剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Why not? She's pretty.
为什么 她多漂亮
You got a lot of questions.
你问题还真多
My turn. You got a name?
轮到我了 你的名字是
Nope.
不告诉你
I know what you're doing...
我知道你在干嘛
you're letting the poor kid win.
故意让这个可怜的小孩赢
That's what you all do...
你们总是这么做
show up, volunteer for a few hours,
偶尔出现 装几个小时的高尚
make yourselves feel good about whatever.
让你们自己好过点
So, what's your thing?
你碰上什么麻烦了
You a bad dad or something?
你是个坏爸爸还是什么
I lost my wife, a few years back.
我妻子去世了 几年之前
What was her name?
她叫什么名字
Sara.
莎拉
My mom died, too.
我妈妈也去世了
Do you want to talk about it?
你想谈谈吗
What's that gonna do?
那有什么用
I used to think the same thing.
我原来也这么觉得
I had a bunch of memories of her,
我和她有太多回忆了
my own secrets.
这是我的秘密
And I thought that if I talked about her with anyone else
我觉得如果我和其他人谈起她
that those memories would go away.
那些回忆会消失的
I wouldn't have our secrets anymore,
我再也不会有自己的秘密
and maybe I'd start to forget.
又或许我就会慢慢遗忘
And did you? Forget?
你忘了吗
Not one thing.
一点都没有
Sometimes I feel like she's still here with me.
有的时候我觉得她仍在陪着我
She is.
她在的
She always will be.
她一直都在
Moms are special that way.
这就是母亲最特别的地方
Brooke Davis.
布鲁克·戴维斯
You ready?
准备好了吗
I've been ready.
早就好了
Paul Norris.
保罗·诺雷斯
Hey, dad. It's me.
老爸 是我
Julian.
朱利安
It's good to hear from you, son. How are you?
听到你的声音真好 最近怎么样
How's Brooke?
布鲁克怎么样
She's good. We're good.
她很好 我们都很好
I'm happy to hear that.
真不错
So, I've been working.
我最近一直在工作
And I found a script that I really like.
我发现了一部很棒的剧本
I'm thinking about sending it out.
我想出♥售♥它
Ah. Kick it out of the nest.
把它踢出窝
See if it can fly.
看看它能不能飞
I think you said to me about a thousand times when I was a kid.
我小时候你就说过一千遍了
So, dad, listen, I, um...
老爸 听着
I wanted to see if you'd want to produce it with me.
我想知道你愿不愿和我一起制♥作♥这部片子
I mean, it's nothing huge. It's an indie.
不是什么大♥片♥ 只是部独♥立♥影片
But... it's about second chances.
但内容是关于第二次机会的
And...
还有
I don't know... it made me think of us.
我不知道 它让我想起了我们
I'd like that, son.
我愿意 儿子
Very much.
非常愿意
This is some collection.
这简直就是收藏了
Look at this one... Jerry Rice.
看看这个 杰瑞·瑞斯
I got it for my birthday.
我生日收到的
I'm 7 now.
我今年7岁了
I know.
我知道
I'm sorry I missed that.
抱歉我错过了你的生日
I'm sorry I missed a lot of things over this past year.
抱歉这几年我错过了太多事
I forgive you.
我原谅你了
I always hoped you were watching.
我总是希望你能看我的节目
I never missed it. I pretended like you never left.
我一直都看 我总装作你从没离开
I like that big clock thing that hangs behind you,
我喜欢挂在你身后那个大钟一样的东西
'cause it means you're okay, even if you're still sick.
意味着你很好 即使你还在生病
I'm glad you're home again.
真高兴你又回家了
Me too, buddy.
我也是 宝贝
Surprise!
惊喜
Rachel.
瑞秋
Uh, what are you doing here?
你在这做什么
Waiting for a hello hug from my favorite boy!
等着我的小男孩给我一个拥抱
Miss Davis.
戴维斯小姐
I'm... sorry, but the test came back negative.
对不起 测试是阴性的
E... excuse me?
你说什么
You're not pregnant.
你没有怀孕
So, you and mom went to high school with grandma Rachel?
你跟妈妈都和瑞秋奶奶上的一所高中吗
Were you friends?
你们是朋友吗
Um, I'm not really sure grandma Rachel was friends with anyone.
我不觉得瑞秋奶奶是任何人的朋友
Like grandpa Dan?
就像丹爷爷一样
I'm glad they have each other.
我很高兴他们在一起
Yeah.
是啊
They're a perfect match.
他们是完美的一对
Dad...
爸爸
I have a secret.
我有个秘密
Sometimes I watch grandpa Dan on tv.
我有的时候会看丹爷爷的节目
I know I'm not supposed to. I'm sorry.
我知道我不该看 对不起
No, Jamie, it's okay. I knew you were watching.
杰米 这没什么 我知道你在看
And it's okay for you to miss him.
你想念他没什么错
He loves you.
他爱你
He loves you, too. He watched all the Bobcats games.
他也爱你 他看了所有山猫队的比赛
And... Jamie.
还有 杰米
Dad, he's different now.
爸爸 他已经变了
He helps people,
他会帮助别人
like he helped us with that lady
在那位女士的事上他就帮了我们
who was trying to hurt you and mom.
曾经想要伤害你和妈妈的那位女士
Yeah.
是啊
Well, there's things between us you can't understand, Jamie.
我们间的一些事你不会明白的 杰米
I'm not a little kid anymore.
我不是小孩子了
I understand a lot of things.
我懂得很多
I know you do.
我知道
I wish you didn't have to.
我多希望你不懂
Dad, it's only three words... "I forgive you."
老爸 只有三个字 "原谅你"
How's life in L.A.?
在洛杉矶过得怎么样
It's great.
很棒
You can be anybody you want there.
在那儿你可以扮演任何角色
And who are you?
你扮演的是谁
Rachel Scott...
瑞秋·斯科特
Dan's ex-screw-up of a wife who has changed her life
丹·斯科特曾经极其失败的妻子
with the positive words of Dan Scott.
后来被他激励 从而改变了人生
It's genius.
多天才啊
So, I guess Dan helped you step into the light
我猜丹帮你走向了光明
and get yourself right.
找到了你自己
Dan helped me step into the light
他的确帮了我很多
and get myself a personal trainer,
还给我配了一个私人教练
a driver, and a black card.
一个司机 还有一张刷不爆的信♥用♥卡♥
Same Rachel, different city.
到哪儿你都没变
So, are we gonna talk about Brooke?
我们要谈谈布鲁克吗
I mean, have you seen her?
你见过她了吗
No.
没有
And I don't want to.
我也不打算见
I know I messed up last time,
我知道我上次搞砸了
but she and Victoria blackballed me in the industry.
但是她和维多利亚偏让我在圈里混不下去
Even after I got sober, I couldn't get a gig.
我停手之后 还是什么都得不到
Then I got unsober and ended up shaking my ass on a pole.
所以我之后疯更的厉害 跑去跳钢管舞
I'm sorry that happened to you,
对于你的事我很抱歉
but none of it was Brooke's fault.
但那都不是布鲁克的错
So, what... you're on her side?
怎么 你现在站在她那边了
You were her friend.
你是她的朋友
She went out on a limb for you,
她一直站在你这边
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表