剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Or about something you hate -- anything.
或者是你讨厌什么 随便说点
I hate traffic.
我讨厌堵车
You know what? You're right.
你知道吗 你其实是对的
It is a perfect day for a walk.
这简直是散步的绝佳时间
Victoria? Alexander? Millicent?
维多利亚 亚历山大 米莉森
Really?!
别闹了
Please tell me Millicent is not in there, too.
别告诉我米莉森也不在
Nope. She's in new york.
不在 她在纽约
And unfortunately, honey,
亲爱的 很不幸
I think I need to start thinking about going back, as well.
我想 我也要考虑回去的事了
Why?
为什么
Well, because the men's line is finished,
因为男装系列已经完成了
And, uh, the offices to our multimillion-dollar company
再说 我们数百万资产的公♥司♥
are in New York.
办公室也在纽约
Well, what about your cub?
你的小崽崽怎么办
I want to run clothes for bros.
我想经营男装系列
I designed it, and...
衣服我设计的
We designed it,
我们设计的
And -- and no one can sell it better than me.
如果要卖♥♥衣服 没有人会比我更合适
You want to run clothes for bros.
你想经营男装系列
That's right.
对
And, um...
还有
I want to run it from New York.
我要在纽约经营
With Victoria.
和维多利亚一起
It's all a lie.
这是个弥天大谎
Me and Josh, our relationship.
我是指我和乔什的关系
See, he kind of made this sex tape of us,
他录了我们的性♥爱♥录像带
and I thought if we were together,
我想如果我们在一起
maybe it wouldn't look so bad.
这事儿就没那么糟糕
Yeah, I've seen it.
是啊 我看过了
You're prettier in person.
你本人更漂亮
Well, I just -- I want someone stable, you know?
我只是 想要一个稳重点的
Someone who's normal and reliable
一个平凡可靠的人
And has, like, a regular job.
比如说 有固定的工作
Like a bartender?
比如说调酒师
You're flirty like me. I like that.
你和我一样风♥骚♥ 我喜欢
But you have a girlfriend.
但是你有女朋友了
A famous, gorgeous, rock-star girlfriend.
她还是著名的优秀摇滚歌♥星
Had...
曾经是有过
As in not anymore.
已经是过去式了
Cheers.
干杯
Oh, I was thinking about
我还在想
the finality of it all.
事情最终会发展成什么样子
How somebody can leave your world in the blink of an eye
一个人怎么可能眨眼间就离开你的世界
and be gone forever.
还从此一去不复返
It's...
这
It's too enormous to think about.
我还有点不能接受
It's too hard.
这太难了
And then we're just supposed to go on, right?
我们本来是应该继续 对吧
Like, just...
就像
deal with it.
问题解决了一样
I mean, really you're supposed to be sad
我想说 你是应该伤心
for about as long as the flowers last,
悲伤无止境
and then, oh, time to go back to telling jokes
是时候回去讲讲笑话了
and reminiscing about the old days.
顺便追忆过去
I don't have any jokes to tell.
我没有任何笑话可讲
As a matter of fact,
事实上
I hope I never hear another joke as long as I live.
我这辈子都不想听到玩笑了
And the old days are just...that.
过去的已经过去了
They're old days that are...
逝去的就
gone.
不再复返
Check it out.
看
"You can just score your touchdowns, Mr. Big shot,
大腕先生 你可以只算你触地的次数
because math don't care and neither do I."
因为数学和我都不在乎
it's not gonna change anything, Nathan.
内森 这没有用的
Whatever prize you find in that box
不管你在盒子里发现什么
is not gonna fix me.
都不治好我的心病
Why not?
为什么不能
It fixed me.
它治好了我啊
What's going on?
在干嘛啊
Just doing laundry.
刚洗完衣服
Car got towed.
车被拖走了
Car got towed?
车被拖走了
Yeah, it's a long story. I got it back.
说来话长 不过我拿回来了
Check it out.
看这个
These are my son's pants.
这就是我儿子的裤子
The guy sees the world from down here.
看得出来他不是很高大
I haven't had the heart to tell him
我都不忍♥心对他说
that the NBA's probably not in his future.
NBA似乎并不适合他
Oh, I don't know, dude.
伙计 我不知道
Spud Webb, Muggsy Bogues.
斯巴德·韦伯 马格西·伯格斯
I love it when you talk diminutive NBA point guards.
我喜欢你谈论NBA小个儿后卫的样子
So has Julian heard about Wasatch yet?
瓦萨奇电影节有消息了吗
No. And how do you know about that?
没有 你怎么知道的
I ran into him yesterday.
我昨天去找朱利安了
That's all he could talk about.
他满口尽是这事儿
Well, he hasn't heard,
他还没听说
but I did see a rough cut of the movie
但是我看了初步剪辑的电影
And it's really good.
很好看
Nice.
很好
How's Haley?
海莉怎么样了
Oh, she's pretty much the same as last week.
她的情况和上周差不多
The doctors say that depression is different for everybody,
医生说抑郁症在每个人身上的表现都不同
but...one day she might just...feel better.
但是 总有一天她会好起来的
They just don't know when that day will be.
只是不知道这一天要等多久
Well, let's hope that day's today.
让我们祈祷 就是今天吧
Yeah.
好
How are you and Jamie?
你和杰米怎么样了
I'm doing okay.
我还好
I mean, I know she's not herself,
我知道海莉状况不好
but Jamie's struggling with it.
但是杰米也在努力
He doesn't understand
他不明白为什么
why his mom is not his mom anymore.
他的妈妈不再是他的妈妈了
His whole life,
在他的生活中
she's been nothing but consistent and sweet.
海莉一直是亲切又坚强的
And he can't be too thrilled about his dad
他爸爸把他的袜子都变成了粉红色
turning all of his socks pink.
他肯定不会高兴的
You got to
伙计
separate the colors from the whites, buddy.
你要把白色的衣服和有色的分开
Yeah.
是
Other than that, I'm proud of you.
除了这一点 我以你为傲
You're exactly what Haley needs right now.
海莉现在就需要你这样的
Well, she's always been everything to us.
她对我们来说 一直很重要
Now it's time for us to be her everything.
现在我们要成为她坚强的后盾
In sickness and in health, right?
无论疾病或健康 对吧
For better or worse.
无论好坏
For better or for worse,
无论好坏
to have and to hold,
一生相随
to love and to cherish,
相爱相依
until death do you part?
至死不渝
I do.
我愿意
Where do you think we should look?
你觉得我们应该从哪里找起
I don't know.
我不知道
You check the bleachers, I'll look over here.
你去检查露天看台 我去那边看看
Okay!
好的
You find anything yet?
你找到什么了吗
Not yet! You?
没有 你呢
No...
没有
Wait! Over here!
等等 这里
I found another one!
我找到另外一个线索了
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表