剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
if you don't want to.
如果你不想
Okay, I'll... think about it.
好吧 我想想
Thanks.
谢谢
Haley.
海莉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
We were wrong to come here.
我们不该来这里
Thank you. That means a lot, David.
谢谢 这句话对我很重要 大卫
Don't apologize. We haven't done anything wrong.
别道歉 我们又没做错什么
You know, maybe David hasn't,
也许大卫的确没错
but you have been a problem your whole life, Taylor.
但你的整个人生都是错的 泰勒
When Haley got her first period,
海莉第一次来大姨妈的时候
you tried to convince her that she was dying!
你试图让她相信自己快死了
You told crazy uncle Frank that I... that I had a crush on him?
你还告诉疯癫的弗兰克叔叔 我迷恋他
Oh, in high school, you had sex in mom's car
高中时 你在妈妈的车里嘿♥咻♥
and then told her it was me.
然后告诉她是我♥干♥的
Well, to be fair, it was with your ex-boyfriend.
公平的讲 的确是和你的前男友
And now you're sleeping with David!
现在你又和大卫睡
Why are you getting so mad at me
为什么你会对我那么生气
about going after Quinn's leftovers?
生气我捡奎恩的剩菜
You went after mine.
你不也吃我剩饭
I want you to admit that what you're doing is wrong!
我只想让你承认 你现在的所作所为是错的
No! Say you're happy for me!
不 告诉我你很为我高兴
Taylor, I'm so sick of
泰勒 我受够你了
you're such a bitch to everyone your whole life!
你的整个人生都是在搞乱别人的生活
Haley! Taylor!
海莉 泰勒
Give us your blessing, Haley!
为我们祝福吧 海莉
Dude, I take it back. Your family's cool!
老兄 我收回刚才的话 你家人太酷了
I got five bucks on my mom.
我用5美元赌我妈会赢
Oh, yeah!
好啊
You're lucky, if Nathan hadn't stopped the fight,
你很幸运 如果内森没阻止我们
I'd have one less Christmas card to send.
我今年就不用送你圣诞卡片了
Oh, no. You mean I wouldn't get another Christmas card
可惜 你是说我再不会收到你的圣诞卡了
as Jamie dressed as an elf? Whatever would I do?
卡片上印着精灵打扮的杰米 我还能做什么
Enough already! Just stop!
够了 别吵了
Just stop, please!
别吵了 求你们了
Did you get what you wanted?
你得到想要的了吗
Are you satisfied now?
现在满意了吗
Nightly.
每晚都很满意
Just promise me you won't hurt David.
答应我你不会伤害大卫
Like you did?
像你那样吗
Yeah.
是的
He's been through enough.
他受的苦够多了
He doesn't need you pretending to like him
他不需要被你假装喜欢
just to get back at me.
其实你只是为了报复我
Who's pretending? I do like him.
谁假装了 我的确喜欢他
Fine.
很好
Fine.
很好
"Fine." "Fine." No.
"很好" "很好" 不
No! It's not fine! It's not fine!
不 这一点也不好 一点也不好
What is wrong with you two?!
你们俩到底是怎么了
I'm happy. Quinn's happy. What do you want, Haley?
我满意了 奎恩也满意了 你想怎样 海莉
I want you to admit that you're a bitch!
我想让你承认自己是个婊♥子♥
That's fair.
她说的很对
Fine. I'm a bitch.
好吧 我是个婊♥子♥
Fine.
很好
What's going on?
情况怎么样
I don't know, but they're not trying to kill each other anymore, so...
不清楚 不过她们没再试着杀死对方了
That's good, right?
那就好 对吧
If those three can work through their differences,
如果那仨可以解决她们之间的分歧
then maybe...
那么也许...
Not a chance.
没可能的
Millie.
米莉
You holding up okay?
你戒毒还顺利吧
I'm getting there.
快成功了
Marvin came back last night.
马尔文昨晚回来了
That's great.
太好了
It must be hard to see him after everything that's happened.
经历了这一切后 再面对他一定很不容易
It is.
是的
But it was harder not seeing him.
但不见他对我来说更难
Millie?
米莉
Can you help me with this?
你能帮我吗
Sure.
当然
Thanks.
谢谢
You leaving?
你要离开吗
I never should have come.
我根本不该来
I'm sorry I lied to you.
抱歉我对你说谎了
I did it 'cause I wanted you to be happy.
我那么做是希望你快乐
Are you happy?
你快乐吗
I'm getting there.
我在尝试
You happy?
你快乐吗
I am.
是的
David.
大卫
This is yours.
这是你的
Just maybe don't give it to Taylor.
拜托尽量不要给泰勒
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's okay.
没关系
I'll be okay.
我没事的
You didn't have to do all this.
你没必要这么做
You shouldn't be living this way.
你不该过这样的日子
So, are you leaving soon?
你很快会离开吗
No, I think I'm gonna st for a while.
不会 我想我会待一阵子
Really?
真的吗
Why?
为什么
Because you shouldn't be alone.
因为你不该一个人过
You really think I'm the best.
你真的觉得我是最优秀的吗
Of course you are.
你当然是
So, let me get this straight.
那么 让我来说清楚
I'm better than everybody else
我比地球上任何
on the planet who could possibly do this job?
能做这份工作的人都要好
That's right.
是的
Well, I guess if I am the best
那么 如果我真是最好的
and you need the best...
而你又恰好需要最好的
Then I have to do it.
那我就不得不做了
It wouldn't be fair otherwise.
否则就说不过去了
When do I start?
我什么时候开工
As soon as I find a director.
等我一找到导演就开工
You don't have a director?
你连导演也没有吗
Did you hire anyone for this movie?
你为这部电影雇佣了任何人吗
The last guy didn't work out.
上一个导演不能胜任
What a shame.
真可惜
Too bad you don't know anyone who's...
真可惜你不认识某人
always wanted to direct...
这个人一直想当导演
who knows the movie really well.
而且还很了解电影
I'm thinking someone whose name rhymes with "Shmulian"?
我想这个人的名字和"谢利安"谐音
You know anyone like that?
你认识那样的人吗
I don't think my dad would go for that.
我不认为我爸会赞成那样
You know, I've never directed before.
我从没当过导演
Make him go for it.
说服他赞成
Tell him you hired the best costume designer on the planet,
告诉他你请到了地球上最好的服装设计师
and she'll only work with you if you direct.
她只为你做导演的影片工作
Because, ps., that's now the deal.
因为 这是她刚开出的条件
Have your people call my people.
让你的人给我的人打电♥话♥
Another blast from your past?
你的前任又来捣乱了吗
Ah, I had the locks changed today.
今天我让人把门锁换了
Thanks for sticking with me through dinner.
谢谢你晚餐时一直陪着我
I know it was a pretty miserable time.
我知道那段时间很难熬
I kind of actually enjoyed it.
其实我蛮享受的
Keys to your house, sir.
你家的钥匙 先生
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Now you will be the only person with a key to my house.
现在你是唯一拥有我家钥匙的人
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表