剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
When'd you get back?
你什么时候回来的
About an hour ago.
一个小时以前
Miranda needs help running the label
米兰达需要帮忙来经营唱片公♥司♥
while Haley's not feeling well.
可是海莉不喜欢
And I wouldn't have a career if it weren't for Red Bedroom,
如果没有红室的话我也不会有自己的事业
so I told them I wanted to help out.
所以我告诉他们我会帮忙
I'm sure they appreciate it.
他们肯定会很感激的
So, you'll be around here for a while.
那你就会在这儿待一阵子了
I think so. Yeah.
差不多吧
That's good.
不错
You got to delete those texts.
你把那些短♥信♥删了吧
Yeah. I did.
我删了
No, you didn't.
没 你没删
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
Because I know you.
因为我了解你啊
You've been sitting around reading the same words
你一直无事可干 然后一遍又一遍的看同样的东西
over and over, and it's not good for you.
对你没好处的
I don't know how it happened,
我都不知道这是怎么发生的
so I keep reading what we said --
所以我就一直看我们曾说过的
well, what we wrote...
曾经发过的短♥信♥
Hoping that when I get to the end,
希望当我看到最后的时候
maybe the ending will be different. But...
是另一种结局 可是
It's always the same.
结果都是一样的
Does it help if I say I care about you
如果我说我一直都会关心你 一直关心
and I always will?
会有用吗
Nope.
没用
It just reminds me how beautiful you are.
那只会让我想起你多漂亮
And that just kind of makes it worse.
也会让事情变得更糟
It'll be okay.
会好起来的
By the way, who's running the bar right now?
问一句 现在是谁经营那家酒吧呢
I could totally get used to this bartending thing.
我现在完全可以当好酒吧服务员了
Check it out.
看着
Nice. Nice.
真好 真好
So, what's the big deal about this film festival anyway?
那这次电影节又有什么大不了的
It'll help us sell the film.
它会帮我让电影更卖♥♥座
Which you're gonna do because it's good,
你这么做是因为有好处
but let's play "Worst case scenario."
不过还想想一下最坏的情况
What happens if the film doesn't sell? Then what?
如果电影票房♥不好的话会怎么样 然后又会怎么样
I get some rope and a ladder.
我会拿条绳子再找个梯凳
Okay, normally not funny,
一点都不好笑
but considering you're talking to a person
考虑到你在和一个曾经
who actually attempted suicide, really not funny.
企图自杀的人说话 真的不好笑
Right. Sorry.
对 抱歉
If the film doesn't sell,
如果电影票房♥不好的话
then all that work will amount to nothing.
那我们付出的一切都打了水漂
Nothing.
打了水漂
You mean like "Working with your father,
你就像是在说"和你老爸一起工作
getting Brooke back, and saving my life" Nothing?
挽回布鲁克 救了我的命"的水漂
Whatever happens,
无论发生了什么
this movie will always be the greatest thing
这部电影都会是我这辈子
that ever happened to me.
经历的最棒的事情
It saved my life.
它救了我的命
You saved my life.
你救了我的命
And I got to watch a truly amazing director
我看到了一个真正有才华的导演
direct his first film.
导演了他的处♥女♥作
I'd say that amounts to a little bit more than nothing.
我会说无论得到的是多是少 都会比没有要好
You know what? You're absolutely right.
知道吗 你说的很对
Thank you, Alex.
谢谢你 阿里克斯
All right. I got to go work on our movie.
好了 我得去接着忙咱们的电影了
I found it!
我找到了
What?!
什么
It's in this bottle.
在这个瓶子里面
Nice work, buddy!
干的漂亮
Stand back while I break it.
站远点 我要敲碎它
Watch your eyes.
小心点眼睛
Okay.
好的
Okay, let me get it. Here.
好了 我看看 给
"In your hands this final clue,
现在在你手上的是最后一条线索
if you know just what to do.
如果你知道该怎么做
Place it with the other three,
和其他三个线索拼好
and the treasure you will see."
然后你就会看见宝藏了
I don't get it.
我不懂
Well, remember the design on the back?
还记得后面的这张图吗
It's a map!
是寻宝图啊
There's the river court,
这就是河滨
The fountain, and the sleeping boat.
喷泉 废弃的船
I know where the treasure is. Come on!
我知道宝藏在哪儿了 快
Hello?
你好
Do you know this woman?
你认识这个女人吗
Yeah, she's my wife.
认识 她是我妻子
What's this? I'm going with you.
你这是干嘛 我要跟你走
Michael... I know it's only been a few weeks.
迈克尔 我知道只过了几周而已
I feel like you could love me,
我觉得你会爱我的
and I know that I could love you.
而且我也爱你
Michael, listen to me.
迈克尔 你听我说
You have a record to finish,
你还有一张唱片要录
and I have a life to live, and that's okay.
我也有我自己的生活 就这样好了
I have to leave, and you have to stay.
我得走 你得留
You're wrong.
你错了
You have to go. I don't have to stay.
你得走 我不必留
I want to go with you.
我想跟你一起走
But you don't understand! I don't want you to come!
可你不明白 我不想让你跟来
I'm sorry, Grubbs.
对不起 格拉布斯
Goodbye.
再见
It's got to be around here somewhere.
应该就在这附近不远
I don't know, Jame.
我也不清楚 杰米
Maybe we're in the wrong spot.
可能我们找错地方了
Look!
快看
Treasure!
宝藏在那儿
Yes!
对
Come on.
快来
You told me to never come back.
你说过不要让我再回来的
I know I did.
我知道
But I was wrong.
但我说错了
I'm -- I'm just gonna be here, okay?
我 会一直在这里 好吗
I'll jump. I mean it.
我会跳下去的 说到做到
No, you won't.
不 你才不会
You wouldn't have jumped off that bridge in college
在大学时如果没有我握住你的手
if I hadn't been there to hold your hand.
你也不会跳桥的
You said you didn't believe me.
你说过你不相信我
I was just afraid of loving you again.
我只是怕又爱上你了
The way that I used to.
像过去那样爱你
And the way that I still do.
一如既往地那样爱你
Tell me you love me, Clay.
说你爱我吧 克雷
Tell me you love me and that you believe me.
说你爱着我 也相信我
Please.
求你了
Or I'll jump.
不然我就跳下去
Don't. Okay?
别跳 好吗
Sara, don't leave me again.
莎拉 别又丢下我一个
I love you.
我爱你
Just take my hand...
握着我的手
and we can be together.
我们就不分离
Please?
好吗
On the count of two?
数两声哦
One...
一
Two.
二
It's okay. You're okay. See?
好了 你没事了 看到没
I finally have you back.
我终于又找到你了
No! Stop it! Clay!
不要 放开我 克雷
It's okay, Katie. They're gonna help you.
够了 凯蒂 他们会帮你的
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表