剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
David and I are cooking dinner for everyone tonight.
今晚大卫和我要为大家做晚餐
No, that's not happening! You can't...
不 这不可能 你不能
That's not happening... not tonight, not ever.
这不可能 今晚不行 永远都别想
Why not? Quinn already agreed to it.
为什么不 奎恩都同意了
I'll see you tonight.
晚上见
David!
大卫
How can you do this to Quinn?
你怎么能这样对奎恩
It's no worse than what she did to me.
她对我比这还糟
I told them we slept together.
我告诉他们 我们睡过了
What?
什么
So, now you want me to go to dinner with your ex,
你让我同你前夫和姐姐一起吃晚饭
who probably wants to kill me,
你前夫很可能想杀我
and your sister, who's obviously insane?
而你姐姐是个疯子
Yeah, it's okay.
没关系的
You don't have to come if you don't want to.
如果你不愿意 可以不来的
I just... I don't get it.
我只是 不太明白
I know why David wants to hurt you,
大卫想要伤害你 我可以理解
but why would your own sister go along with it?
但为什么你的亲姐姐也想
You have to know Taylor.
那你先得了解泰勒
When we were kids, she tried stealing my boyfriends.
当我们都还是孩子时 她就抢我男友
And now she's after my ex-husband.
现在她抢我前夫
So, I guess she never grew up.
我猜她一直没长大
And that doesn't bother you?
你不觉得困扰吗
A little, but not nearly as much as that does.
有点儿 但也比不上那个
See, how cool is your dad?
瞧你老爸多酷
I mean, not now, of course,
当然我不是说现在
but he is gonna look great in this new video game.
但在新游戏中 他会很酷的
When do I get to play?
我什么时候能玩
Well, the game won't be ready for a month,
游戏上市至少要一个月后吧
but we shod be able to get you a prototype to play tonight.
但今晚我们就能给你弄个样品玩玩
You look good covered in balls.
你满身挂着小球的样子不错
Now I know how Taylor feels.
这下我知道泰勒的感受了
Hey, speaking of, I, uh...
说到...
Take it you heard about this dinner tonight?
你知道晚餐的事了吧
Yes.
是啊
I got a very angry text message from my wife.
我老婆发给我一条怒火冲天的短息
You coming?
你会来吗
No, I, uh, think I have some work to catch up on.
不会 我有些工作得完成
Quinn's okay with that?
奎恩没意见吗
I mean, if Haley's this pissed,
我是说 海莉都这么生气
I can't imagine how upset Quinn must be.
我无法想象奎恩有多么不爽
It's strange, but she seems okay.
说起来奇怪 她看起来的确不在乎
She was more upset by Kylie showing up
她更在意的是今天早晨
for a swim in my pool this morning.
凯莉在我的游泳池里游泳
Who is Kylie?!
凯莉是谁
Some chick who took a whore bath in Clay's pool this morning.
今天早晨在克雷泳池里的某个小妞
My God, Quinn, that's awful.
天呐 奎恩 太糟了
Must just make you want to rip David's head off
你现在一定很想把大卫脑袋掰下来
and punch Taylor right in her fat face.
顺便再朝泰勒的脸打一拳
You shouldn't let them get to you.
你不该为他们生气
How are they not getting to you?
你是怎么做到的 没受他们影响
David has a right to be upset with me,
大卫有权生我的气
and Taylor's always been a bitch.
而泰勒始终就这么贱
So what do you want me to do?
你想让我♥干♥什么呢
Uh, I don't know, say no when they invite you to dinner.
不知道 也许你可以拒绝他们的晚餐邀请
Clay makes me happy, Haley!
和克雷交往让我很快乐 海莉
Why shouldn't David be happy?
为什么大卫不能得到快乐呢
I mean, I can't imagine that Taylor is the one for him,
我的确不能想象泰勒会适合他
but if she is, I'll deal with it.
但如果她真合适 我觉得也不错
Just like that?
就这样吗
If they want to throw their relationship in my face,
如果他们想在我面前秀恩爱
I have to let them know it doesn't bother me, right?
我必须让他们明白我根本不在乎 是吧
No! Not right! And let me tell you something.
不 这是错的 告诉你吧
If Nathan and I got divorced
如果内森和我离婚了
and he and Taylor showed up playing kissy-face,
然后他和泰勒在我面前玩亲亲
not only would I never see them again,
我再也不想见到他们
nobody else would, either.
