剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
I was a bit selfish, and I fought a lot.
我有点自私自利 老是打架
But you're not like that now.
但你现在不是了呀
Being with your mom made me a better person.
跟你妈在一起让我重新做人了
You know, now that I think of it,
你知道吗 现在回头想想
your mom and your uncle Lucas did.
是你妈和你卢卡斯叔叔让我变好的
It must have been fun having a brother growing up.
有个兄弟一起长大一定有开心
It's like having a best friend over all the time.
就像一直有个死党一样
Yeah.
对
But remember, uncle Lucas and I weren't really that close
但你要记住 卢卡斯叔叔和我在你这么大的时候
when we were your age.
还没那么亲密
The important part is we became more like real brothers
重要的是我们大了点后
once we got a little bit older.
就越来越像亲兄弟了
But you're right.
但你说得没错
Having a brother is a lot like having a best friend.
有个兄弟是很像有个死党
It helped make me the man I am today.
这也成就了现在的我
And I love that guy.
我喜欢现在的你
I love you, too, buddy.
我也喜欢你 小伙计
So when do I start shaving, dad? Next year?
那老爸 我哪年开始刮胡子呢 明年吗
Well, if your face is like mine,
如果要长到我这么多的胡子
Probably when you're about 22.
差不多要到你22岁吧
You like?
喜欢吗
I love it.
爱死啦
We spent a whole week in that village,
我们在那个村庄里待了一整个星期
and those girls followed me everywhere.
那些女孩儿一直跟着我
They were inseparable.
她们真是形影不离的
I think you just made your first sale.
我想你刚刚做成了第一笔买♥♥卖♥♥
Yeah? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
I hope she at least gets a family discount.
我希望她至少能得到亲友折扣价
The whole hollywood glam squad.
好莱坞全明星阵容光临
I'm honored you guys came.
你们能来我真荣幸
Seriously, Quinn, this is amazing.
说真的 奎恩 太了不起了
Wait. Are you two, uh...
等会儿 你们俩
Back together? Yes.
又复合了吗 对呀
Oh. Told you.
我就说嘛
So, you got any nudes in this collection or...?
你这些展品有裸照之类吗
Whoa. Pay no attention to Mr. Inappropriate.
请忽略"淫棍先生"的话
Come on, Josh. There must be a bar around here somewhere.
过来 乔什 附近肯定有酒吧
Julian, please tell me this movie's gonna be over soon.
朱利安 电影马上就能拍完了吧
Today was, in fact, the last day.
其实 今天就杀青了
We're officially wrapped!
我们正式结束拍摄
Well done. That is so major.
干的不错 是件大事
Well, thank you.
谢谢
Speaking of major, look at you go. Congratulations.
说起大事 你才叫成功呢 祝贺你
Thank you.
谢谢
You've been kind of distant since I got home.
我回来之后你好像有些疏远我
Look, I owe you an apology.
听着 我欠你一句对不起
Why? What for?
为什么
I came home for you because I love you.
我是为了你回来的 我爱你
I can't be apart from you, and I should have never left.
我离不开你 而且我根本不应该走
Antwon...
安托
Please tell me you feel the same way.
告诉我你也是这么想的
It's just, things are different.
现在 情况不同了
I mean, maybe if we'd never split up.
我是说 如果我们没有分开的话 也许会
Yeah, but you said you wouldn't come to L.A.,
是 但你说过你不会来洛杉矶的
So I fixed it.
我解决了
I'm home now.
我回来了
Why can't it just be like it was?
为什么不能像以前一样呢
Because it's not like it was.
因为和以前不一样了
Is there someone else?
你爱上别人了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe.
也许吧
I'm sorry, Antwon.
对不起 安托
Oh, baby, that's --
宝贝 这真是
I said no talking.
我说了别说话
So our lead actors are sleeping together.
我们的两个主演上♥床♥了
Here's my surprised face.
