剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Do you have a map?
你有地图吗
Thanks. Okay, we are...
谢谢 我们现在
Okay, we're here.
好吧 我们在这里
And if we just hike a few miles north,
如果我们往北走几公里
Then we'll make it to the next highway.
就会到另一个高速公路上
We can just hitch a ride home that way.
我们可以在那里找一辆车回去
I, uh, I-I don't know about that, man.
我对这一无所知 伙计
Maybe we should, uh, just -- just wait?
也许我们应该等着
'cause what if we get lost?
如果我们迷路了怎么办
Dude, I'm like a human compass, okay?
伙计 我就是个指南针
Come on.
来吧
That'll do, pigs.
这会成功的 小猪们
That'll do.
这会成功的
Wait up!
等等我
Someone wrote "Slut" All over your car in lipstick.
有人用粉笔在你车上写满了"荡♥妇♥"
It's gonna be a bitch getting that off.
一定是个发疯的贱♥人♥
You're right. Her name's Kylie.
你说的对 她的名字是凯莉
Hey, grubbs. Thank you so much for tending bar tonight.
格拉布斯 谢谢你晚上照看酒吧
No problem.
没问题
In high school, I was kind of a band geek.
高中 我就是那种乐队怪人
It's nice to come back as a cool bartender.
回来当一个酷酷的酒保真好
As a moderately cool bartender.
恰到好处的酷
It's nice to come back as a bartender?
回来当酒保好吗
Can you guys kick in for the pizza for once?
你们能付次披萨钱吗
I am unemployed, you know.
我现在失业了
Hey, I'm Kylie.
我是凯莉
Which one of you little maniacs is Marvin Mcfadden?
你们中的哪个小疯子是马尔文·麦克法登
Uh, that's me.
我是
I'm here for our date.
我来约会的
I think there's been a mistake.
我想一定有误会
Your profile said that you're tall and thin,
你的资料说你很高 很瘦
With a good body and really big...
有着健康的身体和很大的
...Hands.
手
Oh, my.
我的上[帝]
I hear there's a dance at the school.
我听说学校里要举办舞会
Do you want to go?
你想去吗
No.
不
Well, I mean, yes, but
好吧 我想 但是
It's just that...
只不过
Why are you on a dating site?
你为什么在交♥友♥网♥找伴侣
You could get a date with anyone on the planet.
你这样的想找什么样的都可以啊
You're not, like, a dude, are you?
你不是男的吧 是吗
Satisfied?
满意了吗
Oh, no. It's mom's birthday.
不 今天是妈妈的生日
I just want to say how grateful I am
我只想说我很荣幸
That you're all taking this ride with me.
能和大家一起共事
Now let's go make someone's favorite movie!
让我们一起拍出最棒的电影吧
It sounded better in my head.
还是在脑子里想想好了
Don't worry.
别担心
I'll start the slow clap for you if no one else does.
如果没人响应的话我会第一个鼓掌的
What are you still doing here?
你怎么还在这里
Well, it just occurred to me that you spent the entire day
我才想起你一整天
Making everyone else feel ready for tomorrow.
都在确保其他人明天没问题
How do you feel?
你觉得怎么样
Nervous.
紧张
I...I've been around movie sets my whole life,
我一生都在电影片场工作
But I've never been in the director's chair.
但从来没有在导演的位置上坐过
I was pretty nervous, to for my first big part.
我也很紧张 这是我第一次担任这么重要的角色
But I just kept asking myself,
但是我一直在问我自己
"How would Julia Roberts do it?"
茱莉亚·罗伯茨会怎么做
She's my favorite actress.
她是我最喜欢的演员
So who's your favorite director?
你最喜欢的导演是谁
John Hughes.
约翰·休斯
You know, "Ferris bueller,"
你知道 《跷课天才》
"Breakfast club," "Sixteen candles."
《早餐俱乐部》 《十六支蜡烛》
Those weren't just movies about teenagers.
那些不仅仅是关于年轻人的电影
They were about the struggle everyone has to find themselves.
