剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Millie was right.
米莉说的没错
Alex Duprey is the perfect choice
阿里克斯·杜佩雷绝对是
To be the face of the new campaign.
新活动形象代言的不二人选
Alex, Millicent Huxtable, Clothes Over Bros.
阿里克斯 我是布鲁克服饰的米莉森
Welcome Tree Hill.
欢迎来到树山镇
Thank you.
谢谢
I want you to move your stuff in, okay?
你搬进来 好吗
This is our house now, not just mine.
这里现在也是你的家 不只是我的
Quinn, what actually happened between you and David?
奎恩 你和大卫之间到底发生了什么
He used to see the world exactly the way I saw it.
他以前和我有一样的世界观
He just doesn't anymore.
但现在不是了
Ladies and gentlemen, my wife and the love of my life.
女士们先生们 欢迎我的妻子 毕生挚爱
That night after your big game against Memphis,
大胜孟菲斯的那场比赛之后
We had that party.
我们开了个派对
We were pretty wasted that night.
那晚我们都喝醉了
Yeah. So?
是 然后呢
Well, that was three months ago.
那是三个月以前的事了
She's three months pregnant, Nate.
现在她已经怀孕3个月了 内特
What do you want from me? Huh?
你到底想从我身上得到什么
Hi, Nathan.
你好 内森
You need to stop this now, okay? Do you hear me?
你必须停止这一切好吗 你听见了吗
Why are you doing this me?
你为什么要这么对我
Come on.
别这样
Brooke, I'm shaving.
布鲁克 我在刮胡子呢
Got to go. I'm late. I have a big day. I love you. Bye.
走了要迟到了 今天还有大事 爱你再见
I'm gonna kill you, Mouth!
我要杀了你 大嘴
Alex?
阿里克斯
Oh, well, at least she's awake.
还好她醒了
Alex, come on! We got to go!
阿里克斯 快点 我们得走了
Oh, my god.
天呐
Keep it down.
小点声
I'm so tired.
我都要累死了
You've been out all night? I have to sleep.
你整晚都没回来 我得一睡会儿了
But the the shower.
但是你的淋浴还开着呢
I leave it on. I like the sound of the rain.
我故意开的 我喜欢下雨的声音
Now I have to sleep. Go away.
我得睡觉了 走开
No, no. Alex, you have a photo shoot in, like, now.
没门 阿里克斯 你马上要去拍照
You have to get up.
你必须起来
I can't hear you.
听不到
I'm asleep.
我睡着了
Oh, there's a sheep.
一只绵羊
Hello, counting sheep.
你好啊 小绵羊
You're funny.
你真可笑
Well, there goes your counting sheep
好吧 你的羊没了
With your half-million dollars.
那50万美元也没了
Bye.
再见
Can I just say that I hate you? Mmhmm.
真想说 我恨你 随便
Oh, it's cold!
好凉啊
You shouldn't ve left it on, you jerk.
谁叫你一直开着 贱♥人♥
Man, that guy's such a jerk.
靠 那家伙也太贱了吧
You don't do that to no brother.
你怎么能对兄弟做这种事呢
No.
不行
Nah, you want to strip down
不行 你想不♥穿♥衣服在屋里乱逛
And parade your little flaccid business around
以此来显示你在这里的特权
That's cool.
行啊
Go ahead with your naked ass.
光着屁♥股♥去吧
But this time, you done went too far.
但是这次 你可玩过界了
It's cheap, it's mean, and it's crossing the line.
下♥贱♥ 恶毒 完全玩过了界
Okay, time to man up.
好吧 是时候像个男人一样站起来了
Emergency situation. Life or death.
紧急情况 生死存亡
What do you do?
你该怎么做
What do you do?
你该怎么做
Who do you call?
你能找谁呢
Hey, yo, Jamie Scott. I need your help.
杰米·斯科特 我需要你来帮忙
Mcfadden.
麦克法登
You're friends with Nathan Scott, aren't you?
你是内森·斯科特的朋友 是吧
Yeah, old friends. Why?
