剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
It does matter.
有所谓
You said you didn't want to speak to me.
你说你不想和我说话了
No, Alex, it doesn't matter.
不 阿里克斯 无所谓了
I just got off the phone with my dad. I was about to call you.
我刚和我爸通完电♥话♥ 正想打给你
It's not happening for the script.
剧本的事泡汤了
what do you mean? A... already?
你什么意思 已经定了吗
It's good script, Alex. It's just...
剧本很好 只是
there are a few other scripts
有其他类似的剧本
wiith similar story lines already in production.
已经在制♥作♥了
But our... our script is good. I mean, it... it's great.
但是我们的剧很好 它真的很棒
It's just bad timing.
只是生不逢时
So it's really over?
所以这事就算结束了
Just like that?
就这样而已
Yeah.
是的
I'm sorry.
对不起
Ken, I'm sorry.
肯 我很抱歉
I heard that Sacramento was gonna sign McDaniel.
我听说是国王队要签下麦克丹尼
I had been told it was a done deal.
有人告诉过协议已经签好了
No, I... I wasn't being overly aggressive.
不 我没有得寸进尺
They offered Nathan two years.
他们答应和内森签两年
I countered at four, but...
但我要求要四年
Yeah, there was a 2-year offer on the table, but...
是 两年的合约唾手可得 但是
I said I'm sorry, sir.
我真的很抱歉 先生
Don't expect me to say I'm sorry.
别想着我会说对不起
You shouldn't have fired him.
你不应该解雇他
It's business, Quinn.
这是生意事 奎恩
No, it's personal, and you know that it is.
不 这是你和他的事 你知道的
Do you like staying here? In your big guestroom?
你喜欢住在这里吗 在大客房♥里
'Cause I just lost my job, Quinn.
我刚刚丢了我的工作 奎恩
It is business.
这就是生意事
Talk to him.
和他谈谈
It's not him. It's his agency.
不是他 是他的公♥司♥
Nathan, do what you have to do,
内森 该怎么办就怎么办
but please don't tell them that you fired him.
但是请不要告诉他们你炒了他
He's going through some stuff,
他个人一直麻烦缠身
and he has always been there for you.
他也一直会为你着想
Just think about it, please?
考虑下 好吗
This is Nathan.
我是内森
Yes.
是的
Brooke?!
布鲁克
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这儿
You asked me to come.
你叫我来的啊
I did not.
我没有
Well, not in so many words, but a call after midnight
不用说太多 但是半夜打电♥话♥
with no message is a call for help.
也没有留言 就说明你需要我帮忙了
So, what's wrong?
怎么了
It's Julian and Alex, isn't it?
是朱利安和阿里克斯的事 是吗
Kind of. It's...
算是吧
Julian and Alex and me.
朱利安 阿里克斯和我的事
It's the new line and my idea for the men's line. It's...
新服装的事 还有我关于推出男装的想法
all of it. And where's Millicent?
千头万绪 米莉森在哪儿
Or does my boss no longer help you now that she's one of them?
她不帮你了 还是她也是麻烦之一
Millicent is the least of my worries right now.
米莉森是我最小的麻烦了
Clothes over bros.
布鲁克服饰
It's for you. It's Millicent's agent.
找你的 是米莉森的经纪人
Millicent has an agent?
她有经纪人
They say they're Spencer and Heidi people.
说是斯彭瑟和海蒂[明星情侣]的人
Go figure.
你接吧
I wonder what she wants.
她到底在想什么
$500,000?!
50万
That's what you paid Alex.
你都给阿里克斯那么多了
She's an award-Winning actress.
她是个获过奖的演员
Not anymore. Now she's one of two faces of clothes over bros.
再也不是了 她只是布鲁克服饰代言人之一
Oh, wait. You fired her. That leaves me.
你炒了她 那只剩我了
Millie...
米莉
you hear the words coming out of your mouth?
你听听你在说些什么
The campaign's a hit for us,
宣传项目大获成功
Brooke. The press loves it.
