剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Instead of caring for the real ones in my life.
而忽略了我生命中那些真实的人
You did fine, dad.
你做得很好 爸爸
That poster --
那海报
That was a good day for us?
那天我们是不是很开心
The best.
那是最棒的一天
I don't remember it.
我想不起来了
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's okay.
没关系
No, it's not.
不 有关系
I'm proud of you, son.
我以你为荣 儿子
You go live your life and...
继续过你的生活
Be happy.
要过得快乐
And whatever you do, don't be like me, okay?
不管你做什么 不要像我一样 好吗
I'll see you.
回头见
What'd she say?
她说了些什么
That night after your big game against Memphis,
在你和孟菲斯大战后的那晚
We had that party.
我们办了那个聚会
We got pretty wasted that night.
那晚我们都喝得烂醉如泥
Yeah. So?
然后呢
Well, that was three months ago.
这是三个月前
She's three months pregnant, Nate.
内森 她怀孕3个月了
And where will you run --
你想跑去哪里
Back to the life of a peasant harlot?
回去继续乡下妓♥女♥的生活吗
Perhaps I will.
也许我会
But should I return to a life of more meager means,
但要我回到这种道德沦丧的生活中
I will do so with my dignity intact...
我会保我的尊严 不被践踏
She's good in this. You were right.
她很有一套 你说得对
What?
怎么了
I love you. You know that?
我爱你 你知道吗
I love who you are.
我爱你的为人
I don't know how you got there, but I'm glad you did.
我不知道你是如何做到的 但我很高兴
I'm glad I did, too, 'cause you're here with me.
我也很高兴 因为你在这里陪着我
Mmm. Come here.
来
Harlot!
妓♥女♥
Leave the dress!
留下裙子
This dress is all I have.
这条裙子是我的全部
When I felt like I was nothing,
当我觉得自己一无是处时
It gave me strength and dignity.
它给于我力量和尊严
So, no matter what happens to me
所以不论我有何遭遇
Or where my life takes me,
无论我有何宿命
I'll wear this dress, and I'll be fine.
我都会穿着这裙子 我会逢凶化吉
I read your book.
我读了你的书
Did it help?
有帮助吗
It did when I sold it.
我卖♥♥了它 有点帮助
How you doing?
你怎么样
Better now.
现在好多了
I had such a crummy day.
今天真是糟糕的一天
Yeah?
是吗
Well, I think it's about to get worse.
我觉得会变得更糟
Why?
为什么
I have something I need to tell you.
我有些话得跟你说
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表