剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
in a different light,
以不一样的眼光看待我
but I urge you to see me for who I am.
不过我恳请大家去了解我的本色
I'll do it. I'll model for you.
我来吧 我做你的模特
I've always prided myself on being an honest man
我一直为自己的诚实
and taking responsibility for my actions.
以及敢作敢当而感到骄傲
Coming up,
接下来
local sports star Nathan Scott
本地的运动明星内森·斯科特
speaks out regarding recent allegations against him.
就针对他的言论发表了声明
You know, it must be hard to log tapes from here, huh, Marvin?
整理录像带很难吧 马尔文
I'm someone that you can depend on.
我是你们可以指望的人
And I'm someone that can be trusted.
我是你们可以信任的人
Honey, I'm home. Let's do this.
亲爱的我回来了 我们开始吧
I told you it was realistic.
我跟你说过了这种事是可能发生的
Um, hey, honey.
亲爱的
Alex and I worked everything out.
阿历克斯和我把问题解决了
Isn't that great?
不好吗
I want everyone to know the truth,
我希望每个人都知道真♥相♥
and the truth is that I was never with that woman.
真♥相♥就是我与那个女人毫无瓜葛
Hey, do you know where Quinn is?
知道奎恩在哪儿吗
No. Sorry. I haven't seen her.
不 抱歉 没看见
Thanks for letting me stay here.
谢谢你能让我留在这里
I know it puts you in a bad position.
我知道这样让你很不好办
There's just a lot of drama at Nathan and Haley's.
只是内森和海莉的事太纠结了
It's fine. You can stay here as long as you want.
没事的 你想待多久就待多久
So, what would people say if they knew
如果人们知道你家里有个女孩
that you had a girl over you weren't actually sleeping with?
而你没和她上♥床♥ 他们会怎么说
Nobody would believe it.
没人会信的
I just want to say that I believe my husband
我只想说我相信我的老公
and I stand by him 100%.
我完全支持他
You've reached Renee. Leave a message.
这是蕾妮的电♥话♥ 请留言
I'll do whatever it takes
我会竭尽全力去证明
to prove that these allegations are false.
那些流言纯属无中生有
Hopefully now this can all go away
我希望这些流言能烟消云散
and my family can be left alone.
让我的家庭安定下来
Thank you.
谢谢
I trust you had a nice flight.
你飞得很开心吧
I have a proposition for you.
我有个提议
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表