剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Prospects are hazy. Ask again.
不好说 再问问看
You sound like one of those magic 8-balls.
你听着跟魔力八球差不多
You sound like you've been eating pot brownies.
你听着像吃了加大♥麻♥的巧克力蛋糕
Okay, best sports movie ever.
好吧 说出最好看的运动类电影
Easy. "Field of dreams."
简单 《壮志雄心》
I'm gonna go with "Coach Carter."
我倒觉得是《铁血教练》
Ooh, strong.
哦 这个强
"Cool runnings."
《癫疯总动员》
Seriously? Yeah.
真的假的 就是的
What, all the sports movies of all time,
历年以来有那么多运动类电影
and you're gonna -- you're gonna pick "Cool runnings"?
你却偏偏 你却偏选《癫疯总动员》
Yeah. I like it.
没错 我喜欢
Jamaica, we have a ball for that team!
牙买♥♥加 我们队要狂欢
"Hoosiers" -- hands down,
《球场雄心》 没说的
best sports movie ever made.
绝对有史以来最好的运动电影
You're right -- definitely "Hoosiers."
说得对 《球场雄心》当然最好
I know the guy who coordinated the basketball for that movie.
我认识这部电影的篮球调协员
What's that?
什么玩意儿
Well, you know, the actors don't just make that stuff up.
你们知道 演员们并非只是做做样子
There's a sports coordinator on set
要有一个体育协调人在片场
who comes up with all the plays.
协调整部戏的编排
I'm sensing something.
我感觉到了什么东西
It's Julian, isn't it?
是不是朱利安
It's Julian.
是朱利安
And he's --
而且啊 他
Conflicted about something, right?
他和谁冲突了吗
Exactly.
对
It's --
是
Alex Duprey?
阿里克斯·杜佩雷吗
Yes.
对
It's Alex Duprey.
正是阿里克斯·杜佩雷
I knew it.
我就知道
Zelda, you're good.
塞尔达 你真行
You're creepy as hell, but you are good.
你诡异得要死 但你真的神准
Let's talk about what Alex Duprey look like naked.
聊聊阿里克斯·杜佩雷裸着是什么样的吧
Oh, let me guess -- Chase Adams.
哦 让我想想 切斯·亚当斯
I thought bartenders
我以为酒保们
were supposed to keep their mouths shut.
应该不会那么大嘴巴呢
Yeah, and they're also supposed to make good drinks, too.
是啊 可他们也能调出美味饮品
Enjoy the buzz.
好好享受流言蜚语吧
So, that's what you meant
所以这就是你说的
by not that bad once you get to know her.
只要认识她就知道她没那么坏啦
It was a misunderstanding --
都是误会
a very brief, somewhat naked misunderstanding.
都是一些小误解 但影响力却极坏
Yeah, there ain't nothing wrong
对 这没什么错
with a little window-shopping, either, right?
只逛不买♥♥也没什么不对 是吧
Yeah, well, she's no Brooke Davis.
是啦 她不是布鲁克·戴维斯
But you guys have all seen her naked on film.
但你们也都在电影里见过她的胴体了
Wait. Who we talking about?
等等 我们在说谁来着
Alex -- she's the only actress in Hollywood
阿里克斯啊 只有她是在好莱坞
who insists on doing nudity.
而且坚持拍裸戏
Yeah, Alex -- that's -- that's what I thought.
哦 是阿里克斯 我说的就是她
Wait, who are you talking about?
等等 你本来是在说谁啊
Skills.
斯奇尔斯
Skills.
斯奇尔斯
Nathan and Brooke kind of made a sex tape in high school.
内森和布鲁克在高中时拍过性录像
Okay.
好啦
Good night.
晚安
See you guys in the morning.
各位明早见
Or maybe just one of you.
或者 只能见得到你们其中之一
I never told Nathan we were married.
我从没和内森说我们结婚的事
Why not?
为什么呀
There was never a good time.
说了会不愉快
To mention you had a wife?
因为提及你有老婆吗
I know.
我知道
It's just...
只是
People mean well,
大家没有恶意
but they don't really know what to say.
但他们不知道说些什么好
They try, but just...
