剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Today is the deadline.
今天是截止日期
You gave them your cell, my cell, and Paul's cell,
你把你的电♥话♥ 我的电♥话♥ 保罗的电♥话♥都给他们了
And if you don't get in, you're taking me to cabo.
如果你没入围 你要带我去海岬
Wait, when did I say the cabo part?
等等 我什么时候说了海岬的事
You didn't, I just did.
你没有 我刚说的
I had to send them a rough cut.
我送的是初剪带
Maybe they hated it.
也许他们不喜欢
Maybe they loved it,
也许他们很喜欢
And they'll tell you that when you get in.
当你入围时他们会告诉你的
Maybe I love you, and I'll love you forever.
也许我爱你 我会永远爱你
What's your day like?
你今天要干什么
Well, I have to go to the store
我要去店里
And deal with my mother and Alexander and that madness.
收拾我妈妈和亚历山大留下来的烂摊子
I have to fix the toe that you are massacring.
我还要修下你弄得一塌糊涂的指甲
And then I'm gonna go spend some time with Haley.
然后再去陪陪海莉
Sorry.
对不起
How's Haley doing?
海莉怎么样了
Not good.
不好
She's just sad and depressed and angry.
她很伤心 沮丧 生气
Well, send her my best, okay?
帮我带去祝福 好吗
I will.
我会的
And send Julian my best and tell him I love him, okay?
带给朱利安我的祝福 告诉他我爱他 好吗
I will.
我会的
It's a great film.
这是部很好的电影
They'll call.
他们会打来的
You'll get in.
你会入围的
My first week in tree hill,
我在树山镇的第一周
I told Haley I was gonna close this place.
我告诉海莉我要关了这个地方
Couldn't wait to get out of here.
等不及离开这儿
And now I'm gonna miss it.
现在我却留恋它了
Why, after last night, you're still not ready to marry me?
昨晚过后 你还是不肯嫁给我吗
Last night was amazing.
昨晚很棒
Every night has been.
每个晚上都很棒
But, no...
但是 不
I still can't marry you.
我还是不能嫁给你
I need you to promise me something.
我要你答应我
Promise me that when I'm gone,
我走后
You'll still finish the record.
你还是会把唱片录完
I will.
我会的
For you.
为了你
No. For you.
不 为你自己
For us.
为了我们俩
But we are not that far off.
但是我们还有时间
We might just finish this thing by the time you have to leave.
你走之前我们就可以弄完了
No. We won't.
不 不会的
Because I leave tonight.
因为我今晚就要走
What?
什么
Why didn't you tell me?
为什么不告诉我
Because last night was amazing.
因为昨晚很美好
But now I have to go...
但现在我要走了
Tonight.
今晚
Relationships suck.
恋爱真烦人
Okay, but I'm supposed to be the one
但是我才是饱受
With relationship problems,
恋爱问题的那个
And you are supposed to be
你应该是
The "Sweet but kind of rough around the edges" Bartender
那个甜蜜又难以接近的酒保
Who listens and offers sage advice.
倾听并给出意见
You don't have relationship problems.
你没有恋爱问题
How would you know?
你怎么知道
Right.
好吧
Now I definitely need a drink.
我真的要喝一杯了
Shot of tequila.
一杯龙舌兰
But you have to drink it.
但是是给你喝的
Perfect.
完美
Quinn?
奎恩
In here, honey.
这里 宝贝
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
What do you mean, baby?
亲爱的 你什么意思
Don't call me that.
别叫我亲爱的
All right, the song, the grape kool-aid --
好吧 这首歌♥ 还有葡萄味苦艾酒
How do you know about that?
你怎么知道这些
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
What do you mean, how do I know?
我怎么知道什么的
Clay, it's me, honey. It's Sara.
克雷 是我啊 亲爱的我是莎拉
Don't say that. Clay...
别胡扯 克雷
Sara's dead.
莎拉已经死了
Don't you remember when we first heard this song?
你不记得我们第一次听这首歌♥的情景了吗
We flew to Austin for that weekend in October
我们在♥十♥月♥的一个周末去了奥斯汀
and stayed in that little house. Stop it.
然后呆在那个小房♥子里 别说了
The day we first met.
我们见面的第一天
I said I'd rather streak on the quad,
我说我情愿去院子里裸跑
And you said you picked the wrong school.
你说你选错了学校
I don't know how you know these things,
我不清楚你是怎么知道这些事的
But I do know that my wife is dead,
但是我清楚地知道我妻子已经死了
and she's not coming back.
她不会回来
And neither are you. All right?
你也不要再来了 好吗
Do you understand me?
你明不明白
Don't ever come back here. Out.
别再来了 出去
I'm here, Clay.
克雷 我回来了
It's me.
是我啊
We could be together again.
我们可以重归于好
No. We can't be together.
不 我们不能再在一起了
And we won't be together, ever.
我们永远都不会在一起了
Now get out.
现在 出去
Go. Out.
走啊 出去
That movie...
那部电影
was so awesome.
太棒了
I know.
我知道
Wouldn't it be cool if there actually was
如果在某个地方真的藏着宝藏
a secret treasure somewhere?
那多酷啊
Well, funny you should say that,
你还真歪打正着了
because a long time ago I found this... Mm-hmm.
因为很久以前我发现了这个
...But I've never been able to figure it out.
但是我一直看不懂
Maybe you can help me.
也许你可以帮帮我
Let's see.
看看
"If the treasure you do seek,
如果你寻找的宝藏
"no one tell and no word speak.
无人所知 无言以说
"Commit no crime but go to court,
没有犯罪 却奔赴法场
not for law, instead for sport."
不因为法律 而是为运动
What does it mean?
这什么意思啊
I don't know.
我不知道
I mean, what kind of court doesn't have lawyers?
什么"场"与法律无关呢
A courtyard?
操场吗
No.
不
Ooh, a tennis court...
网球场吗
"Not for law, instead for sport."
不为法律 只为运动
Court...for sport.
运动 场
The rivercourt!
河畔吗[与场同词]
Yes!
对
Ah, you are such a genius!
你简直就是天才
Maybe the next clue is there. Yeah.
那里可能有下一条线索 对
Oh, man. I gotta get some stuff. Okay.
伙计 我得准备点行头
A shovel... a flashlight...
一把铁铲 一个手电筒
We're totally going on a treasure hunt!
我们简直是在进行寻宝游戏
Well, this isn't exactly what I had in mind.
这完全不在我的计划之内
You feel like talking?
你想谈谈吗
Why, is that what the doctors told you?
为什么 这都是医生告诉你的吗
To try and get me to talk?
让你尽量和我谈谈
I just thought you might want to talk to me.
我以为你可能想和我谈谈
Tell me about something you still love...
告诉我 你还爱着什么
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表