剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
But we can handle it.
但是我们能行的
We're James girls.
我们是詹姆斯的女儿
Bring it in.
拉钩
I love you.
我爱你
Is this the support group for husbands of James girls?
这里是詹姆斯女婿的互助小组吗
I'll have a double of whatever he's having.
他点的什么 给我来双倍的
A double water.
双倍的白水
You know, we do have drinks here, guys.
我们这里有酒水的 兄弟们
Water it is.
给你水
That's probably a smart move.
也许那么做是对的
I wouldn't know.
我不知道
I haven't made a smart move in years.
我这么多年总是做错事
Haley got arrested this morning.
海莉今天早上被抓走了
She hit a girl last night
昨晚她揍了个孕妇
who claims I got her pregnant.
那人说我是孩子的父亲
Did you?
你真是吗
No.
不
But it doesn't seem to matter.
不过也无所谓了
I think Haley's starting to doubt me,
我觉得海莉对我不信任了
and to be honest, I don't blame her.
老实说 我不怪她
At this point...
在这一点上
I'd doubt me, too, if I was her.
换作是我 我也会怀疑
Did Quinn come home last night?
奎恩昨晚回家了吗
So, that's it, right?
那么 就这么着了
It's over.
结束了
You know, when Haley went on tour, we split up.
海莉去演出的时候 我们分手了
I thought it was over.
我以为我们结束了
No matter what I tried, I could not get her back.
不管我怎么做 她就是不回来
So, as much as it killed me, I let her go.
这样让我抓狂 我不如放她走
But I never gave up hope.
不过我从来没有放弃希望
Did Haley sleep with someone?
海莉和其他人上过床吗
Well, there was a guy.
有这么一个人
Did she sleep with him?
她和他上♥床♥了吗
No.
没有
I changed the sex scene.
我把床戏换掉了
Now the girl makes an ass of herself
那个女孩做了些蠢事
and the guy leaves.
然后那个男孩离开了
That's more realistic.
这样更实际
I... I know you're upset with me, but that's just what I do.
我知道你对我很生气 但这就是我的风格
I am the girl who takes off her clothes
我就是那种脱了衣服
and sleeps with guys.
就和男人上♥床♥的女孩
Yeah. Well, I'm not one of those guys.
可我不是那种男人
I know.
我知道
You're the first guy to ever notice me
你是第一个发现
for something other than
我除了拍艳照
getting photographed with no underwear
和拍3P录像带以外
or videotaping threesomes.
还有点其他本事的人
We've all been there.
我们都经历过这种事
I just want you to know how sorry I am.
我只想让你知道我有多愧疚
You gave me the chance to prove to you
你给我了机会让我证明
I wasn't just some washed-up actress
我不只是那种过气的演员
and, instead, I showed you that I was.
但我却恰恰证明了我就是那种人
You showed me a lot more than that, Alex.
你不只向我证明了这些 阿历克斯
Look, I just think we don't work very well together.
听着 我想我们还是不适合合作
We have very different styles.
我们的风格不同
Okay, but if you would just give me one more chance,
如果你愿意再给我一次机会
I promise I wouldn't let you down.
我保证我不会让你失望
If not, thanks for a really great day,
如果不能 还是谢谢陪我度过美好的一天
until I screwed it up.
可惜我把它搞砸了
Hey. You look good. I came up with a list of questions
你脸色不错 我想到了很多
they're probably gonna ask.
他们可能会问的问题
You and Haley should be ready.
你和海莉应该做好准备
Haley's not coming.
海莉不会来了
Nate, that is not a good idea, man.
内特 那样可不好
You going out there by yourself will not look good.
你不能单独出面
You know what else doesn't look good?
你知道还有什么事不好吗
You and Quinn.
你和奎恩
What's that supposed to mean?
你什么意思
It means I need your head in the game.
意思就是我希望你的注意力放在正事上
And not up Quinn's skirt.
而不是奎恩的内衣上
What part of sleeping with her
你和她上♥床♥这事
did you think was a good idea?
哪一点好了
She's married, Clay,
她结婚了 克雷
to a guy I really like.
和一个我很欣赏的人结婚了
Nothing happened last night, Nate.
昨晚什么事也没有发生 内特
Right, so you... what?
好吧 那么你
You took her back to your place so you guys could talk?
就是把她带回家然后聊聊天
As a matter of fact, yes.
老实说 是这样的
I was actually helping her out.
实际上我是在开导她
I would have thought you of all people
我以为你比任何人都了解
would understand about jumping to conclusions.
什么叫草下结论
Whatever. I'm ... I'm sorry. You need to be focused.
随便吧 抱歉 你需要集中精力
Let's, uh... let's just do this, okay?
我们还是要演讲 是吗
Clay...
克雷
if I could distance myself from this woman, I would,
如果我能摆脱这个女人 我一定会的
but I can't.
可惜我不能
And, you can.
但是你可以
Quinn is Haley's sister. She has a lot going on right now.
奎恩是海莉的姐妹 她现在有很多麻烦
Stay away from her, okay?
离她远点儿 好吗
Whatever you say.
随便你
What are you ... what are you doing here?
你怎么 你怎么来了
We face things together, remember?
我们曾经同甘共苦 记得吗
Thank you.
谢谢
I didn't know if I could do this without you.
如果没有你 我不知道我敢不敢上台
You don't ever have to worry about that.
你知道我肯定不会丢下你一人的
Thank you for coming.
感谢大家的到场
I'm here to set the record straight.
我今天要澄清一些事情
First of all,
首先
I just want to say that I love my wife and my son.
我只想说我爱我的妻子和儿子
You want to tell me what this was doing in the trash?
告诉我为什么把这个丢在垃圾堆里
I don't like the po-po.
我不喜欢警♥察♥
Sweetie, they were just doing their job.
亲爱的 他们只是在工作
Mommy made a mistake,
妈妈犯了个错
and they needed to talk to me about it.
然后他们想和我谈谈
Just keep the toy, baby.
宝贝 好好留着
Are you and dad gonna leave each other
你和爸爸会像奎恩阿姨和
like aunt Quinn and uncle David?
大卫叔叔一样分手吗
Hey. Come here.
过来
Of course not.
当然不会了
Your daddy and I love each other very much.
你♥爸♥爸和我很相爱
But aunt Quinn and uncle David loved each other, too,
但是奎恩阿姨和大卫叔叔曾经也很相爱啊
then they stopped.
然后他们就不爱了
Listen.
听着
What your dad and I have is very special,
你♥爸♥爸和我之间的感情很特殊
and I promise you we are not gonna stop loving each other.
我向你保证我们会永远爱着对方
Don't forget that.
不要忘记了
Good night.
晚安
Can you stay a little bit longer?
你能再待会儿吗
Sure, sweetie.
当然 宝贝
I would never do anything
我绝对不会做任何
to hurt the people that I care about.
伤害我所爱之人的事
Are you sure we won't get in trouble for this?
你确定这样不会有麻烦
Relax. I do this all the time.
放轻松 我总是这么干
You know, I thought I'd be afraid of flying with you,
我以为跟你飞会很害怕
but I'm actually kind of turned on.
事实上我有点性奋了
You got 30 seconds to join the mile-high club, captain?
你有30秒的时间加入高空夜♥总♥会♥吗 机长
Flying isn't the only thing I've been practicing.
我不只练习开飞机哦
I'm up to a couple minutes now.
我现在有好几分钟
Oh, yeah?
是吗
I know some of you are looking at me
我知道你们中有些人可能
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表