剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
you and Jamie can come to Spain, see me.
你们俩就可以去西班牙看我了
See?
看吧
Now you can have your dream, too.
现在你也能拥有自己的梦了
We should be together.
我们应该在一起的
Our family's been through so much.
我们家经历过了那么多事情
Do you remember our anniversary in that old house?
还记得我们在老宅过的周♥年♥庆♥吗
You told me then that you wished you could go on tour again,
你说 你许愿还能再有一次巡回演出
and I want you to have that wish.
我希望你能实现那个愿望
We should just be us, Hales.
我们应该做自己 海莉
If we do that, then I think everything's gonna turn out fine.
如果我们能坚持做自己 一切都会好的
I love you, Nathan Scott.
我爱你 内森·斯科特
And I love our little family.
也爱我们的温馨小家
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Brooke?
布鲁克
It's nothing.
没什么
You're crying.
你怎么哭了
Mom, I can't have kids.
妈 我不能生育
Well, I don't accept it.
我才不信呢
I just don't.
我不信
We'll see a specialist... the best that money can buy.
我们去看专家 去看请得到的最好的专家
I've been to a specialist.
我看过专家了
If there was anything that could be done,
如果还有一丝希望的话
I would be doing it.
我肯定不遗余力的
Well...
其实
It doesn't mean you can't have a family.
这并不意味着你们不能有一个家庭
We'll adopt.
那我们可以领养一个呀
It's not the same.
那不一样的
Yes, it is.
其实一样的
I just wanted it so bad.
我真的很想自己生
How did Julian take the news?
朱利安听了怎么反应
He told Alex he wants kids.
他跑去和阿里克斯说他想要孩子
Well, maybe he's not the one for you.
那 他也许不是你的真命天子
But what if I'm the one for him?
那如果我是他真命天女呢
I'm sorry I made you sad, man.
对不起 让你难过了
But it ain't no big thing.
其实也没什么吧
I mean, just because I'm in L.A.,
虽然我在洛杉矶
that don't mean we won't get to see each other.
也不是说我们就见不到对方了
Like I see uncle Lucas?
像见卢卡斯叔叔那样见吗
I know it's hard for you to understand right now...
我知道你现在还很难理解
but sometimes us adults,
但有时候我们大人
we have to do certain things that we don't like.
也会做一些情非得已的事
I mean, it's just part of being a grown-up.
我是说 这也算是成长的一部分吧
And even though he's gone,
虽然他走了
your uncle Lucas loves you very much.
卢卡斯叔叔也一样爱你
You know how I know that?
知道我怎么知道的吗
No. How?
不知道 怎么
Because I love you, too.
因为我也爱你
So you won't forget about me in L.A.?
所以你在洛杉矶不会忘记我吗
Never.
绝对不会
And maybe when you're older,
也许等你长大些
you can come stay with me in Cali.
你可以到加州来和我一起住
'cause I'll always be your Denzel.
因为我永远是你的丹泽尔
And I'll always be your Macaulay,
我永远是你的麦考利
but I'm never leaving Tree Hill.
但我永远不会离开树山镇
I said I was leaving.
我说过我准备走了
What do you mean?
什么意思
What happened with the quarterback?
那个四分卫怎么了吗
Nothing.
没怎么
And you know what? He's right.
你知道吗 他是对的
I have no business jeopardizing a kid's career.
我不能拿一个孩子的事业开玩笑
I'm not an agent. I'm a liability.
我不是经纪人了 我是个废物
In six months,
半年后
I'll just be the cautionary tale
我会成为他们在公♥司♥培训时
they talk about at company retreats.
谈论的前车之鉴
So that's it? You're just running away?
就这么着了吗 你就这样逃走
Do you think Sara would let you quit?
你觉得莎拉会希望你打退堂鼓吗
What do you think she'd say?
你觉得她会怎么说
Nothing.
什么都不会说
Sara's dead.
莎拉已经死了
You know, when I said I was staying,
当时我说我会留下来
I'm staying...
我确实留下来了
Clay!
克雷
I guess I'll see you.
后会有期吧
Mr. Scott.
斯科特先生.
Could I please trouble you for...
能麻烦你给我
For an autograph? Sure. No problem.
签个名吗 当然 没问题
Is there something special you wanted me to say?
需要我写些特别的赠言吗
You don't know who I am, do you?
你不知道我是谁 是吗
I'm sorry, I meet a lot of...
对不起 我碰到过许多
How dare you profit
我的杰米死了
from the death of my Jimmy!
你竟然还要从他身上谋利
You let everyone believe that he was a murderer.
你让所有人都相信他就是个杀人犯
I had to bury him alone...
我不得不独自为他下葬
alone and ashamed.
带着孤独与羞耻
And you have the nerve to talk about forgiveness.
你还好意思谈宽恕
Well, I just came here today to tell you
我今天到这儿是来告诉你
that you will never find forgiveness with me.
你永远得不到我的宽恕
Never.
永远
Where's a camera crew when you really need one?
真有内容要拍摄的时候 摄影师去哪里了
There you are.
你在这儿啊
Good. You took what I said to heart.
很好 你把我的话放心上了
I was worried you'd be too ashamed
我还担心你羞愧得
to show your face around here.
不敢在这里露面了
No. I'm really sorry about last night.
不 我真的对昨晚的事感到抱歉
Now that Alex is gone,
既然阿里克斯走了
a lot is riding on you, Millicent.
那么许多事都要靠你了 米莉森
You're the face we're putting out into the world.
你就是我们要主推的面孔
Brooke is counting on you.
布鲁克现在就指望你了
Don't mess it up.
别搞砸了
What the hell was that?
你到底在搞什么鬼啊
I asked you not to say anything,
我叫你什么都不要说
and you marched right over there the first chance you got.
但是你一逮到机会就把这事儿说了出去
I never should have trusted you.
我真不该相信你
I was just trying to help.
我只是想帮忙
Help? What... you call that help?
帮忙 你认为这是在帮忙吗
Because of you right now,
就是因为你
Brooke and I aren't even talking.
布鲁克现在甚至都不和我说话了
Maybe that's not such a bad thing.
或许这不是件坏事
What's that supposed to mean?
你想说什么
It means I can give you everything you want,
我想说 我能满足你的梦想
and Brooke can't.
而布鲁克却不能
Okay, I thought we covered this ground
我还以为自从你上一条短♥信♥之后
after your last text,
我们就不谈这事了
which, by the way, you said was a big mistake.
但你所说的是绝对不对的
Maybe I lied...
也许我撒谎了
because I love you.
因为我爱你
And deep down inside, I know you love me, too.
而在你内心深处 我知道你也爱我
Alex, let me be perfectly clear.
阿里克斯 我清楚地告诉你
I do not love you.
我不爱你
I don't even like you.
我甚至都不喜欢你
Julian, don't. Alex, this is goodbye.
朱利安 不要 阿里克斯 再见吧
But you like me.
但是你喜欢我的
You said I was talented.
你说过我很有天赋
Well, maybe I lied.
得了 也许我骗你呢
Brooke told me about the movie...
布鲁克告诉我那部电影
the real reason it didn't sell.
没卖♥♥出去的真正原因
It was because of me, huh?
是因为我吧
So it's true, then?
所以这是真的了
That nobody wants me?
没人想要我了吗
Yes.
是的
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表