!
我不想把钱花在拍摄木偶戏上
So get your ass back here now!
赶紧给我过来
I got to go.
我要挂了
Haley, I'm serious.
海莉 我是认真的
Please tell me there's an emergency
告诉我有什么紧急事件
or... or give me some reason I can sell to the label
或者给我个理由 至少可以当做
as an excuse for why you're not onstage right now.
你现在不在台上的合理借口
I'm making soup. Haley...
我在做汤 海莉
Haley!
海莉
They were in Katie's room.
这是在凯蒂房♥间发现的
That's how I knew who you were when you called.
所以你打来电♥话♥的时候我知道你是谁
I just told her that I wouldn't represent her...
我说了我不会签她
It's not you.
这不是你的问题
I also found her lithium in the garbage.
我还在她的垃圾里发现了锂
Her behavior gets a little...
如果她停止服用锂 她的行为会变得有点
Unpredictable without it.
不可预测
How unpredictable?
有多不可预测
Let's just say you should be careful.
你还是小心点吧
Mom, I finished my puzzle. You want to come see?
妈妈 我把拼图弄好了 你要来看吗
Um, in a minute.
等会
Oh, are you making grandma's special soup?
你在做外婆那特别的汤吗
Oh, cool! Don't touch! Jamie!
酷 别动 杰米
I didn't mean to...
我不是故意的
Look...look what you did! Go to your room!
看看你做了什么 回你房♥间去
But, mom! Just go to your room!
但是 妈妈 回你房♥间去
Haley...
海莉
What happened? They've been calling all day.
怎么了 他们打了一整天的电♥话♥
You just... You just walked off the set?
你就这样从拍摄现场离开
It's a big deal, babe.
这是件大事 宝贝
All right. Hey, hey. It's okay.
好吧 没关系的
Just... I'll call them.
我会打给他们
You go upstairs and relax. Let me clean this up.
你上楼好好休息一下 我来清理吧
You know, I'm okay.
我很好
I don't need any help. I just want to be alone.
我不需要帮助 我只想一个人呆呆
It's gonna be okay, Haley...
会没事的 海莉
I want to be alone.
让我静静
No comment.
无可奉告
Look, the thing is,
听着 重点是
We didn't want any of this to happen.
我们不想它发生
We...
我们
Well, I wanted that to happen, obviously,
好吧 其实我很愿意它发生
But not so publicly.
但不是在公共场合
What Alexander trying to say is
亚历山大想说的是
that we are sorry
我们很抱歉
I don't understand why you just didn't tell me.
我不明白你们为什么不告诉我
We should have.
我们应该告诉的
I feel like an idiot, mother.
妈妈 我觉得自己像个傻瓜
I yelled at Paul
我冲保罗发火
because I thought he stood you up for dinner.
因为我以为他请你去吃饭的
Why keep it a secret?
为什么保密呢
Unless, of course, you're ashamed of it.
除非 当然 你们感到很羞愧
Well, I've never been ashamed of it.
我从来不觉得羞愧
We're not ashamed of it.
我们一点都不羞愧
Oh, my God.
天啦
Fine.
好吧
If he makes you happy, I will be happy for you...
如果他能让你快乐 我为你高兴
So long as I do not have to hear or see any more...
只要不要再让我听到或看到任何的
Details.
细节
Deal.
成交
And you... no more... You know, outwork.
你 不许给我偷懒
All work and no play
好好工作 拒绝娱乐
Promise.
答应你
You're really okay with this coming out?
你真的毫不顾忌这件事
Yeah, cool by me.
是的 我觉得没啥
Let the world know.
让全世界都知道吧
Clothes Over Bro's.
布鲁克服饰
Yes.
是的
Hello, TMZ.
你好 好莱坞不设防[娱乐网站]
Uh-huh. That was actually my mother, Victoria Davis.
其实那是我母亲 维多利亚·戴维斯
Yes.
是的
Vocal track, take 1.
声轨录制 第一遍
Hey, I have something of yours.
我这有你的东西
Thanks for letting it be a part of my wardrobe.
谢谢你让它在我衣柜里呆那么久
Every time I stepped onto set, it reminded me
自从我加入剧组 它就提醒着我
that someone believed in me.
有个人是多么信任我
And now that the film's wrapped, well... thank you.
现在电影完成了 谢谢你
Well, you've come a long way since I gave you this watch.
自从我给了你表 你自己也成熟了很多
Which is why I don't understand
所以我不明白
How you would allow Paul to release the sex tape.
你怎么会让保罗发布录像带
Hope you're not doing this for Josh.
希望你这么做不是为了乔什
I didn't do it for Josh.
我不是为了他
I did it for you and the movie.
我是为了你和电影
You saved my life... Literally.
你挽救了我的生活 真的
It was the least I could do.
这是我唯一能做的
I needed to let you know that I believe in you, too.
我要你知道 我也相信你
Hey, what happened, man?
小伙子 怎么了
You were almost finish with this thing.
你快搞定了
That's not work.
这不是放这的
Thank you.
谢谢
Is mom still mad at me?
妈妈还生我的气吗
It's not you, buddy.
不是因为你 伙计
Your mother really loves you.
你妈妈真的非常爱你
She always will. Promise.
她会一直爱你 我保证
Let's put this thing back together, huh?
我们把这个拼完吧
It's just missing one thing.
还差一样东西
I'll be right with you. Watch the glass, please.
我马上过来 小心玻璃
Have an accident?
出什么事了吗
Can I help you?
有什么要帮忙的吗
I'm here for Clay.
我是来找克雷的
I mean, my photo of Clay.
我指的是 我那张克雷的照片
I know I said you could send it to me,
我知道我说过你可以把它寄给我
but I decided that I want him now.
不过我决定现在就要
Well, that's unfortunate because that print's
那真不走运 因为按照你的指示
already been shipped, per your instructions.
照片已经寄出去了
Could take weeks.
可能会过几个星期才到
So I guess you're gonna have to get used to being without him.
我觉得你会适应没有"他"的日子的
Excuse me.
抱歉
Clay, she's here.
克雷 她来这儿了
Katie?
凯蒂
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表