剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Our "Accidental release" Of your track
你的唱片曲目被"意外泄露"后
just went viral on the net.
就在网上蔓延开
Your fans are eating it up like christmas trifle.
你的粉丝们就像扑到圣诞蛋糕上一样疯狂
We have to finish this album.
我们得尽快完成这张专辑
Yeah, about that...
是的 关于这个
um, how do you feel
你觉得
about me finishing the remaining tracks in Spain?
把剩余的部分拿到西班牙去完成怎么样
Do you understand what's happening right now?
你知道现在是什么形势吗
This is lightning in a bottle.
你说的是不可能的
It's been years since your last album, Haley,
海莉 离你上一张专辑已经过去很多年了
and you have momentum again.
而且你现在又有动力了
We have to capitalize on that.
我们必须好好利用这个机遇
Nathan got a job offer in Spain. Good.
内森在西班牙找到一份工作 很好
Then you can send him a copy
那等我们完成后
of the album when we finish.
你可以给他寄张你的专辑
I'm serious, Miranda.
我是说真的 米兰达
He's worked really hard for this. It's his dream.
他为这事呕心沥血 这是他的梦想
And what about your dream?
那你的梦想呢
Maybe it can wait a little longer.
或许我可以再等一段时间
Well, this says it can't.
这个决定了你不能
That's a ticket to the start of your tour
这是到你巡演起点站的票
in advance support of your new smash album.
为了你的新专辑造势
You ship out next week.
下周就出发
Not to do so would be a violation of your contract.
你不去的话就是违背合约
Well, I'm not sure I can do this, Miranda.
米兰达 我还不确定我会去
Well, the survival of this label depends on it,
这个公♥司♥的前途就靠这个了
so you better get sure.
你最好确定下来
Millie, this is like the fourth time I've called. Where...
米莉 这好像是我第四次打给你了 你在
I'm glad you're okay.
我很高兴你没事
But all of this needs to stop.
这是你不能再这样下去了
I need you to figure that out.
我需要你考虑清楚
And I'm really afraid of what might happen
如果你想不清楚
if you don't figure it out, because...
可能会有不好的后果 因为
I miss the old Millie.
我想念那个从前的米莉
I miss the Millie
我想念那个
that would rather stay in and play video games
更情愿待在家里玩电子游戏
than stay out all night without calling.
而不愿整夜在外 却不打一个电♥话♥的米莉
I miss the Millie who cared about her real friends
我想念那个关心真正的朋友
and worked hard at her job.
而且工作很努力的米莉
I miss that Millie.
我想念那样的米莉
I want her back.
我想要她回来
I still love you, Millicent.
我仍然爱你 米莉森
I'm sorry I said "I love you."
我很抱歉我说了"我爱你"
It's okay.
没关系
Come in.
进来吧
Fact is, I'm sorry about a lot of things
事实是 我为这几天我做的许多事
I've done these days.
感到抱歉
I know I drive everyone crazy,
我知道我惹火了大家
and Brooke must hate me right now.
布鲁克现在一定在恨我
It's hard because I...
这有点难 因为我
I just thought that...
我只是认为
You thought what?
你认为什么
I thought we would be doing this great thing, you know?
我以为我们能做好这个剧本
And now it's all over before it even started.
但是它在襁褓中就被扼杀了
Hey, I loved the script, too,
我也喜欢部剧本
but there will be other scripts, other projects.
但是还会有其他的剧本 其他的项目
You think so?
你是这么想的
I know so. You're talented.
我知道的 你很有天赋
The important thing is to just keep moving forward.
重要的是你要继续前进
I mean, you know how Hollywood works.
你知道好莱坞的情况
It has nothing to do with you.
不是你的问题
You always make me feel better.
你总是很会安慰我
It'll be okay, I promise.
会好起来的 我保证
Besides, I kind of need to spend some quality time
而且 我这段时间得好好
with Brooke right now.
陪陪布鲁克
Is everything okay?
出什么问题了吗
It will be eventually. It's just...
问题会解决的 只是
Just what? Please don't tell me it's because of me.
只是怎么了 不会是因为我吧
No. No, it's nothing like that.
不不 不是这样的
It is. You're mad at me. I can tell.
是的 你生我的气了 我看得出来
No, Alex, it's just...
不 阿里克斯 只是
Just forget it.
别管这事了
Fine. It's obviously about me,
好吧 很明显是因为我
'cause if it wasn't, you'd tell me.
如果不是 你会告诉我的
We found out Brooke can't get pregnant.
布鲁克不能生育
She can't have kids.
她不能有宝宝
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
You must... she must be devastated.
你一定 她一定很崩溃
Is there anything I can do to help?
我能做些什么呢
No.
没有
God, I shouldn't even have told you.
我根本就不该告诉你
So, please, let's just keep it between us, okay?
不要说出去 好吗
Sure.
好的
You know, to be honest,
你知道吗 说实话
I didn't even know I wanted to have kids
直到我知道自己不能有
until the moment I found out I might not be able to.
我才发现自己那么想要孩子
It's so sad.
太遗憾了
You would have been such a great dad.
你本来能成为一个伟大的父亲的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
All right.
好了
Nothing riding on this...
不是什么大不了的
just your whole career.
只不过是你的全部事业而已
But you've done this thousands of times.
可你早就驾轻就熟了
Kid with a big dream wants to see it happen,
一个孩子渴望看到自己的梦想实现
you make it happen.
你帮他实现
You are the dream merchant.
你就是梦想工程师
And you are back.
你又复出了
Excuse me, I... I seem to have gotten lost.
打扰一下 我好像迷路了
I'm actually looking for the next hot NFL Q.B. Prospect.
我在找全国橄榄球联盟的下一个明星四分卫
I was wondering if you could possibly point me
你能给我指指
in the right direction?
正确的方向吗
Mr. Evans. It's good to see you.
埃文斯先生 很高兴见到你
Yeah, likewise. How you been, man?
我也一样 最近怎么样
Good. You doin' all right?
很好 你还好吗
Penny for your thoughts.
给你一便士 告诉我你在想什么
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
Might want your money back after you hear 'em.
听过以后没准你就后悔了
Try me.
试试看吧
I think we should go to Spain.
我觉得我们应该去西班牙
I've been wrestling with it all morning,
我一上午都在纠结
and in the end, I think Ken is right.
到最后 我觉得肯是正确的
If I sit out a year, I may never make it back to the NBA.
如果我一年不比赛 我再也没法回NBA了
Spain keeps me viable.
去西班牙的话 我就能不离开这个圈子
Spain assures that I will make it back.
确保我能再回到NBA
There's no other option?
没有其他选择了吗
No.
没了
And, look, I know that it's not ideal,
我知道这不是最理想的方法
but it makes sense.
但这是理智的
And it's only for a year.
也只有一年
At least we'll be together.
至少我们可以在一起
Yeah.
是啊
What? What's wrong?
怎么了
The record company wants me to tour
唱片公♥司♥要我巡演
in support of my new album.
来宣传新专辑
I'm supposed to leave next week.
我下周就要走了
Game ball from the conference championships, right?
联盟杯大赛的比赛用球 对吧
Right.
是的
That... that was a great game.
那是场精彩的比赛
What did you pass for?
你跑过了多少距离
400 yards.
400码
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表