剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Listen, quinn and I have to leave early
听着 我和奎恩要早点出门
To set up for this dance,
去布置一下舞会
So Junk and Fergie are gonna come over to babysit, okay?
所以今天张科和斐济会来陪你 好吗
You only get those guys when you can't find anyone else.
你找不到其他人的时候也只能找他们了
That's not true.
不是这样的
You have fun with Junk and Fergie.
我看你跟张科和斐济玩的很开心呢
Besides, the two of them equals one responsible adult.
此外他们两个人也相当于一个能负责任的大人了
I'm not a baby anymore.
我已经不是小孩了
I'm old enough to stay home by myself.
我的年纪足够在家照看自己了
And I'm old enough to get arrested for child endangerment,
我的年纪也能以危害儿童罪被拘留了
Which would be my third strike, by the way.
对了 那可能会是我的第三次入狱
Fourth.
第四个
Morning, Jamie!
早上好 杰米
Hey, little sis!
嘿 好姐姐
It's the big day!
今天是个大日子
Oh, it's no big deal.
也没什么大不了的
Of course it is.
肯定重要啊
Today's the day we rescue the endangered arts program
今天是我们拯救树山中学快完蛋的
At Tree Hill High.
艺术节的日子
What could be bigger than that?
还有什么能比这更重要吗
I can't think of a thing.
我都想不出了
Since the theme of the dance is "Return to the '80s,"
因为这次舞会的主题是"回归八十年代"
I get to fulfill my lifelong dream --
所以我要实现我的毕生梦想了
I'm crimping my hair.
那就是卷发
While that is very '80s,
虽然这样很有八十年代的风格
You may need to rethink your life goals.
不过你还是要重新考虑下你的毕生梦想
Listen, um, we might be flying solo tonight.
听着 我们今晚可能要独自飞过去了
I got a message from Nathan and Clay.
我得到内森和克雷的消息
It seems like they're having some car trouble.
他们的车出了问题
Really? How much you want to bet that's a ploy
是吗 你有多想让他们乘飞机
To get out of wearing parachute pants?
带降落伞空投回家
I'm gonna go crimp my hair.
我先去烫发了
I'd like my margarita blended, no salt.
我要杯混合马格列特 不加盐
I'm thinking about wearing this to the '80s dance
我正在考虑穿这套服装参加今晚我高中的
At my high school tonight.
八十年代风格的舞会
Huh. What a coincidence,
真巧
'cause I actually learned everything I know about fashion
自从《迈阿密风云》重新上映后我就对时尚
From "Miami Vice" Reruns.
无所不知了
You were born in the wrong decade, my friend.
你生错年代了 朋友
Yeah, perhaps.
嗯 或许吧
But I do make the perfect date for an '80s dance.
不过我可以做个80年代舞会最棒的约会对象
Yeah.
嗯
And by "Date,"
不过"约会对象"的意思是说
I just mean a guy who wants to go strictly as friends.
一个陪同的朋友 仅仅是朋友
Yeah, I...
是啊 我
I'm just not sure that's really a good idea.
我不知道这是不是个好主意
Come on.
拜托
The best way for me to meet a hot girl
对我来说泡妞最好的方法
is to have another one on my arm.
就是先有一个辣妹在身边
It's like a magnet.
就像磁铁一样
You'd be doing me a favor.
你要帮我这个忙
Okay.
好吧
We will go as friends.
我们以朋友的名义去
Okay, cool. I'll pick you up at 7:00.
很好 酷毙了 7点我来接你
Oh, and by the way, for the whole magnet thing to work,
对了 为了让这个磁铁起作用
I'm gonna need you to salvage that train wreck.
你得先来拯救下这件衣服
Quinn?
奎恩
Quinny, are you up there?
奎恩 你在上面吗
She's pimping her hair.
她在拉头发
I hope you mean "Crimping."
我希望你在说卷头发
Listen, I have to go run some errands, okay?
听着 我要出去办事了
Please remind Quinn to stay until Junk and Fergie get here.