而且其他人也没机会再见他们了
So you're saying I should kill them.
那么你的意思是我该杀了他们
I mean, it's a little extreme, don't you think?
这有点儿太过了 你不觉得吗
No, you're right.
是啊 你是对的
Having dinner with them is so much more sane.
和他们一起吃晚餐才更疯狂呢
See you tonight.
晚上见
How you holding up today?
今天感觉怎么样
Still upset, I see.
仍然很沮丧 了解
"Clothes Over Psychos"
"神经病服饰"
coming this fall to prisons everywhere.
这季会出现在各地监狱的
Hey, Brooke.
嗨 布鲁克
Alexander Coyne.
亚历山大·科因
Millicent Huxtable. Nice to meet you.
米莉森·赫克斯塔博 很高兴见到你
Do you need help with anything?
你需要什么帮助吗
Just ask Victoria...
问维多利亚吧
'cause you work for her.
你是替她工作的
Wow. You're a mean boss.
你真是个刻薄的老板
You're like an evil Disney character
你就像迪士尼人物里的恶魔
who feeds her servants porridge and pays them in buttons.
给她仆人粥喝还只付廉价薪水
Lauren. Hi. What are you doing here?
劳伦 你在这做什么
Hey, I just talked to Antwon.
我刚和安托通了电♥话♥
He said you were back in town.
他说你回来了
Oh, looks like you had one hell of a party.
看来你刚过了一个很恐怖的聚会啊
I'm sorry I missed it.
我很遗憾我错过了
Yeah, I missed it, too.
我也错过了
But, uh, at least I get to clean it.
我至少要清理一下
Do you want some help?
你要帮助吗
Come on, we can pretend we're CSI
我们可以装作是《犯罪现场调查》的探员
and re-create what happened.
重现犯案现场
I don't think I want to know.
我不觉得我需要知道
Oh, come on. It'll be fun.
来吧 会很好玩的
First one who finds the couch wins?
先找到沙发的人赢
All right.
好吧
Can Chuck come over and play the new game tonight?
查克今晚能过来玩吗
Yeah, of course. You two are friends again?
当然 你们和好了
Yeah. We homies. See?
当然 我们是好朋友 看到了吧
Sometimes friends, they fight,
有的时候朋友会吵架
they get mad at each other, but then they make up.
他们会生对方的气 但是他们总会和好的
Like mom, aunt Quinn, and aunt Taylor?
就像妈妈 奎恩姨妈 和泰勒姨妈一样吗
Exactly. They're mad at each other now,
是的 虽然她们现在在吵架
but eventually it'll blow over.
但是总归会好的
Hey, what's going on?
发生了什么
Well, let's see Taylor try and cook dinner
我倒要看看泰勒怎么做饭
with no pots and pans.
没了锅和盘
You and Chuck play upstairs tonight.
你和查克今晚在楼上玩吧
I can't find Alex. Have you seen her?
我找不到阿里克斯 你看到她了吗
Have you checked your hand? It's usually on her ass.
你查过你的手吗 它通常在她的屁♥股♥上
What do you need her for, anyway?
你找她干嘛
I want to put my hand on her ass.
我想摸她的屁♥股♥
Why don't you just leave her alone and let her act?
你为什么不让她清净一下好好演
What's the point of being in a movie with Alex Dupre
参加阿里克斯·杜佩雷演的电影有什么意义
if I don't get to sleep with her?
如果我不能和她上♥床♥
The point is that she's a great actress
意义是她是个好演员
who wrote an amazing script.
还写了精彩的剧本
Oh, sure, but it doesn't hurt
是啊 这不妨碍
that she's gone down more times than the sun.
她玩口♥交♥要比太阳落山更勤快
If you see her, tell her I'm in my trailer.
如果你看到了她 让她来我拖车
Brooke thought you might want your stuff back.
布鲁克说你也许想要回你的东西
Sorry, man.
对不起
I don't appreciate you sending your boy toy
我一点也不感激你让你的男宠
to deliver my stuff.
送来我的东西
W... well, I don't appreciate
我也不感激
the dumping you delivered to me last night,
你昨天晚上让我那么糟糕
so I guess we're even.
我猜我们扯平了
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表