布鲁克 媒体很关注它
I just want what's fair.
我的要求很合理
What's fair?
合理
What's fair?!
你说合理
What's fair is that we're friends!
我们可是朋友
What's fair is that you started out as my assistant,
你是从我的助手开始干的
and I trained you to run the entire company!
我一直在训练你来经营整个公♥司♥
What's fair is that when you were miserable in New York,
你在纽约那么凄惨的时候
I moved you home so you could be with Mouth!
我带你回家 你才可以和大嘴在一起
And I appreciate all of that.
我很感激那些事
But I don't see how it has anything to do with this.
但这和我的要求没什么关系
Well, it does. Because you're being ungrateful.
有关系 因为你就是忘恩负义
You are an ungrateful employee.
你是个忘恩负义的员工
No.
不
I'm an ungrateful model. And that costs more.
我是个忘恩负义的模特 比员工更花钱
Bad time?
来得不时候
Hey. No. Come on in.
没有 进来吧
You sure?
你确定
'Cause if you're writing the next "Wanted dead or alive,"
你要是在写下一首《无论生死》[邦·乔维作品]
I don't want to interrupt. Bon Jovi? Really?
我可不想打扰你 邦·乔维吗
I love that song.
我喜欢那首歌♥
How you doing?
情况如何
Do I need to go platinum so we can keep the house?
我是不是得把专辑卖♥♥到白金才能保住房♥子
No, not yet.
还不用
The agency called this morning.
经纪公♥司♥上午打来电♥话♥了
They're saying all the right things but...
他们说的很好听 但是
You think I made the right decision by firing Clay.
你觉得我开除克雷正确吗
I don't know. It's a tough question.
我不知道 这很难说
On one hand, he's Clay.
一方面 他是克雷
You guys have been friends for over a year.
你们俩是朋友有一年多了
And he's a huge reason
他帮了我们很多
why we are where we are today. I know.
我们才有今天 我知道
On the other hand you're
但是
unemployed a bunch of million dollars poorer.
你失业了 还损失了数百万美金
He didn't do what you told him to,
他没完成你交给他的工作
and you're not gonna be able to play close to home next season.
下个赛季你就不能在家附近打球了
And he's sneaking around with Quinn.
他还和奎恩在一起
I know. That's a lot.
是啊 挺过分的
Yeah, it is.
是啊
You said the agency called,
你说经纪公♥司♥打电♥话♥了
did you them that you fired him?
你提到解雇的事了吗
No.
没
Quinn said he's going through some stuff, so..
奎恩说他个人也有不少麻烦
Yeah. Quinn's going through some stuff.
是啊 奎恩也有不少麻烦
You know, we're, we're all going through some stuff.
知道吗 我们都少不了烦恼
This is your career, and we've sacrificed a lot for it.
这是你的事业 为了它我们牺牲太多了
I think you should put yourself first.
这次你该把自己摆在第一位了
I need to make a call.
我要打个电♥话♥
Man, I thought you was never gonna call.
我以为你再也不打算给我打电♥话♥了
I said I would.
我说了我会的
Why, you waiting by the phone? No.
你一直守在电♥话♥旁吗 不
All right, so there's this
好吧 有一个
sport-coordination company called Sports-Arc.
体育协调公♥司♥叫做"运动弧光"
They do a bunch of TV show and movies.
他们经常做一些电视节目和电影
They want to talk to you.
他们想和你谈谈
That's what I'm talking about. Baby, that's good looking out.
正合我意 哥们儿 你真是帮大忙了
So they're out in LA. They're a great bunch of guys,
公♥司♥在洛杉矶 他们人都很好
You just got to call them and introduce yourself.
你就打给他们然后做个自我介绍
I'll huh...
我等会儿
I'll text you the number.
等会儿发短♥信♥告诉你号♥码
Wait, so if... if they're in LA,
那 如果公♥司♥在洛杉矶
would I still be able to work from here like you do?
那我能像你一样在这儿工作吗
Uh, eventually, but I think you'd have
以后是可以的 但就眼下来说
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表