剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
I have cancer.
我得了癌症
Oh, no, no, no. It's pancreatic.
哦 不是的 是胰腺有问题
Julian?
朱利安
We don't know what tomorrow will bring.
我们不知道明天会发生什么
I want to go out with you... On a date.
我想约你出来...
Excuse me. Are you Katie Ryan?
打扰一下 你是凯蒂·莱恩吗
What's his problem?
他有什么问题
Costume malfunction.
演出服装问题
I'm not coming out!
我不会出来的
This isn't funny, Josh!
这不是在开玩笑 乔什
No, it's not!
对 不是的
What's his deal?
他想要怎样
Maybe he wants to know why his director
也许他想知道为什么他的导演
Is an hour late to set.
晚了一个小时到场
No sleep. Don't ask.
我没睡觉 别问了
Josh?!
乔什
Get out here before I tell everybody
快出来 不然我就告诉大家
Who you went home with last Saturday.
你上星期六是带谁回家的
This is bull...
这简直混(账)...
Someone find...
来个人找下...
Brooke!
布鲁克
What the hell is this?
这是怎么回事
It's the jogging scene. Is there a problem?
那个慢跑场景的服装 有什么问题吗
The problem, Brooke, is that my romantic lead
问题是 布鲁克 我的浪漫酷哥
Looks like the love child
看起来像理查德·西蒙斯
Of Richard Simmons and a village person.
和一个乡下人的私生子
Well...
看来
I guess I made a huge, stupid,
我想我犯了一个很大的 愚蠢的
Unforgivable mistake.
不可原谅的错误
Imagine that.
你可以想像一下
Brooke, this is not the costume we agreed on.
布鲁克 这不是我们说好要用的服装
Well, then, I guess I'm also a dirty, no-good liar.
那么 我想我也是个卑鄙 无♥耻♥的骗子
Good morning, Paul.
早上好 保罗
What? That's it? You gonna handle this stupid...
什么 这就算了 你得处理这愚蠢的...
No special effects, baby.
没用特效效果 宝贝
If you like what you see,
如果你喜欢你所看到的
That's exactly what I'm working with.
那我的努力就达到效果了
Um, barf.
我要吐了
I never would clap
我从来不会鼓掌
Hey, Tay, it's your mother. Again.
喂 泰 又是妈妈打来的
Call me, honey.
回我电♥话♥ 宝贝
It smells suspiciously like
这味道闻起来很像
birthday chicken-dumpling soup in here.
生日鸡布丁汤
Well, I was feeling particularly energetic this morning,
哦 我今天早上感觉精力特别充沛
And it's the least I can do for having missed your birthday.
而且这是我为错过你的生日至少能做的事
Well, you didn't miss my birthday, mom.
哦 你没有错过我的生日 妈妈
I just didn't get your message
我只是没有收到你的信息
Because I was at that fundraiser.
因为我在那个筹款会上
Same difference. We didn't speak on your birthday.
这没区别 我们没在你生日那天说过话
First time ever.
这可是第一次
Well, I would continue to argue with you,
我会跟你争下去的
But I really want soup.
但是我很想尝尝这汤
So can I please stir the dumpling batter?
那么可以让我来搅拌汤团面糊吗
Ah, you know you can, sweetie.
你知道你可以的 甜心
It's always been a two-person recipe, baby.
这总是一个两人菜谱 宝贝
Hey, mom. I love you.
妈妈 我爱你
Oh...Good...Lord.
主啊
You have been saying that every 10 minutes
自从你知道我得了癌症后
Since you learned I have cancer.
你每隔十分钟就要这样说一次
I'm not gonna keel over in the soup pot, Haley.
我不会在汤锅旁晕倒的 海莉
Okay. But in case I do...
好吧 以免我真的昏倒了...
...I love you, too.
...我要说我也爱你
Now, let's not be morbid.
好了 让我们不要悲观
Stir.
你来搅
Dressed to kill at 9:00 in the morning.
在早上九点穿的这么迷死人
Either you met a boy or...
要么你遇到了个男孩或者
You met a boy.
你遇到了个男孩
I met an agent. A very cute agent.
我碰到一个经纪人 很帅的经纪人
With a very expensive car
他有一辆名贵跑车
And a very naked ring finger.
还有没戴婚戒的无名指
And did this miracle of nature and bachelorhood
这个造物者的奇迹和单身汉
Sign you to his agency?
签你进了他公♥司♥没有
I'm meeting with him this morning.
我今天早上要去跟他见面
He'll either sign me or marry me.
他要么会签我要么会娶我
Either way, this just might be
不管怎样 这可能是我
the first day of the rest of my life.
新生活的第一天
S-o-o-o...
那么
Shall we get to the elephant in the room?
我们去找那间屋里的大个子吗
Sure.
当然
His name is harold, and he's very sweet.
他叫做哈罗德 而且他很可爱
He never forgets, but he's very forgiving.
他这人记仇 但是也很宽容
Mm-hmm. And on that note...
嗯 考虑到这点
I'm really sorry I asked you out.
非常抱歉那次约你出来
It's okay.
没关系的
No, it's not. I had too much to drink.
不 我不对 我喝了很多
And Haley was at Tric giving this kind of "Carpe diem" Speech
海莉在Tric奖做所谓"及时行乐"的演讲
that just makes you want to stand on your desk
那只能让你想站到课桌上
And tear the pages out of your textbook.
把课本一页页撕下来
And I just...
而我只是...
I got carried away.
我得意忘形了
Well, I was flattered.
哦 我当时有点受宠若惊
Seriously.
说真的
It's just...
这只是...
Skills.
技巧
Actually, it's more Millicent.
实际上 更多是关于米莉森
You were just jealous of her hanging out with Owen.
你只是嫉妒她跟欧文在交往
Look...
好吧...
I really like you.
我真的很喜欢你
But I would rather be your partner in crime
但是我宁可做和你一起疯的伙伴
Than your rebound.
而不是你的替补女友
Wheel man or bag man?
你去开车还是拿袋子
Bag lady. No. Bag...Woman?
提袋女士 不 提袋女人
I'll just take the food.
就让我拿着食物
What are you looking at?
你在看什么
It's your mom's funeral arrangements.
这是你妈妈的葬礼安排
She left them here on the desk.
她把它放在了桌子上
It's like contracts.
这就像合同一样
This is how it ends, huh?
这就是的结局 是不
With a line-item total.
列出一串物品清单
Hales, it's okay.
海莉 没事的
I can... I can read through this stuff.
我能够 能够把它们看一遍
How am I supposed to do this, Nathan?
我该怎么面对 纳森
The same way you always do...
就像你一直做的那样
Gracefully and courageously...
优雅而且勇敢的
And with me at your side every step of the way.
还有我会一直陪在你身边
Okay?
好吗
Okay.
好的
So, Mr. Agent...
那么 经纪人先生...
Tell me this is just the beginning of a beautiful relationship.
告诉我这只是一段新恋情的开始
"Let's not be morbid"?
"让我们不要悲观"
You left your funeral arrangements lying around, mom.
可你却乱丢遗嘱 妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom! Mom!
妈 妈
Mom! Mom! No, no, mom. Hey! Hey!
妈 妈 别这样 醒醒
Nathan! Nathan!
纳森 纳森
Nathan!
纳森
It's just amazing how difference between
原来快乐的一天和抑郁的一天
a good day and a bad day can come down to a good, long...
完全取决于睡眠 这太令人惊讶了
Ouch!
疼
Oops. You were saying?
抱歉 你刚才说什么
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表