剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
And I would look into her eyes,
然后我会看着她的眼睛
and I knew she meant it.
我知道她真是那么想的
Then one day, she just stopped saying it,
直到有一天 她不再说了
and I knew she was gone.
我知道她永远离我而去了
I went in for one drink
我进去喝杯酒
and told my daughter to stay in the car,
告诉我女儿呆在车里
that mama would be right back.
妈妈会马上回来
Excuse me. Hi.
对不起
Would you mind signing this really quick?
你可以快点在这签个字吗
It's just a court thing.
法庭要求的
You don't have to explain.
你不需要解释
You know, it might help you to stay.
你在这里呆会对你有帮助的
It's okay. It was just a small driving incident.
没关系 只是个小车祸
I'm fine.
我很好
Thank you.
谢谢
There you go.
给你
Quinn's told me a lot about you.
奎恩和我说了很多你的事
All good, I hope.
希望都是好话
Mm. You make her very, very happy.
你真的让她很开心
You know that worried look she gets?
她以前那愁眉苦脸的样子
It's gone.
彻底不见了
She means the world to me.
她就是我的世界
I was sorry to hear about your wife.
我对你妻子的事很抱歉
I lost my husband, too, a few years back.
几年前 我也失去了我的丈夫
Quinn mentioned that. I'm sorry, too.
奎恩和我说了 我也很遗憾
It's hard, isn't it,
这很难 对吗
learning to live without them?
学着独♥立♥生活
Yeah.
是啊
It's hard making new memories,
要建立新的回忆很难
you know, like it's not fair to them.
就好像对他们不公平
I think it's not fair to them not to.
我觉得不那样做才不公平
I mean, they'd want that, wouldn't they?
我是说 他们希望这样 不是吗
They'd want to know that we faced their absence
他们希望我们可以尊严优雅的
with dignity and grace.
面对他们的离去
Yeah, well, the truth is,
但是事实上
I'm not sure I've been that gracious about any of it.
我不认为我有那么洒脱
You're still here, aren't you,
你还好好的活着 不是吗
still finding your way?
还在寻找你的路
That's about as much grace as anyone can ask.
这已经是对一个人所能要求的极限了
Oh, Haley, I'm so glad you're here.
海莉 我很高兴你来了
You're chipper.
你在开什么玩笑
I don't think you've ever been happy to see me.
我可不认为你见到我会高兴
I need you to convince Grubbs to record.
我需要你说服格拉布斯来录专辑
Um, I... I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
My mom's in town,
我妈妈来了
so I'm gonna be spending the day with her.
我今天要陪着她
Since when do you need my help convincing someone
再说你何时需要我来帮你说服人
to do something they don't want to do?
让他们做不情愿的事了
You're great at that.
你很擅长这个的
It's true, but this one is different.
这是实话 但是这个家伙不同
He called me... his girlfriend.
他要我做他的女朋友
That's so sweet.
真甜蜜
It's not sweet, and don't confuse the issue.
这不甜蜜 别打岔
He's good. He's really good.
他很好 他真的很好
And our label could use him.
我们的厂牌可以用上他
You totally have a boyfriend.
你真的有一个男朋友了
Go get him, tiger.
把他搞到手 母老虎
He's not my boyfriend!
他不是我的男朋友
Whoa, this is cool.
这太酷了
It's exactly like Uncle Lucas' house.
几乎和卢卡斯叔叔的房♥子一模一样
Hey, there's my first A.D.
我的首席片场助理来了
Oh, cool.
酷
So, I need some background footage
我需要一些片场内外的
of the set and behind-the-scenes stuff.
幕后花絮
Think you can handle that?
你可以搞定的吧
So, you working hard or hardly working? "Shrek 2."
你是辛苦工作还是几乎不工作 《史莱克2》
Dude, that's your movie quote?
那是你引用的电影台词
That's, like, a common expression.
这是普遍的反应
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
Wow, "Shrek 2."
都是《史莱克2》
I like "Shrek 2."
我喜欢《史莱克2》
Hey, bitch.
嗨 小妖精
Hey. Oh, you're cranky.
嗨 你很不爽
No, I'm not. I'm fine.
不 我很好
Okay, sort of cranky that I have to go to these meetings.
我有点不爽 因为要参加那些互助协会
It's a bunch of losers with serious problems,
都是一群面临严重问题的失败者
like leave-your-kid- in-the-car
像把孩子丢在车里
or burn-your-house-down-'cause you're-so-wasted problems.
或者因为嗑药烧了房♥子
Mine... not so big.
我的问题没那么严重
Right.
好吧
Whatever.
随便
How's being a movie star again?
重新成为电影明星感觉怎样
Try worst actress ever... 14 takes this morning.
最糟的一次 上午一场戏拍了14遍
Not awesome.
一点都不好
Julian was great, but I'm just...
朱利安很棒 但我却
I'm really frustrated.
我真的很沮丧
You'll be okay. You're Alex Dupreu.
你没问题的 你是阿里克斯·杜佩雷
Alex, they're ready for you.
阿里克斯 他们好了
Okay, thanks.
好 谢谢
Yeah, well, hopefully Alex Duprey figures it out
希望阿里克斯·杜佩雷在没把
before she brings down the whole movie set.
整个摄影组拖垮前可以搞定这个角色
Later, bitch.
一会见 妖孽
Oh, Millie.
对了 米莉
Those people at the meetings...
那些互助协会上的人
their problems started out not so big, too.
他们的问题刚开始也不大
So, I want the camera to circle right while zooming,
我希望摄像机在这急速的旋转
as if we're being drawn into them.
就好像我们要吞没他们
Then I want to slow the movement
然后再放慢动作
and end on a tight close-up of Alex... no cutting.
然后急速切向阿里克斯 不要有停顿
Got it?
明白了吗
Nice shot, Hitchcock.
漂亮 希区柯克[著名导演]
It's "Vertigo," Right?
眩晕技巧 对吗
Hey, beauty. I have the suit sample.
美人 我把样衣拿来了
Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme.
给我 给我 给我 给我
I die. I love it.
我爱死它了
I'd love it with a slimmer leg,
我喜欢裤腿再瘦点
an eighth of an inch on either side. Got it.
每边瘦1/8英寸 明白了
So, I'm thinking
我在想
we'll be ready to unveil in about a month.
一个月左右我们就可以发布了
You are good, Alexander Coyne.
你太棒了 亚历山大·科因
No, you're good, Brooke Davis.
不 你才是 布鲁克·戴维斯
Brooke, they're doing last looks.
布鲁克 他们要拍最后一幕了
Okay.
好的
And you look hot.
你看起来真不错
Do you, uh, need any help with that?
你还要帮忙吗
No, I'm good, but feel free
不 我很好 不过尽情
to go make the adjustments to that suit, now.
修改这套衣服
Or you could just stay and do it later.
你也可以留下来等会儿再做
Okay.
好了
Really?
你玩儿真的
She is pretty hot.
她真的很辣
Another guy hypnotized by Alex.
又一个被阿里克斯迷倒的家伙
She's like a freaking Siren.
她就像烦人的塞壬
Hey, there's no woman as alluring as you, Brooke Davis.
没有女人比你更有诱惑力了 布鲁克·戴维斯
I think I should get back to work.
我想我得回去工作了
Good idea. Hey.
好主意
I appreciate you being around.
我很感激你一直在我身边
I know you didn't sign up for a lot of this.
我知道你不需要做这么多的
Yeah, no worries.
别担心
I'm here for whatever you need.
我随时为你服务
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表