剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
We're not going anywhere.
我们永远都会在你身边
I promise.
我保证
You're taking good care of my daughter.
你一直对我女儿很好
Ooh, I remember the day
我还记得你向我们征求同意
you came to ask our permission to marry her.
把女儿嫁给你的那天
You were so nervous.
你那时很紧张
Yeah.
确实
But I looked into your eyes,
但当我注视着你的眼睛
and I just knew.
我就知道
What did you know?
你知道什么
That you were gonna change my daughter's life.
你会改变我女儿的一生
And I was right.
我的看法是对的
You we responsible for raising the woman
是你养育了这个
that changed my entire world.
改变我全部生命的女人
I'll never forget that, Lydia, ever.
我永远不会忘记 莉蒂亚 永远
Thank you for saying yes.
谢谢你当初的同意
Oh, come on!
拜托
That's just not possible.
这怎么可能
What's not possible?
为什么不可能
Are you referring to my three consecutive strikes
你是在说我的三连击
or just that particular strike?
还是刚才那个完美的全中
All of the above. Ah!
两者都是
Just glad we didn't put money on it.
庆幸没跟你赌钱
This was a bad idea.
这是个馊主意
No, this was a really good idea.
不 这主意真不错
Thanks for cheering me up, Owen. I needed it.
谢谢你让我高兴起来 欧文 我正需要
God!
该死
I can't even remember the last time I laughed.
我都记不得我上次笑是什么时候了
You know he's not gone yet.
你知道他还在等待
Mouth.
大嘴
You shouldn't give up on him.
你不该放弃他
And you can't just sit around waiting for him to forgive you.
你不能坐等他来原谅你
Look, I understand.
听着 我懂
As an addict,
身为一个有毒瘾人
I've ruined a lot of important relationships in my life.
我毁掉生命中众多次重要感情
That's why, if he's important to you,
因此 如果他对于你很重要
you got to at least try to get him back.
你至少要去试着挽回他
I don't know how to get him back.
我不知道该如何挽回他
Just remind him of the girl he fell in love with.
只要让他想起那个他曾爱着的女孩
Show him you're still that girl...
证明你还是那个女孩
Or that you're working hard to try to find her.
或者你正在努力找寻原来那个她
You do that,
如果你能做到
I guarantee he'll look at you the way he used to.
我相信他会像之前那样爱你
Do you mind if we get going?
你介意和我一起去吗
Not at all. You're killing me anyway.
非常介意 这会害我的
This is embarrassing.
这会很尴尬
Thank you, Owen.
谢谢你 欧文
How's it going?
你那边怎么样了
This place is crawling with agents.
这地方被经理人包围了
They're like vultures.
他们就像秃鹫那样盯着肥肉
Well, just remember, you're one of them.
记住 你也是他们中的一员
Are you circling anyone right now?
你有盘旋的猎物了吗
I've had a few meetings.
我和一些人见过面了
I really missed you. I needed to hear your voice.
我真的想你 我想听到你的声音
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
真的
I like that. And I miss you, too.
我喜欢听 我也想你
Hey, babe, I gotta go.
宝贝 我要挂了
I have a few more players to meet with,
我还有些球员要见面
but I'm coming home tomorrow.
不过我今晚会回家
I'll be waiting. Bye.
我会等你的 拜
All right, bye.
好的 拜
Hey, that was a great match.
你好 比赛很激烈
Hey, Grubbs.
格拉布斯
Miranda says you're torturing her.
米兰达抱怨在你折磨她
Knock it off, okay?
手下留情 好吗
Really? No. I'm kind of loving it.
真的吗 其实我还蛮喜欢的
Hi, friendly faces.
好朋友们
Do you guys mind if I play third wheel for a little while?
不介意我当一会儿电灯泡吧
I'm not ready to go home yet.
我还不准备回家
Yeah, you just missed my Millie rant.
你刚错过了我关于米莉的那段
I want to hear the Millie rant.
我想再听听
Oh, we've moved on to the Julian rant.
还是听朱利安的这段吧
Ooh, great. Can you at least start from the beginning?
那太好了 你能从头开始吗
You didn't miss much.
你没错过很多
I was just saying
我才刚讲到
that sometimes our relationship seems so simple and easy.
有时我们的关系看起来单纯且简单
But no matter what, it just turns into a big mess.
但不管怎样 现在变得一团糟了
And there are days that I want to dive into that mess,
有些日子我想陷入到这一塌糊涂之中
but then, other days, I can't help but wonder
但又有些时候 我不禁想
if maybe we're just two people who don't work as a couple.
如果我们只是不适合做情侣
But you love him, right?
但你确实爱她 不是吗
Like you don't even know.
我真的不知道
Then don't wait.
那就别再等待了
Life's too short to play games.
生命苦短 勿失良机
If you love somebody and you want to be with them,
如果你真的爱他 想和他在一起
then go get them.
勇敢地去追求
Deal with the mess later.
回头来处理烂摊子
We don't know what tomorrow will bring.
我们不知道明天会发生怎样
Well... here I am.
我来了
Standing in front of a crowd in my underwear.
穿着内衣站在人群前
Feeling vulnerable?
感觉受到伤害了吗
I'm hot, and you're talented.
我很性感 你很天才
And if I can do it, so can you.
如果我能做到 你也可以
Which is the reason I'm standing here...
我站在这的原因
because I believe in you.
是因为我信任你
Maybe it's time for you to believe in yourself.
可能你也该相信自己一回了
Bugger off.
滚开
Sorry. Bad habit.
抱歉 坏习惯
You're forgiven. It was a long day.
没关系 真是好长的一天
But at least we got through it, right?
但至少我们撑过来了 不是吗
Barely. I'm so tired.
差点就没 我累死了
Hopefully tomorrow I'll be better-rested.
希望明天我能好好休息
I can't believe a bunch of patio-furniture salesmen
我不敢相信一群露台家具销♥售♥员
kept you up all night.
能让你整晚睡不着
Actually, it wasn't just the patio-furniture guys.
说实话 不仅仅只是这些人
I kind of slept with Alexander last night.
昨晚我和亚历山大上♥床♥了
"Oh"? Why'd you say it like that?
你怎么是这个语气
How did I say it?
什么语气
I don't know, kind of sad-sacky,
我不知道 似乎有点失落
like maybe you're a little jealous.
貌似你有点嫉妒了
Alex...
阿里克斯
I'm kidding. Relax.
放轻松 我开玩笑的
Let's change the subject.
换个话题聊聊
How are things with Brooke?
你和布鲁克怎么样了
Obviously, we still love each other.
很明显 我们还爱着彼此
But every time we get too close, one of us puts up a wall.
但每当我们彼此走近 总有人竖起防备之墙
And it's not easy being on the other side of that wall.
站在墙另一边的人可不好受
So tear down the wall.
那就把墙拆掉
You don't understand.
你不懂的
When Brooke Davis puts up a wall,
当布鲁克·戴维斯竖起防备之墙
that thing's not coming down until she's ready.
只有当她准备好拆墙才会有可能
And you have to wait. That's fair.
那你得等下去了 很公平
I got to get some sleep.
我得去睡会了
Julian, if I thought you and Brooke were really just friends,
朱利安 如果我认为你俩只是朋友
Alexander wouldn't have been the one in my bed last night.
亚历山大就不会是昨晚睡在我床上的人了
Good night.
晚安
Alex...
阿里克斯
I'll walk you to your room.
我送你回房♥间
Can I help you?
我能帮你吗
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表