剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Previously on "One Tree Hill"...
《篮球兄弟》前情提要
Where did you even get this?
你从哪里搞到这个的
It was e-mailed to me this morning.
我今天早上收到的邮件
Julian, we're being blackmailed.
朱利安 我们被敲诈了
You filmed us having sex?
你把我们做♥爱♥的过程给录下来了
You found my computer?
难道你发现我的电脑了
No. But someone did.
没有 但是有人发现了
And now Julian and his father are being blackmailed
而且现在多亏了你 朱利安和他老爸
for $1 million dollars thanks to you!
被人敲诈了一百万
We just said we were getting the tape out there.
我们约定的只是拿走那盘带子
The plan was never to blackmail these people for money.
借机敲诈可不在计划之内
Look, we got to tell Brooke, all right?
我们得告诉布鲁克 好吧
She's got no idea...
我们的事她一无所知
Look, I told Brooke I was taking a lover.
好吧 我给布鲁克讲过我在谈恋爱
You just need to relax.
放轻松点
I came home for you because I love you.
我是为了你回来的 我爱你
It's just, things are different.
现在 情况不同了
Is there someone else?
你爱上别人了吗
Maybe.
也许吧
Is you, isn't it? Yes, but...
是你 对吧 是的 但
Thanks for sleeping with my girlfriend, buddy.
谢谢你在床上照顾我女朋友 兄弟
I'm being deported.
我要被驱逐出境了
Marry me.
嫁给我
What did you just say?
你刚才说什么
Marrying me fixes everything.
嫁给我能补救一切
Somebody bought your portrait. She's right there.
有人买♥♥了你的肖像照 她在那儿
Remember the tennis player that wouldn't take no for an answer?
还记得那个不死心的网球运动员吗
She is the girl who bought my portrait tonight.
今晚买♥♥走我肖像照的就是她
That Katie girl?
那个叫凯蒂的女孩
Why do you have a photo with her?
为什么你会有跟她的合照
Because it's not her.
因为这不是她
It's Sara.
这是莎拉
Even though she doesn't show it all the time,
尽管你妈妈不怎么表现出来
deep down inside, your mom is still very sad
但其实因为你外婆的过世
that your grandma died.
你妈妈还在伤心难过
Mom's gonna be okay, right?
妈妈会好的 对吧
Yeah, she's gonna be fine.
是的 她会好的
Welcome to Brooke's Spa.
欢迎来到布鲁克水疗馆
We hope you enjoy your stay.
希望您对我们的服务感到满意
Trust me, it's great for the skin.
相信我 这对皮肤很好的
In that case...
如果真是这样
Seriously?
拜托
That thing has been ringing nonstop.
那玩意儿一直在响
Didn't the shoot just end?
电影不是都拍完了吗
Yeah, but editing just started.
是啊 但后期开始了
You just did the thing.
你又做了那个动作
What thing?
什么动作
Whenever you're passionate about something, your eyebrows tighten up.
当你热衷于某事时 你眉毛会皱在一起
I saw it a lot on set.
在拍摄现场你常这么做
And even though I think it's kind of sexy, I'm worried about you.
尽管我觉得那很性感 但还是挺担心你的
Why? Because I'll never win the world poker championship?
为啥 因为我不会赢得世界扑克大赛吗
No. Because when you're passionate about something,
其实是因为 当你热衷于某事时
you put everything you have into it.
你会全身心的投入其中
Have you stopped for one second to relax?
你难道不需要休息吗
Yes. For about five hours every night.
我有休息啊 每晚大概睡5个小时
Sleeping doesn't count.
晚上睡觉不算
I'm serious, Julian.
我是认真的 朱利安
I need you to take care of yourself
我需要你照顾好自己
because I want you to live for a long, long time.
因为我希望你能活得健康长久
Well, I will as long as I have you.
我会的 只要能跟你一起
Brooke's Spa will always be here to help you recuperate.
布鲁克水疗馆将会竭诚为您服务
Alexander did what to Victoria?
亚历山大对维多利亚做了什么
Actually, it was Victoria doing things to Alexander.
其实 应该是维多利亚对亚历山大做了什么
Totally ew but totally awesome.
是挺恶心 不过也很赞
And you and Josh made a sex tape.