记得提醒她要等张科和斐济来了才可以走
Sure.
好的
Love you, baby. Have fun tonight.
爱你 宝贝 今晚玩得开心点
I will.
我会的
Hey. Was your mom looking for me? Yeah.
你妈妈在找我吗 是的
She wanted me to tell you
她想让我告诉你
That she's gonna pick up Junk and Fergie,
她会去接张科和斐济
And you can leave whenever.
你随时可以离开
Okay.
好的
Okay, little bro.
好吧 小兄弟
No hard feelings.
不用抱歉
Believe that? Jamie just cancelled on us.
相信吗 杰米不要我们过去了
He said they went another direction.
他说他们另有安排
That's cold, man. Yeah.
真让人伤心 是啊
Where were we?
我们进行到哪里了
Let's see.
一起看看
Must be a local girl.
一定要住在当地
Hair color, blonde. Eyes, blue.
头发颜色 金色 眼睛 蓝色
Rockin' bod. Oh, come on. Don't be shallow.
火♥辣♥身材 别那么肤浅
Give her an I.Q. Of at least 100
智商至少要100
And a good sense of humor.
还要有幽默感
That should be everything.
一切都搞定了
Come on, where's our perfect woman?
我们的完美女人在哪里
See, guys, that's just it. I've been going along
看到了吗 就这样 我一直很支持
With this little science experiment
让这个科学实验告诉你们
To show you that the perfect woman doesn't really exist.
完美女人根本不存在
Unless she does. Check it out. We found a match.
她存在 出来了 我们找到了一个配对
She lives in tree hill,
她住在树山镇
And it says she's "Searching for a nice guy."
上面写着她在寻找一个完美的男生
Who's nicer than you, mouth? There's no photo!
还有谁比你更好的 大嘴 上面没有照片
Of course not.
当然没有
That's because "She" Is probably a "He."
可能根本不是她 是他
Okay? Delete my profile. This was a bad idea.
删了我的资料 这主意太糟了
I know you want get home as soon as possible,
我知道你想马上回家
So I think I found us a ride back to Tree Hill.
我找了个回树山镇的顺风车
Oh, thank god.
感谢上帝
Don't thank him just yet.
别那么早谢他
You might want to wait until you see the ride. Whatever.
还是等你看到那车再说吧
Another five minutes,
再等五分钟
And you were giving me a piggyback ride.
你难道会要我坐猪车回去吗
Funny you should say that, actually.
事实上 你不幸说中了
The driver says they're real friendly.
司机说它们真的很友好
You got to be kidding me.
你不是开玩笑的吧
I wish I were.
我也想是玩笑
You boys gettin' in or what?
你们要上来吗
You're about to see just how much I love my wife.
你会看到我有多爱我的妻子
Is anyone home?
有人在家吗
I'm all alone in the house?
我一个人在家了
I'm all alone in the house!
我一个人在家了
Sweet!
太棒了
I feel bad, man, 'cause I love bacon.
我感觉很糟 因为我爱培根
And I love pork chops.
我也爱猪排骨
And I love ham, you know?
还有火腿 你知道吗
But then I met you.
但是我看到你了
Now I'm conflicted.
我现在很矛盾
Look, I know you're planning
听着 我知道你在想着
On falling insanely in love with that pig,
无厘头的爱上那头猪
But can we please talk about something else?
但是我们能说些其他事吗
Sure.
好吧
What did you have planned for Haley's birthday?
你打算怎么庆祝海莉的生日
Jamie and I bought a ton of decorations.
杰米和我买♥♥了很多装饰品
We were gonna do up the whole house.
我们本打算装饰整栋房♥子
Sounds nice.
听起来不错
I was gonna make pork ribs.
我本打算做猪肋骨的
What's going on?
怎么了
Well, bridge is out.
桥坏了
Probably flooded from the deluge we had last night.
可能被昨晚的洪水淹了
Oh. What'd I tell you?
我说的吧
Ain't nobody going nowhere for a while.
现在没有人能走得了了
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表