剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Wait. You called me Katie.
等等 你刚刚叫我凯蒂
But I'm Sara! You said you loved me!
可我是莎拉 你刚刚说你爱我
No, Katie. I love Quinn.
不 凯蒂 我爱的是奎恩
Sara's gone.
莎拉早就过世了
We found it!
我们找到了
No, you found it.
不对 是你找到了
It's all yours.
都是你的了
Really? Ah.
真的吗
Open it up.
打开看看
Oh, I wish mom was here.
妈妈也在就好了
Me too.
我也觉得
Oh. Treasure!
宝藏啊
Oh, it's so cool!
太帅啦
Look at all those dimes. Oh, this is crazy!
看看这些硬币 太爽啦
Sweet! Cool.
真好 帅呆了
Look at this one. Yeah!
看这个 漂亮吧
I don't think we should keep it.
我觉得我们不能拿
Why not?
为什么呀
Well, I was thinking...
我觉得
The goonies wanted to save their homes.
七宝是想要保护他们家
That's why they needed the treasure.
所以他们才需要宝藏
So, maybe someone needs this more than I do.
所以 可以有人比我更需要这个
Having a home is important.
有一个家是很重要的
I think that's wonderful.
说得真好
But are you sure there's not anything you want to keep?
不过你确定就没有一样你想保留的吗
Um...Maybe just one thing.
可能有一样吧
I just want mama to be okay.
我想要妈妈好好的
That's all I want.
我只要这个
Me too.
我也是
Come on, let's get this buried again.
来吧 我们把它埋回去
It's nice, isn't it?
好漂亮 是吧
I remember when you found out I was opening this store.
我记得当你发现我在开店的时候
You were not very happy.
你还不高兴呢
And you like it here.
现在你喜欢这里了吧
In tree hill? Please.
你说树山镇吗 拜托
I like being near my daughter.
我只是喜欢跟女儿待在一起
Yeah, if that's your story.
对 你就蒙我吧
So, be honest with me.
所以 老实跟我说
Should I let Alexander run clothes for bros?
我应该让亚历山大经营男装吗
No, you should let Millicent run clothes for bros.
不 你应该让米莉森来
Alexander's a designer. He should be designing.
亚历山大是设计师 他应该做设计就好
Have you told him that?
你跟他说过吗
I thought I'd tell him in the next few days.
我觉得我过两天跟他说比较好
Why spoil the next few nights?
干嘛要毁了美好的夜晚
Maybe you're afraid of committing to him.
可能你不放心把自己交给他
Of having him in New York and in your world every day.
不放心让他每天待在你身边
Of falling in love.
不放心你们的感情
He's a boy, Brooke. No one's falling in love.
他还年轻 布鲁克 没人动真情了
He is.
他就动了
I'm gonna miss this.
我会想念这里的
The best part about this company
这个公♥司♥最美好的部分
has been building it with you.
就是它是我们一起创建的
Spending time with you. I used to dream about it.
跟你待在一起 是我以前就梦想过的
Thank you, mom.
谢谢妈妈
Thank you.
谢谢你
My beautiful daughter.
我的漂亮乖女儿
This mascara is defective!
这个睫毛膏真是次品
They're called tears, mother.
那叫做眼泪 娘亲
You can feel them because the botox is wearing off.
你还流得出泪说明肉毒杆菌慢慢失效了
You're such a little bitch!
你个小坏蛋
And I mean it in a good way.
我是在表扬你哦
Alexander's a good guy...
亚历山大是个好人
And he is a good designer,
他是很个好的设计师
And the line wouldn't be the same without him,
这个系列要是没有他 就不会成型的
So I'm gonna give him the job.
所以我要让他来工作
He'll report to you, of course,
当然啦 在你的领导之下
And Millicent will be the vice president.
米莉森可以做副总
You're the boss.
你就是老总
So you really think he's... falling in love?
所以你真的觉得他是 动了真情吗
I do.
我觉得是
That would be kind of nice.
那也不错
I'm a...
我
I'm so proud of you.
我真的为你骄傲
And I love you.
我爱你
And I love you, too.
我也爱你
See you soon. Okay.
回见 好
There you go.
给
Thank you, aunt Quinn.
谢谢奎恩阿姨
For what, handsome?
谢什么 小帅哥
For all of this.
寻宝啊
I know you did it all for me,
我知道是你为我准备的
And it was one of the best days I ever had.
今天是我玩得最开心的一天
Thank you. I love you.
谢谢你 我爱你
Mm, I love you, too.
我也爱你
We all do.
我们都很开心
Okay, you ready?
好了 你准备好没
There's a journal that my wife used to keep.
原来有一份我亡妻以前写的日记
It pretty much documents our life together,
记着我们在一起的日子
And it's missing.
后来丢失了
I'd like to have it back.
我希望能拿回来
Hi. I'm Mia.
我是米娅
I'm gonna be around for a while helping to run the label.
我会过来一阵子帮你经营
Miranda told me.
米兰达跟我说过了
Why don't we start by, um, listening to your record?
为什么我们不能 听听你的唱片呢
Sure.
可以
But I'm gonna need a second.
但要等一下
I...Just had my heart broken.
我刚刚伤了心了
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Jamie's asleep, and I think Haley is, too.
杰米睡了 我估计海莉也睡了
You okay?
你还好吗
Your mom had a cellphone.
你妈妈原来有一个手♥机♥
Do you know where it is?
你知道在哪儿吗
Yeah, it's in a box of stuff at the gallery. Why?
知道 在走廊的一个盒子里 怎么了
You were out late.
你迟到了
I was watching the movie again.
我又看了一遍电影
And?
然后呢
It's a good film. I like it.
是部好电影 我喜欢
And the wardrobe is unbelievable.
戏服真不可思议
Really?
真的吗
Imagine that.
想得到吗
The Wasatch Valley film festival.
瓦萨奇电影节打来的
Hello?
喂
You have 27 messages.
您有27条消息
First message.
第一条
Hi, mom. It's me.
妈妈 是我
I know you're gone...
我知道你走了
And you're not coming back, but...
再也不会回来了 可是
I was just thinking, maybe...
我只是想 也许
Somehow I could see you again
用什么方法 还能再见到你
Or be able to talk to you or hear your voice.
或者能跟你谈心 听听你的声音
I snapped at Jamie today again.
我今天又骂了杰米
And he didn't deserve it,
他不应该被骂的
And I don't know why I did it.
我也不知道为什么
But I just did.
就是骂了他
He deserves better than who I am right now.
我不该对他那么坏的
And so does Nathan.
对内森也是
Every day we ignore how truly broken this world is,
每天我们都忽略了这个世界是多么破碎
and we tell ourselves it's all going to be okay.
我们都对自己说一切都会好的
But it's not gonna be okay. I know that now.
可是一点也不会好 我现在明白了
And once you know that...
当你明白时
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表