剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
I lost my key.
我钥匙丢了
I'm staying with my boyfriend, Julian Baker.
我和我男友朱利安·贝克住在一起
Oh, well, um, it says here you guys broke up.
杂♥志♥上说你俩分手了
Oh, please, that story is so last week.
拜托 这个消息是很久前的了
Oh, thank God.
感谢上帝
You know what? Can I tell you a secret?
你知道吗 我能告诉你个秘密吗
I wish you wouldn't.
我希望别告诉
I've always rooted for you two.
我一直支持你俩
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
Can I get that key?
能给我钥匙吗
Hey. What's up?
怎么了
Just heard from the doctor.
刚收到医生的消息
There's nothing they can do for her.
他们也无能为力
Okay.
好吧
I just thought... I know.
我还以为 我知道
I know. I'm so sorry, baby.
我知道 亲爱的 我很抱歉
I wish I could change this for you.
我希望能为你改变事实
Hey, I know it's late.
我知道现在很晚了
I was just thinking...
我只是在想
We don't know what tomorrow will bring.
我们不知道明天会发生什么
Sometimes you just have to go for it,
有时你只需要努力争取
and that's what I'm doing.
这也是我正在做的
I want to go out with you...
我想和你约会
on a date.
情侣的那种
Promise me one thing.
答应我一件事
If I start to change
如果我开始改变
or if I start to become that guy that nobody likes...
或者说我开始变得讨人厌
You won't.
你不会的
I'm gonna make sure you stay exactly who you are...
我相信你不会遗失本性
'Cause that's a person worth protecting.
因为你是值得保护的人
Excuse me. Are you Katie Ryan?
打扰一下 你是凯蒂·莱恩吗
Now we can spend Christmas together.
现在我们能一起过圣诞了
It's okay, sweetheart.
没事的 亲爱的
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表