你居然跟乔什拍了色情带
I don't know which is worse.
我都不知道哪个更糟了
I do. But just for the record, Josh made the tape.
我知道 带子是乔什拍的
I just suffered through it.
我全程受罪
No way.
怎么可能
Yes way.
事实就是这样
Oh, I almost forgot.
差点忘了
Skills punched out Melvin.
斯奇尔斯揍了马尔文一顿
It's illegal. It's not.
这不合法 怎么会
It's absolutely illegal for me to marry someone just to stay in the country.
为拿绿卡而结婚绝对不合法
Not if there are real feelings involved.
如果是真心相爱而结婚就是合法的
Look, it's late.
今天就到这里
Take the night to think about it.
你回去好好考虑一下吧
You can say "I do" in the morning.
明早可以告诉我"我愿意"
Someone's up early this morning.
某人今天起得很早啊
Nervous for your music-video shoot?
因为你的音乐录影带拍摄而紧张吗
You'll do great, Hales. You always do.
你会拍得很棒的 海莉 你总是很棒
Have a good run, dad.
老爸 跑步愉快
Thanks, buddy.
多谢 伙计
So, mom, what's for breakfast?
妈妈 早餐吃什么
What do you think? It's our new campaign.
你觉得怎么样 这是新一轮的宣传
I'm calling it "The blunder down under."
我决定称之为"身下的大错"
I think my hair looks amazing,
我觉得我发型很赞
but that flag needs to be much bigger.
但那面国旗绝对是画小了
Mother!
老妈
Brooke.
布鲁克
He's half your age.
你年龄是他的两倍
Lucky me.
我真是幸运
I'm serious. What are you thinking?
我是说真的 你到底在想啥
I'm sorry you're offended that Alexander and I are lovers now.
我和亚历山大做情人冒犯了你 我很抱歉
No, I'm just offended that you decided to display that love
不 我只是很不爽你在我众多朋友面前
in front of all my friends.
大秀恩爱
Oh, please. Cougars are in now.
拜托 现在熟♥女♥当道
Morning, Brooke.
早上好 布鲁克
Doughnut?
要甜甜圈吗
Have fun with your "cub."
和你"崽崽"玩得愉快
Please.
求你了
You've got 30 seconds.
你有30秒的时间
You're used to working in that timeframe, right?
你总是按30秒行事 不是吗
Last night isn't what you think.
昨晚不是你所想的那样
What I think is you're a jerk.
我认为你是个混♥蛋♥
What I saw was you making out with another guy.
我亲眼看到你和一个男人亲热
Haven't you ever done something that you didn't mean to do?
难道你就没有做过身不由己的事吗
Yes. I had sex with you.
做过 比如和你上♥床♥
I would appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone what you saw.
如果你不把这件事传出去 我会很感激的
Yeah? Well, I'd appreciate it
是吗 如果你不拍什么录像带的话
if you didn't tape me having sex with you.
我也会很感激你的
Oh, wait. You already did.
等等 你已经拍了
I shouldn't have done that.
我的确不应该那么做
And I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
But I'm asking you, please... don't tell anyone.
但我求求你 千万别告诉别人
Josh is gay.
乔什是同志
Alex, I understand you're upset.
阿里克斯 我理解你的沮丧
True, but I also caught him
对 但是我还看见
sticking his tongue, down some guy's throat
他和一个男人舌吻
are you sure it wasn't a boyish-looking girl?
你确定那不是一个很中性的女孩
It was a guy. Maybe you'll meet him at the wrap party.
是个男的 可能你会在庆功宴上见到他
There's not gonna be a wrap party.
根本不会有庆功宴
No wrap party? Kind of cheap, isn't it?
没有庆功宴 太寒酸了吧
Not really. Considering there are two leads
不觉得啊 因为有两个高层
decided to cost the film an extra million dollars
决定多花一百万
with their sex tape.
去赎回他们的性♥爱♥录像带
Josh made the tape. I just suffered through it.
乔什录的带子 我全程受难而已
You can also suffer through no wrap party.
有没有庆功宴对你来说都一样
It's kind of creepy, right?
这太可怕了 是吧
That this Katie girl looks just like Sara
这个叫凯蒂的女孩长得好像莎拉
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表