是的 老朋友了 为什么问这个
Anything going on with him?
他最近怎么样
He's in a contract year.
今年是他的合同年
Right. Whatever.
没错 这不重要
A friend of mine was having lunch yesterday.
我一个朋友昨天在吃午饭
He said he had some sort of a misunderstanding
他说在饭店里看见内森和一个女人
With a woman in a restaurant.
发生了一点误会
Okay.
是吗
It might be newsworthy.
这件事可能会有新闻价值
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑吧
Well, I had disagreement yesterday at lunch with Jerry
我昨天跟杰里吃午饭的时候还因为
Over who got the last slice of key lime pie.
谁应该吃最后一块派而争执呢
It's not exactly news.
这不算什么新闻
And you're not exactly newsworthy.
你也不算有新闻价值
He is. Check it out.
他才有 记得查一查
Mouth, if there's nothing there, there's nothing there.
大嘴 没做过就是没做过
But I figured you'd want to be the one to find out.
但我猜你是最想查明真♥相♥的
You know I didn't do anything, right?
你知道我什么都没做 是吧
I did not sleep with her or do anything else.
我没和她上♥床♥ 什么都没做
You have your arm around her.
你搂着她
I get asked to take a lot of pictures.
很多人找我拍照
You have your arm around her at a party
你在派对上搂着她
With a beer and a smile.
拿着啤酒还笑着
Haley I get it, Nathan.
海莉 我知道 内森
You got married in high school,
你高中就结了婚
And you had a son at graduation,
毕业的时候就有了儿子
And you didn't have time
你从来就没时间
To go out and party with your friends
和朋友出去玩 开派对
And... drunken sluts with perfect teeth.
还有 牙齿整齐喝高了的荡♥妇♥
I just took a picture with her. That's all.
我只是和她拍了照 仅此而已
But it looks bad, Nathan.
但这看起来遭透了 内森
And she's smart enough to know that.
她也感觉到了
You should be, too.
你也应该
What they see is who you'll be.
他们所见的是未来的你
Entertainment is news.
娱乐是新闻
Gossip is news.
八卦是新闻
Rumor is news.
谣言也是新闻
And the truth...
而真♥相♥
Well...that's negotiable.
真♥相♥是可以商榷的
Or is it?
是这样吗
You see, I say the truth is absolute.
你们看 我觉得真♥相♥是绝对的
I say the truth is not afraid.
我觉得真♥相♥就是无所畏惧
And the truth is...
真♥相♥就是
You're a murderer! A murderer... That's what you are!
你个杀人犯 杀人犯 那才是真正的你
Go ahead! Tell them the truth, Dan! Tell them what you are!
说啊 坦白吧丹 告诉大家你到底是谁
You're a murderer, is what you are!
你是杀人犯 那才是你
How do you sleep at night?!
你晚上怎么睡得着
How do you look at yourself in the mirror?!
你敢照镜子审视自己吗
Murderer! Murderer! Murderer!
杀人犯 杀人犯 杀人犯
Should we cut? Mrs. Scott? Rachel, should we cut?
要剪切吗斯科特夫人 要我们剪切吗瑞秋
No. Keep rolling.
不必了 继续拍
But the guy called him a murderer.
但是那个人说他是杀人犯
So? He is one.
那又怎样 他本来就是
Hey, I'm so happy we could make this work.
真高兴我们能请到你来帮忙
Haley's been showing me a ton of your work,
海莉给我看了好多你的大作
And I am such a fan.
我慕名已久
Thank you, Brooke.
谢谢 布鲁克
You know, I wear your designs quite a bit,
其实我也穿过很多你设计的时装
And I really feel like I can capture the energy
我真的能感受到你在设计里
That you're after with all the new designs.
所追求的那种活力
Plus, I am so excited to shoot Alex Duprey.
还有我也很高兴能给阿里克斯拍照
I mean, what is she like?
她什么样子啊
Wow. She's like...
她就是
That.
那样的
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表