剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Previously on "One Tree Hill"...
《篮球兄弟》前情提要
What's wrong?
发生什么事了
What's wrong is I don't have a job.
事情就是我工作没了
I asked you to do two things for me...
我只要求你为我做两件事
make sure I play for the Bobcats
确保我能拿下山猫队的合约
and stay away from Quinn. You're fired.
还有 离奎恩远点 你被炒了
Maybe something went wrong because Clay got careless.
克雷出错就是因为他心不在焉吧
You mean with me?
你是说他和我在一起吧
If that's what he got fired for,
如果这就是他被炒的原因
Then I'm happy he's not in Nathan's life anymore.
那我反倒觉得他能抽身是件好事了
All right, so there's this sports-coordination company
有个叫运动弧光的体育协调公♥司♥
called Sportsarc... they want to talk to you.
他们想要跟你谈谈
That's good looking out.
前景一片光明啊
We do a live broadcast.
我们在这儿做个现场直播
From the hallway where I murdered my brother?
在我谋杀我兄弟的走廊上吗
Where one of your classmates committed suicide?
在你一个同班同学的自杀现场
It's not happening for the script.
剧本的事泡汤了
So it's really over?
就这么结束了吗
Yeah. I'm sorry.
是的 对不起
It's Millicent. I got arrested, and I need your help.
我是米莉森 我被拘留了 请你帮帮我
I can't help you.
我无能为力
I am sorry, but the test came back negative.
很抱歉 测试结果为阴性
You can't have children? They told you that?
你不能生育 他们这么告诉你的
I'm sorry.
对不起
Brooke.
布鲁克
You're kind of nicely dressed for a guy who just got fired.
对一个刚被解雇的人来说 你还穿的挺不错
Well, an agent should wear a suit.
经纪人就应该穿西装
Plus, I don't want to get drowned again.
另外 我不想再被人按到水里
So which clients are staying with you?
那么 你留住了哪些客户
None. ISC got to everyone.
一个都没有 ISC通知所有人我被解雇了
Every single one?
所有人
Everyone they know about.
所有他们知道的人
But there is a kid in Arkansas
但是在阿肯色州有个小家伙
that agreed to sign with me not too long ago.
在不久前同意跟我签约
They don't know about him.
他们对他一无所知
And there's a little secret that only I know about him.
只有我知道他的一些小秘密
And what's that?
是什么秘密
In four years,
在四年内
he is gonna be the best quarterback in the NFL.
他将成为橄榄球联盟最优秀的四分卫
That's so great.
那太好了
You can do this.
你能做到
I'm so proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
Thanks.
谢谢
That means a lot.
这对我意义重大
It means everything, actually.
事实上 对我来说这意味着一切
Great. Yeah, I'll see you in a few.
好的 一会儿见
Thanks.
谢谢
That was the agency. They got an offer coming in.
是经纪公♥司♥ 有个球队想要我
That's good news. From where?
好消息 哪支球队
Actually, I'm not sure,
实际上 我也不是很确定
but they're on their way over now to fill us in.
但是他们正在赶来 来和我们详谈
It sounded good, though, right?
听起来很棒 不是吗
I'll be playing in the NBA.
我能在NBA里打球了
That's all that matters.
这才是最重要的
So, I was thinking about taking some time off from...
我想我们要不要抽点时间出来
well, doing nothing.
好吧 什么也不做
How'd you like to spend some quality time
跟你的男朋友好好玩玩
with your boyfriend?
怎么样
I can't.
不行
Oh, come on.
拜托啦
No really.
真的不行
I need to go talk to Millicent.
我要去和米莉森谈谈
I am so pissed at her, so pissed that...
我对她真的很生气 生气到
That you're gonna go over and check that she's okay?
生气到你要去看看她现在怎么样了
Yeah.
是的
Love my girl.
我爱我的姑娘
I don't need kids to make me happy.
不生孩子我也会开心
I just need you, Brooke Davis.
我只需要你 布鲁克·戴维斯
What did I do to deserve you?