他们会尽力 可是
...after a while, it was just easier not to.
过了一段时间我发现 还是不说的好
For who -- you or them?
对谁好 对你好还是对他们好
I don't know.
我也不清楚
Them?
对他们好吧
Both, maybe.
可能对双方都好
Well, it might help you to tell someone.
你告诉别人 可能会好一些
And it might really help you to tell the right someone.
如果你选对了人 可能会有意想不到的结果
There's a man in your life.
你生命中有一个人
He's suffered a great loss.
他为你遭受了很大的损失
He's struggling.
他还在挣扎
My husband, David.
我丈夫 大卫
No, it's not David.
不 不是大卫
But whoever it is,
但不管是谁
I'm getting the strong feeling that he needs you right now.
我强烈感觉到他现在十分需要你
Ooh, magic 8-ball, is Zelda really psychic?
哦 神奇八球 塞尔达真的是灵媒吗
What? Outlook not so good.
什么 眼光也没那么准嘛
I told you. She's a total fake.
早告诉过你 她就是个山寨的
Magic 8-ball, is Zelda standing right behind us?
神奇八球 塞尔达就站在我们身后吗
You may rely on it.
那你们还是信它算了
You're not alone in this house.
这屋子里并不只有你们哦
What?
什么
Wait! Zelda, you can't do that.
等等 塞尔达 你怎么能这样
Oryctolagus cuniculus.
欧洲兔[咒语]
She just cursed us.
她刚才诅咒了我们
Quinn, your creepy psychic just cursed us.
奎恩 你那诡异的灵媒诅咒我们
Okay. On that note, I got to go.
好了 那条符上说我该走了
No, Quinn, you can't -- the brownies.
别 奎恩 你别走 巧克力糕饼呢
Yeah, I didn't actually have any brownies.
对了 我还没真正吃上几块呢
Someone had to keep an eye on you two rookies.
有人得看住你们这两只多嘴鸦
And you're gonna calm down any minute, I promise.
你们一会儿就会镇定下来的 我保证
I knew that woman would bring a demon into your house.
我就知道那老太婆会给你家带来邪气的
Hey, that's kind of harsh. She's still my sister.
嘿 这话太刺耳了 她还是我姐呢
Not Quinn. Zelda.
不是说奎恩 我在说塞尔达
She said we're not alone.
她说这屋子里可不只有我们
Oh, stop it. I'm sure we're perfectly safe.
别说了 我肯定我们还是相当安全的
If there is an evil spirit in this house,
要是这屋子里出了鬼怪
This is definitely the best way to keep it from killing us.
这绝对是阻止它来祸害我们的最佳方法
It's just a mass-produced board game, dude.
这只是个批量生产的棋盘游戏 老姐
That doesn't matter, dude.
没关系 老妹
Now, what did Zelda say?
现在想想 塞尔达刚才怎么说来着
Oryctolagus something.
欧洲兔什么的
Oryctolagus... cunniling--
欧洲...兔
It wasn't that. You're so bad.
不是那么说的 你真烂
You're right. I wouldn't be afraid of that.
教训的是 不过我不在乎
Okay. Let's do it. Okay.
好吧 我们来吧 好
Oh, great Ouija board,
啊 伟大的显灵板
Is there a mean spirit in this house?
此宅可有恶灵乎
You're pushing it. I'm not, I swear.
你推它了 我没有 我发誓
You totally are. I'm not. Okay, fine, don't touch it.
你就有 没有 那好 都别动
Ouija board...
显灵板啊
Is there anyone in this house?
此宅可有歹人乎
So, let me get this straight.
那我们把话说白了吧
You were on a break from Peyton --
你当时和佩顿闹翻了是吧
Oh, come on. It was eight years ago.
别提了 都过去八年了
I was so drunk, I don't even remember.
我醉了 一点都不记得
Well, good thing you got it on tape.
你录了什么好东西
Just let it go.
饶了我吧
It's a nice tent.
真是个好帐篷
I have a lambskin sleeping bag. I'm quite warm.
我有一个羊皮睡袋 好暖和哟
Don't change the subject.
别岔开话题
Look, I get it.
听着 我明白
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表