剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
jump, jump, jump
跳 跳 跳
What's up?
干啥呢
Damn, it's cold.
该死的 好冷
Anybody seen my coat?
你们看到我的外套了吗
Bear!
有熊啊
Do you think it's hibernating?
你认为熊在冬眠吗
Nah. I think it's just passed out.
不是吧 我想它只是昏过去了
Okay, here's what you're gonna do.
好了 你过来 采取点行动
Take this ski pole and jab it real hard.
拿着滑雪杖 用力戳它
I don't want to hurt it.
我不想伤害它
It's too dumb to get hurt.
它很厚实 不会受伤的
Trust me. Go ahead.
相信我 动手吧
It talks!
它说话了
Aw, man.
天啊
You leaving?
你要走了吗
Yeah. Thought I'd fly to Denver.
嗯 我得飞去丹佛
What's in Denver?
去干啥
My parents.
去找我父母
We need to talk.
我得和他们谈谈
I think that's a really good idea.
这主意不错
I hope so.
希望如此
Anyway...
总之...
I'll see you, Duprey?
我们还会见面的 对吧 杜佩雷
It's "Whitehead."
应该是怀特海德
Alice Whitehead.
我本名叫爱丽丝·怀特海德
Alice Whitehead?
爱丽丝·怀特海德
That's a horrible name.
这名字真可怕
Shut up.
闭嘴
Anyway, I guess we all have our secrets.
不管怎样 每个人都有秘密的
Believe it or not, I'm really gonna miss you.
信不信由你 我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you, too...
我也会想你的...
Alice.
爱丽丝
Bye.
再见
It's pretty magical, isn't it?
很神奇 对吧
It's so beautiful.
这里太美了
This whole trip has been perfect.
整个旅程都很完美
Well, I have to admit, I had a little help.
我得坦白 我有高人指点
Last night at the bar, Jamie gave me a gold star for luck.
昨晚在酒吧 杰米给了我好运金星
You want to see it?
你想看看吗
Yeah.
好吧
Oh, wait -- that's not it.
等等 我弄错了
That's the engagement ring I got for you.
这是我要送你的订婚戒指
Where did I put that thing?
星星到哪儿去了
Everyone says that the next thing I do,
人们都说 我们做的下一件事
the next choice I make is going to define me --
下一个选择 都会决定我们是谁
My career... My life.
决定我们的事业 生活
Well...
那么...
The next thing I want to do is ask you to be my wife
我想做的下一件事 是请你成为我的妻子
and tell you how much I love you
然后告诉你 我有多爱你
and how nothing else matters.
告诉你 我爱你胜过一切
When I look into your eyes, Brooke,
布鲁克 当我看着你的眼睛时
I see the rest of my life.
我看到了我的余生
And I see it with you.
和你共度的余生
Marry me, Brooke Davis.
嫁给我吧 布鲁克·戴维斯
Yes. Okay.
好的 我愿意
I want to so much.
非常愿意
I was hoping you were gonna say that.
我就希望听你这么说
Come here.
过来
Oh, mom, you're squishing me.
妈妈 你抱得我都疼了
Oh, I'm sorry for squishing you.
抱歉 我太用力了
Let's go sledding. Do you want to?
咱们去玩雪橇吧 想去吗
Totally. I'll go tell everyone. Okay.
当然 我去告诉其他人 去吧
Dad, we're going sledding! All right.
爸爸 我们要去玩雪橇 好的
You okay?
你还好吧
No.
不怎么好
But...I will be.
不过 我会好起来的
What do you think, Calvin? It's a long way down.
你觉得咋样 卡尔文[法国神学家] 这坡可真长
Piece of cake, Hobbes. Let's do this.
小菜一碟 霍布斯[英国哲学家] 开始吧
It sure is a long way up, mama.
妈妈 回去的路更长
No, it's just a hill.
不会的 只是爬座小山
Come on.
来吧
We'll climb it together.
我们一起爬上去
You know, I don't think you're actually supposed to
客人貌似是不能随意
replace stuff in your hotel room.
改变酒店房♥间里的摆设的
Oh, whatever. I'll be out of here soon, anyway.
管它的 我很快就不住这里了
Think I might get a place of my own --
我想有个自己的住处
Maybe stick around a while.
以便在这里再待一阵子
Sounds kind of normal and stable.
听起来像是正常稳定的家居生活
There.
好了
Perfect.
完美
Well...
呃...
Almost.
几乎完美
Say you'll go out with me, and then it will be.
如果你同意和我约会 那就真正完美了
Okay.
好吧
Yes.
没问题
[来自:米娅·卡塔拉诺]
[我觉得我们做错决定了 我很抱歉 想你]
You know what I like best about the movie?
知道我最喜欢这部电影的哪一点吗
What's that?
哪一点
You get the sense
你让电影里的每个人
that they're all gonna live happily ever after.
都拥有大团圆的结局
They are.
的确是的
You okay?
你还好吧
These aren't sad tears. They're happy tears.
我不是难过 而是喜极而泣了
All right, well, how about from now on,
从现在开始
we do smiles for happy instead?
我们只用笑来表达喜悦 好吗
What is it?
到底怎么了
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
I think it's gonna be a girl.
我觉得这次是个女孩
Oh, my...
天呐
Nice work, daddy.
干的漂亮 爸爸
You're falling asleep. Why don't you go to bed?
你快睡着了 去床上睡吧
I like it here.
我喜欢睡这里
Yeah, I like it here, too.
我也喜欢
But you sleep like a rock,
但你睡着后像石头一样沉
and you're too long to carry.
而且个子太高 不太好抱
You're mean.
你好坏
You say I'm too long, and you say I lose things.
你嫌我高 还嫌我丢三落四
But I also love you.
但我还是爱你
And the truth is that without you,
事实上 如果没有你
I'd be the one who's lost.
我也会迷失的
Nice save.
说的好
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Quinn! Quinn!
奎恩 奎恩
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表