拥有你真是前世修来的福分
Okay, sizzle reel?
好吧 "铿锵录影带"
Yeah, you know, "Sizzle" Like "Hot."
"铿锵"就相当于"火爆"
It's kind of like a highlight reel
就是一盘能让
that I can use to show the company in Los Angeles
洛杉矶的那个公♥司♥觉得
that I can actually do this job.
我能胜任这份工作的带子
And Julian said if I turn in a good reel,
而且朱利安说如果我能做好
then they'll hire me.
他们就会雇我
I just don't know what to shoot.
我就是不知道要拍些什么
You should get these guys.
你应该叫上这些家伙
"White men can't jump." It's my favorite.
《黑白游龙》是我的最爱
These guys are awesome.
这些家伙帅呆了
Someday, I want to play just like them.
有朝一日 我要打得像他们一样
So, what are you and Chuck doin' this afternoon?
那么今天下午你和查克有什么安排
Hold that thought.
再看吧
Hey, Brooke, what's up? Hey
布鲁克 有什么事吗 你好
Where's Millie?
米莉呢
I don't know. She didn't come home last night.
我不知道 她昨晚没回来
You don't know?
你不知道
Know what?
知道什么
Millie got arrested for drunk driving last night.
昨晚米莉因为酒后驾车被逮捕了
I'm sorry, I thought you would have heard.
对不起 我以为你已经听说了
I'll call you.
我再打给你
Victoria? What are you doing here?
维多利亚 你在这儿干嘛
Right now? Having second thoughts.
你是说现在吗 在后悔
Did you just bail me out?
刚刚是你把我保释出来吗
A simple "Thank you" Will suffice.
一句谢谢就足够了
And now, if you're quite finished with your star turn
现在 如果你完成了在《荡♥妇♥的救赎》中
in "The slutshank redemption,"
的精彩演出的话
I think we'll be on our way.
我想我们就可以各走各的路了
I'm so sorry, victoria.
维多利亚 对不起
Please save the gratitude for someone who cares.
请为那些还在乎你的人留点感激之情吧
I'm just protecting our investment.
我只是要保护我的投资
Zero may not be a size,
"零"可能不是人穿的尺码
but it's clearly your I.Q.
但它很明显的代表了你的智商
Now get yourself home,
你现在赶紧回去
clean yourself up, and whatever you do,
把自己整理整理 我不管你做什么
don't show your face at Clothes Over Bros
不过在你准备好做模特之前
until you're ready to act like a professional.
不要再到布鲁克服饰的店里去
So what you have to understand
你必须得知道的是
is that right now every NBA team has a full roster,
现在每支NBA队人都满了
and most are capped out.
而且大部分队的薪金都到顶了
So, what do you guys propose?
那你们的建议呢
Regal Barcelona.
去皇家巴塞罗那
Spain?
西班牙
I already turned down a European offer.
我已经谢绝了一个欧洲队的邀请
The timing's different now.
时过境迁了
We could probably get you
我们可以帮你在联赛里
the league minimum somewhere,
找个待遇很低的位置
but that's gonna hurt your profile in the long run.
但是从长远来看 这会影响你的档案记录
Barcelona is a good get.
巴塞罗那是个好主意
You see, the trick right now
你也知道的 当下的要务是
is making sure your quote stays up
确保你身价不跌
and keeping you viable now
还有要保证你不要淡出圈子
that the Bobcat deal is dead.
山猫队在这点上已经不可能了
Barcelona does both those things.
去巴塞罗那可让你两者兼得
But he wants to play in the NBA.
但是他想在NBA打球
And he will. Nate, you got to trust us on this.
他会的 内特 在这点上要相信我们
Take the family to Spain, work on your game,
把你全家带到西班牙 专心打比赛
and next year, we'll have you back in the NBA.
明年 我们就会把你送回NBA
Bright and early, as discussed.
一大早啊 真是准时
Very commendable, haley James Scott.
非常值得表扬 海莉·詹姆斯·斯科特
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表