看看我惊讶的脸
Where did you even get this?
你从哪里搞到这个的
It was e-mailed to me this morning.
我今天早上收到的邮件
By who?
谁发的
By someone smart enough to know
一个很聪明的人
that you'll do just about anything
他知道你会不惜一切保护阿里克斯
to protect Alex from this getting out there.
不让这个流传出去
Julian, we're being blackmailed.
朱利安 我们被敲诈了
Julian, what's the matter?
朱利安 怎么了
This.
这个
Oh, baby, that's --
宝贝 这真是
I said no talking.
我说了别说话
I-I didn't do it.
不是我做的
Oh, that's funny.
真有意思
That sure looks like you screwing him to me.
在我看来就是你在干♥他♥
No. I mean, okay, I did sleep with him.
不 我是说 我是和他上♥床♥了
I just -- I didn't make that tape.
我 我没录像
Did you get it from Josh? No.
你从乔什那弄来的吗 不是
I got it from someone who's trying to blackmail my father
有人想要敲诈我爸一大笔钱
for a ton of money.
是那人给我的
Alex, why don't you just shoot me in the head?
阿里克斯 你为什么不一枪打死我
It would save us all so much time.
那会给我们省很多时间
That's not fair.
这不公平
No. What's not fair
不 不公平的是
is that I keep trying to find the best version of you,
我一直都在试图发掘你好的一面
and you just keep showing me the worst version.
可你一直展示给我你丑陋的一面
So what did you say?
你说了什么
I told him I didn't want to go back to the way it was.
我告诉他我不想回到以前的生活
He was really upset.
他真的很沮丧
It was bad. I feel terrible.
很糟 我感觉很不好
I know I should just take the high road here
我知道自己应该拿出气魄
and let you find your way back to him,
让你回到他的身边
But...I really like you, Lauren.
但是 我真的很喜欢你 劳伦
It's also my decision.
这也是我的决定
And I have feelings for you, too.
我对你也是有感觉的
Do you think Antwon's gonna be okay?
你觉得安托会没事吗
Skills. My man. How you been, buddy?
斯奇尔斯 老兄 最近怎么样
Thirsty. Four shots.
渴了 四杯威士忌
Four shots. Coming up.
四杯 马上
Well, I mean, there must be something that can be done.
我是说 总得有解决的办法吧
How about an extension?
申请延期呢
Check one, two.
检查一号♥二号♥麦克风
Annoying, impatient artist ready to lay down a track.
讨厌 烦躁的歌♥手准备录下一首歌♥
So you're telling me there is nothing I can do?
你是在告诉我我无能为力吗
Well, that's just great.
真是太好了
You know, it only took the beatles a month
你知道吗 披头士只花了一个月的时间
to record "Abbey road."
就录完了《阿比大街》
Sorry. You -- you okay?
不好意思 你 还好吗
The record sounds great, Michael.
唱片听起来很不错 迈克尔
But it looks like I'm not gonna be around to finish it.
不过我好像我没办法陪你录完了
I'm going back to England.
我要回英国了
Oh, that's funny.
真有意思
Because when you said that we were gonna be working together,
因为当你说我们会在一起合作的时候
I sort of imagined
我想的是
that you'd at least be in the same hemisphere.
你至少会和我在同一个半球
You know what? I'm serious.
你知道吗 我是认真的
Believe me, I have tried moving heaven and earth to stay here
相信我 我已经想尽了一切办法来留在这里
But there's a problem with my visa.
但是我的签证出问题了
I'm being deported.
我要被驱逐出境了
And where does that leave us?
那我们该怎么办
We're scuppered.
我们完蛋了
I'm afraid there's not gonna be an "Us."
我恐怕以后也不再是"我们"了
I cannot believe she's giving him the time of day
我不敢相信在他放了鸽子她之后
after he stood her up.
她还给跟他问好
And besides, it's gross.
还有 那很恶心
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表