剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Oh, so now you appreciate me.
现在你感激我了
What happened to confrontational clay?
克雷进行了什么心理斗争
I'm confrontational because i'm protective over nathan,
我心理斗争是因为我要保护内森
And because, of all my clients,
还因为我所有的客户中
He's the last one i'd expect to be in this situation.
他是最让我省心的
And what situation is that?
那他现在什么事让你操心呢
You tell me.
该你告诉我
Ask me what's in the envelope.
问我信封里面放的是什么
I'm not here to play games.
我不是来玩游戏的
The night nathan scored 35 points against memphis,
那晚内森得了35分 赢了孟菲斯队
You threw a big party for him after the game.
赛后你为他举♥行♥了圣会
I should know. i was there.
我知道这些 是因为我在场
It got...pretty wild.
聚会进行得很疯狂
Get to the point.
说到点子上了
The pictures of what happened
那些图片记载了
between me and nathan that night
那晚我和内森发生的事
Are in the envelope.
都在信封中
Whatever's in that envelope is meaningless or fabricated,
信封里放的东西毫无意义 纯属捏造
Because we both know
我们都心知肚明
That whatever you're accusing him of doing he didn't do.
无论你如何责难他 他是清白的
Maybe you should take a look.
或许你应该看下
I spoke with john knight.
我和约翰·奈特谈过
He thinks mia's bluffing,
他认为米娅只是虚张声势
And he still wants to fold the label.
他依然想关闭录音棚
But i recommended we don't.
但是我建议不关
Why?
为什么
Because integrity and loyalty still matter.
因为诚实和忠诚依然重要
Does that surprise you. that i actually have a heart?
那使你很惊奇吗 我还有良心
A little.
有一点
And besides, i don't think she's bluffing,
此外 我不认为她在虚张声势
And she makes us a lot of money.
她让我们赚了不少钱
If i do this ,if
如果我这么做 只是如果
Your album needs to be finished in the next six months.
你的专辑就得在6个月后完成
Why did Peyton start this label, anyway?
为什么佩顿开这间录音棚
You said it was personal.
你说过这是私人问题
She thought that major labels were soulless.
她认为那些主流唱片没有灵魂
We are.
的确如此
Don't forget it.
别忘了
It's open.
门没锁
Brooke.
布鲁克
You wanted to speak with me?
你想找我聊聊
You know, my whole life,
你知道 我的一生
I wanted to get my mother to be proud of me.
我希望我的母亲以我为荣
And then one night,
有天晚上
Julian threatened to exile her from our lives,
朱利安威胁说要把她赶出我们的人生
And i would do the same to you.
我也会如法炮制
I'm just not sure it would matter.
我只是不知道这么做有没有必要
You're upset.
你心烦意乱
I have this poster hanging in my living room, paul.
我要把这个海报挂在我房♥间 保罗
Of course i'm upset.
我当然心烦意乱
And the only reason that it's hanging there
那张海报挂在那里的唯一原因
Is because you took him to see that movie,
就是你带他去看过那部电影
And for one day
那一天
That boy felt close to his father.
那个男孩觉得和他的父亲很亲近
He felt loved and appreciated.
他感觉到被爱 被珍惜
And the sad part is
让人伤心的是
That there was only one of those days.
那样的生活只有一天
Because in my book,
因为以我拙见
The day that he didn't feel that way
他没有感觉到被爱 被珍惜的那天
should be the unique one.
应该绝无仅有
Fix it.
你妥善处理吧
How'd it go at the label?
录音棚的事进展如何
I think I fixed it temporarily.
我想已经暂时解决了
Now I got to fix my sister.
现在我得为我姐排忧解难
Did you talk to david?
你和大卫谈过了吗
There's not that much to talk about.
没有必要去谈
We grew apart.
我们不一块长大
You know, we stopped laughing as much,
我们不再那样大笑
Stopped caring as much.
不再关怀如故
Did something happen recently?
最近发生了什么事情吗
One night in New York I went to go see "Spring Awakening"
那晚在纽约 我和一群朋友
With some friends.
去看了《春醒》
And after we took the subway
我们乘地铁去布鲁克林
To this ridiculous open-mike night in Brooklyn.
去看那个滑稽的即兴表演之夜
And we watched these horrible performers
观察那群蹩脚的表演者
Who, for whatever reason,
不管什么原因
Had to get onstage and be seen and heard.
他们非得上台唱唱跳跳
And as I'm watching them,
而当我注视着他们的时候
I'm thinking that I understand them.
我在想我能理解他们
You know, they -- they were messy and -- and unsure
他们 他们衣冠不整 没有自信
And maybe a little confused, but --
也许还有些彷徨
But they were doing what they needed to do,
但他们在做他们该做的事
You know, what their hearts needed them to do.
因为他们的内心所趋
And then David called my cellphone,
然后大卫打了我的手♥机♥
And I didn't want to answer.
我却不想接
You know, there was a time
曾几何时
When he would have been sitting right there,
他也是会坐在那里
And -- and I would have loved that.
而我很迷恋那一幕
But he hasn't been that guy in a while.
只是他不是从前的那个他
You guys were great together, you know.
你们是天造地设的一对
I mean, you -- you were really happy.
你们在一起的时候很幸福
And then one day we weren't.
突然一天幸福感觉却无影无踪
And I know there's supposed to be
我明白该有个实实在在重要的理由
Some big, huge, important reason why, but there's not.
来说明原因 但却真的没有
It's just a feeling that I have
我当时只是觉得
That this isn't what I want for the rest of my life.
那不是我后半辈子所要的生活
People have a right to change, Quinn.
人们有权力去改变啊 奎因
Yeah, but they also have a right to stay the same.
是 但同样他们有权保持不变
They have a right to be exactly the person
他们有权保去做他们自己
That they've always been.
保持一沉不变
Okay? I didn't change, Haley. David changed.
我没有变 海莉 是大卫变了
And now somehow I'm the one who's broken because of it.
而我是莫名其妙因此而心碎的人
So, tell me what the worst act was
那跟我说说你在即兴表演之夜
That you saw that open-mike night.
看到最烂的表演是什么吧
Come on.
说吧
There was this really angry guy
有个非常生气的人
Who sang "cat's in the cradle."
唱着"摇篮中的猫"
Yeah, I swear he was a serial killer.
是的 我发誓他是个连环杀手
When he got done, everyone clapped,
当他表演完时 大家都鼓了掌
And he, like, sneered at the people who didn't.
然后他讽刺了那些没有鼓掌的人
I guarantee you they're missing right now.
我敢保证他们现在都失了踪
I miss you, Haley Bob.
我想你 海莉·鲍勃
I miss you, too.
我也想你
You're not broken.
你不是一无所有
Thanks.
谢谢
I hope not.
我希望没有
Hi, son.
你好 儿子
I was just...
我刚要
Heading back to L.A. and I wanted to...
回洛杉矶去 我想说声
Say goodbye.
再见
Okay.
好吧
Listen...
听着
I came here to tell you
我是来告诉你
That I think you're wrong to put your relationship
你将你的私人关系排在职业生涯前面
Before your career, but...
我认为这不对 但
I think it's me who's been wrong.
我想是我错了
I wasn't around enough.
我没有在你身边呆很久
And...
而且
I was too busy
我以前太专注
Caring for fictional characters
去关心那些虚构的人物
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表