剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
I was arrogant in general.
我一直都太自负了
You didn't deserve to be fired.
但也不至于被解雇吧
Or to have a killer dunk your head and criticize your wardrobe.
也不至于被杀人犯扔海里 着装也被批评
Thank you.
谢谢
I mean it. You're welcome.
我是认真的 不用谢
I just... I feel terrible.
我只是 我很难过
You know, I know Nathan didn't want me here and...
我知道内森不想我待在这里
I want you here.
我想让你待在这儿
I left the house. I moved out.
我从他们家搬出来了
Stay here.
住我这儿吧
Yeah, I... I can't. I'm sorry.
我不能 抱歉
It's okay.
没什么
You know, I do think he was right about the suit.
知道吗 我觉得他让你穿西装是对的
So, I've been watching
我一直在注意
this little psychic bartender act you have going...
你这个神叨叨的酒保
the way you predict what people like to drink.
你能猜到人们的喜好
What's the trick?
有什么秘诀吗
It's no trick. I just pay attention to people.
没秘诀 我只是善于观察
Okay. What's my... drink?
好吧 那么我喜欢喝什么
That's easy.
很简单
You're a martini woman.
你喜欢马提尼
Uh, you detest cheap vodka.
你讨厌廉价的伏特加
And you like your martinis dirty,
你喜欢下流马提尼
the dirtier the better.
越下流越好
And you like your martinis shaken,
你喜欢摇和法制♥作♥的马提尼
a bit roughly, at that.
要用力的摇
I'm looking for a lover. You just made the list.
我在找情人 你上我的名单了
Hi, Mrs. Davis.
戴维斯夫人
I'm sorry. Do I know you?
抱歉 我们认识吗
Really? Come on.
什么 得了吧
Oh, I remember. You know my daughter.
我记起来了 你认识我女儿
Your name is Fetch or Dash or something.
你是叫费施还是戴施来着
Chase. Right.
我叫切斯 对
But I didn't just date your daughter. We were, uh, lovers.
我不止和你女儿约会过 我们相爱过
Yes. For about 30 seconds, from what I've heard.
没错 我听说持续了大概30秒
We should shave that woman's head
我们真该把这女人的毛发都踢了
and check for the mark of the beast.
看看她到底是不是人
I thought she was kind of hot.
我觉得她很性感
Hi, grungy, kind of hot bartender guy.
非主流 小性感的酒保
Four shots of tequila,
四小杯龙舌兰
no salt, extra limes.
不要盐 多加柠檬
And can you tell how I like to...
你能猜到我喜欢怎么
Mostly on top.
多数时候 喜欢在上位
Huh. Nice. You just made the list.
猜对了 你上我的名单了
Hey. You okay? No, I'm not.
你还好吧 不好
Me neither. Let's drink.
我也不好 来喝酒吧
But your sober... why did you do that?
但你在戒酒 为什么要破戒
You know that text message I was waiting for?
你知道我在等短♥信♥吧
I never got it.
没等到
Stay with me tonight, okay? Sure.
今晚陪陪我吧 没问题
Not exactly what I meant when I said,
我说"掌控你的生活"
"Take control of your life."
可不是让你喝酒
At least the suit looks nice.
不过西装看起来不错
Guess some people just don't have the fortitude.
我猜某些人就是没有勇气
My wife died.
我妻子过世了
Suddenly and unfairly.
走得很突然 很不公平
But she believed in me, and she believed in what I wanted to do.
她一直相信我 对我的目标也很有信心
So, I buried her, and I picked out her headstone,
因此 我亲手埋葬了她 为她选了墓碑
and then I went to work.
接着我又投身于工作中
So don't tell me about fortitude,
别再和我说什么勇气了
and don't lecture me about dark days
你没资格教我怎么面对黑暗的日子
because this is far from my darkest day.
因为这还远比不上我经历过的黑暗
You want to get a drink?
想一起喝一杯吗
I might be in a dark place.
也许我现在处境很糟
At least there's hope for me with Nathan.
但我和内森之间至少还有希望
I wouldn't say the same for you.
你就没我这运气了
All right. Let's go someplace fun. Come on.
好了 我们去找点儿乐子 走吧
We should call a cab.
我们该叫辆出租车
Yeah, because that's how we roll.
那可不是我们的做法
Come on.
来吧
Yes, I'd like to report a drunk driver.
我要举报一起酒后驾车
Hey. Just wanted to say goodbye to Jamie.
我是来和杰米告别的
You staying with Clay? No. A hotel.
你住克雷那里吗 没 我住酒店
Okay. I'll see ya.
好吧 再见
Quinn.
奎恩
All my life I've looked up to you, my beautiful artist sister.
我一直很尊敬你 我的美女艺术家姐姐
But I don't anymore. You seem lost to me. You seem...
但现在我不再如此了 你变了 你变得
Selfish.
很自私
I hope everything works out for Nathan.
我希望内森一切顺利
Step out of the car, please.
请从车里出来
You never called back.
你没回我电♥话♥
There wasn't anything else to say.
我觉得你没什么可说的了
Except for this... I'm sorry.
除了这句 我想说我很抱歉
Not for where I set the bar for you,
不是为搞砸你的合约抱歉
but that I didn't get you what you wanted.
是抱歉没能帮你争取到想要的
You're the best client I've ever had.
你是我最好的客户
I'm gonna miss representing you.
我会怀念为你做经纪人的日子
Yeah, but more than that...
但还不止这些
you were also the best friend I've ever had.
你曾是我最好的朋友
I'm gonna miss that more.
我会更怀念这个
Good luck.
祝你好运
Brooke, it's Millicent.
布鲁克 我是米莉森
I'm sorry.
对不起
I got arrested, and I need your help.
我被拘留了 我需要你帮忙
I can't help you.
我帮不了你
Who was that?
谁打的
Nobody.
没谁
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表