它们是关于人如何努力找寻真我的故事
Talk about a director with a clear vision.
比起一个有着明确想法的导演
I-I'd like to make a movie half as good as his.
我的电影有他一半好就行了
Then why don't you take a cue from John Hughes?
那你为什么不站在约翰·休斯的角度想想
Clear your vision.
明确你的想法
Take the night off and come to the school.
晚上放松下 来学校吧
Maybe even dance with Brooke.
还可以和布鲁克跳舞
I don't know, Alex.
我不确定 阿里克斯
I have to find an outfit from the '80s.
我还要找套80年代的服装
Actually, I've got that covered.
事实上 我帮你搞定了
I thought you might change your mind.
我想你会改变主意的
But just so we're clear -- this is not a date.
但是我们得事先说好 这不是次约会
It's not even date-ish.
甚至不是约会性质的
Not bad.
不错
Brooke Davis -- stunning in any decade.
布鲁克·戴维斯 不管在哪个年代都光鲜亮丽
Hi, everyone!
大家好
Thank you so much for coming out and supporting the arts!
感谢你们能来支持我们的艺术节
So, please, everyone, give what you can
有钱的出钱有掌声的叫个好
And have a gnarly, totally tubular time!
享受这个激♥情♥美妙的夜晚
Where's the beef?
牛肉在哪里
Oh. Okay, um, ladies and gentlemen,
好吧 女士们先生们
Please welcome...
让我们一起欢迎
Cheap Trick! Cheap Trick!
廉价伎俩乐队 廉价伎俩乐队
You notice how Kylie smelled like strawberries?
你注意到凯莉闻上去多有草莓的味道吗
Mouth totally owes us.
大嘴欠我们太多了
It's a text from Haley.
海莉发来的短♥信♥
"How's it going with Jamie?"
吉米怎么样了
Alexander Coyne,
亚历山大·科因
This is haley James Scott.
这位是海莉·詹姆斯·斯科特
Hey. I'm a big fan. Oh, thanks.
嗨 我是你的超级粉丝 谢谢
I am -- I am, too, of your detective work with Tubbs.
我 我也很欣赏你和塔布斯出色的侦查工作
You know, this is a big night for Haley.
你知道吗 今晚对海莉很重要
When we were in high school,
我们上高中时
She was always trying to bring back the '80s fashion.
她一直想穿成80年代的样子
You got your wish!
你做到了
Oh, I did! I did.
是啊 我做到了
Um, excuse me.
我失陪一下
'Okay.
好吧
Grubbs, make me something...Strong.
格拉布斯 给我点带劲的
What? You need to see my I.D.?
不会吧 你要看我身份证吗
Grubbs, you flatter me.
格拉布斯 你就戏弄我吧
I had no idea.
我还不知道
You're 5'4" tall.
你有一米六多啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Good talk, Grubbs.
聊的很开心 格拉布斯
I swear, I'm gonna kill that kid.
我发誓要杀了那孩子
So, your profile said you like to dance.
资料上说你喜欢跳舞
Maybe after a few more drinks.
多喝几瓶后吧
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
What her profile should have said is
她资料上应该写上
"Like Millie on steroids."
像米莉嗑药了一样
It took me four hours
花了我四个小时才把
To get the smoothie out of my hair, bitch.
我头发的思暮雪弄干净 贱♥货♥
Yes, well, I'm the one who has to drive home
怎么 我可是开着
In a car with "Slut" Written all over it.
写满了荡货的车回家的人
I was just trying to increase your chances
我只是想增加你
Of getting rear-ended.
被追尾的几率
Look, I'm sorry, okay?
听着 对不起 好吗
I shouldn't have poured smoothie on you.
我是不该把思暮雪倒到你身上
I apologize.
我道歉
Truce?
休战
How american of you to pick a fight that you can't win.
你太美国了 挑起一场赢不了的战争[伊♥拉♥克♥]
And just so you know,
只是让你知道
Clay told me that he didn't believe in love.
克雷跟我说过他不相信爱情
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表