剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Really?
真的吗
'cause that guy was
那男人可是个
struggling, foolish, and broke.
在底层挣扎的愚蠢的穷鬼
That's not true. Quinn...
这不是真的 奎恩
...you've got some crazy, romantic notion
你对过去的我和我们
of who I used to be, of who we used to be.
总是抱着疯狂而浪漫的印象
We were just naive kids.
我们那时天真如孩童
God forbid I ever go back to that.
我可不想回到过去
Can you hand me a phillips screwdriver?
能把那个菲利普螺丝刀递给我吗
It's in the box over there.
在那边的盒子里
Sure.
好的
How great is this room, by the way?
另外 这屋子多棒啊
No windows. It's perfect.
没窗户 很完美
It's a really dark room.
这是真正的暗房♥
Did you mean it when you proposed?
你求婚时是认真的吗
I did that night.
那晚是的
But not anymore.
但以后不会了
I don't know right now.
我现在不知道
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I didn't know.
我后知后觉
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.
抱歉让你难过了
sometimes we fall short of the people we are meant to be,
有时候我们无法成为期待中的完美自我
And sometimes people do things they're ashamed of.
也时常做令自己不齿的事
Thank you, Renee.
谢谢 蕾妮
And usually, after the guilt sets in,
通常 当罪行开始
We make things worse.
就只会愈演愈烈
My son, Nathan Scott, is a good man,
我的儿子 内森·斯科特是个好男人
But sometimes people do funny things
但在面对压力与绝望时
In the face of pressure and desperation.
人们常常做出难以理解的事来
And the truth...
而真♥相♥
Well, truth is an absolute,
真♥相♥是绝对的
And the truth can set you free.
真♥相♥也能让你得到解脱
My name is Dan Scott.
我叫丹·斯科特
I love my wife, Rachel.
我爱我的妻子 瑞秋
What is he doing?
他在干嘛
My son, Nathan, loves me.
我儿子 内森 很爱我
I'm president of the United States.
我是美国总统
I'm Santa Claus.
我是圣诞老人
I didn't kill my brother.
我兄弟不是我杀的
Hey, you guys got to get in here!
嘿 快进来
Life is funny, isn't it?
生活是很滑稽的 不是吗
Sometimes bad things happen to good people,
有时坏事偏偏会发生在好人身上
and it isn't fair.
明显 这很不公平
This is a still frame of the moment I told you
这个画面展示的是
we were gonna do the lie-detector test.
当你听说要测谎时的表情
Your pupils are dilated. Your eyebrows are arched.
你的瞳孔放大了 眉毛弯成弓形
It means you were surprised.
说明你吃惊了
This is a still frame of the moment
这个画面展示的是
after you said Nathan had slept with you
当你声称和内森发生了关系
and the monitors said "True."
测谎仪显示这是真话时 你的表情
You were surprised again, weren't you?
你又一次吃惊了 是吧
Sometimes bad things happen to good people.
有时坏事偏偏会发生在好人身上
I think you're a good person, Renee.
我觉得你是个好人 蕾妮
I think something bad happened to you,
然而坏事找上了门
and you were clever enough to see a way out.
而你也聪明的找到了解决之道
All right.
好了
Mmm. You smell good.
你闻起来真不错
Oh, that's the rainstorm body spray.
因为我用了"铁血丹心"香水
All right. Let's make it look sexy.
好吧 摆个迷人的造型
Okay -- ooh, easy.
好的 等等
Not too sexy.
可别性感过头了
That'll cost us $20 million next year.
那会让我们丢掉明年那2000万美元的
On the count of 2. 1...2.
数两下就好 1 2
I don't think you wanted to.
我认为你不是故意的
I think you were afraid... and lost and desperate.
你只是太害怕了 迷茫又绝望
You knew Nathan was in a contract year,
你知道内森有合约在身
and you knew he had too much to drink that night.
而且你也看出那晚他喝多了
Maybe someone lied to you,
也许某人对你撒谎了
maybe someone took advantage of you, or maybe...
也许有人占了你便宜 也许
Being a good person just wasn't paying off.
做个好人不代表能有好结果
I don't want to do this anymore.
我不想录这个了
I know. But here's the good news.
我了解 但现在有个好消息给你
You can stop it...
你能终止这件事...
Right here, right now.
此时 此刻
You wanted to get some money, some security.
你想得到一笔钱 换取一些安全感
What's so little to someone who has so much?
这些对于内森来说根本算不了什么
And then you got angry, and then the press got involved,
后来你无法抑制愤怒 媒体也搅了进来
and then there was no turning back.
这样一来你也不能回头了
Renee...
蕾妮
We have a team of experts backstage
后台坐着一队专家
who study body language and heart-rate response and all of it.
他们通过研究肢体语言和心率反映识别谎言
You were at that party that night,
你那晚参加了派对
and you had sex, didn't you?
而且和某人发生了关系 对吧
And you got pregnant.
你的确怀孕了
But you didn't have sex with Nathan Scott,
但让你怀孕的不是内森·斯卡特
and you never had sex with Nathan Scott, did you?
你从没和内森·斯卡特发生过关系 对吧
No.
是的 从没
Well, what do you know?
你知道吗
Character changes everything.
品格能改变一切
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
It's over now.
一切都结束了
It's okay.
没事了
It's over.
都结束了
Thanks.
谢谢
He says she's dropping everything.
他说蕾妮放弃了一切指控
I'm so sorry you had to go through this.
我很抱歉 你经历了这一切
I shouldn't have been drunk at that party, Haley.
我本不该在那个派对上喝醉的 海莉
I just...
我只是...
You...
你...
You're still young.
你还太年轻
We both are.
我们都是
I think...
我觉得...
I think we just forget that sometimes.
有时我们免不了会做傻事的
What are you listening to?
你在听什么
You know.
你知道的
I never changed it.
从没变过
Play it.
放来听听
I can't.
我不能
For me?
为我也不行吗
I love this song.
我喜欢这歌♥
You look beautiful.
你真美
Well, thank you, handsome.
谢谢 帅哥
Dance with me.
和我跳舞吧
You know what I want?
你知道我想要什么吗
What?
什么
Grape kool-aid.
葡萄汁
You know what I hate?
知道我讨厌什么吗
I hate these pens.
我讨厌这些笔
It's either way too much fluid
不是墨水过多
or not nearly enough,
就是墨水不够
but it's never the right amount.
从没有合适的时候
And they cost, like, a fortune.
而且它们还特贵
What are you looking at, you goof?
你在看什么 呆呆
Sara, hey.
莎拉 嘿
Hey, sara! Hey!
嘿 莎拉 怎么了
Clay.
克雷
Sometimes I can't see you anymore.
有时我怎么也见不着你
I forget things about you,
我开始忘记关于你的事
and I'm afraid that I'm losing us.
我害怕再也想不起我们的过往
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表