剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
What's gross?
什么恶心
The thought of my mother having sex.
幻想我老妈做♥爱♥的场景
Yeah, well, I don't think it's gross.
我不觉得有什么恶心的
I mean, she's an attractive older woman, Brooke.
我是说 她是个很有吸引力的熟♥女♥ 布鲁克
Oh, okay. Stop.
好吧 停
I cannot talk about my mother and sex with you.
我不能和你讨论我老妈还有性
It's nice that you're being so sweet about her,
你一直袒护她颇有君子风度
but you need to stick to what you know,
但你得把心放在你在行的东西上
which is designing super-hot clothes
也就是设计超棒的衣服
and sleeping with skanky actresses.
还有和讨厌至极的女演员上♥床♥
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, check this out. I kind of like it.
看看这个 我蛮喜欢的
You filmed us having sex?
你把我们做♥爱♥的过程给录下来了
You found my computer?
难道你发现我的电脑了
No. But someone did.
没有 但是有人发现了
And now Julian and his father are being blackmailed
而且现在多亏了你 朱利安和他老爸
for $1 million thanks to you!
被人敲诈了一百万
What?
什么
How could you? It's my career.
你怎么能 这是我的事业
It's Julian's career, and Paul's,
是朱利安的事业 是保罗的事业
And all the people that worked so hard on this film.
是所有为此电影工作的电影人的事业
They put everything they had into this project,
他们付出了一切
And now you've just jeopardized everything.
可是你现在毁了这一切
This is not my fault, okay? My computer was stolen.
这不是我的错 好吗 我的电脑被偷了
Not your fault?
不是你的错
Okay.
好吧
But here's what I don't get --
可是我还有一点不明白
why would you make a tape of yourself having sex
你床上功夫那么差
when you suck at it?!
录下来干嘛
At least try to be professional about this.
在公共场合还是要做做样子吧
This guy?
这个人
He's laughing at me.
他在笑话我
Why do you say that?
你为什么那么说
Oh, you ready?
准备好
Remember all that stuff that was on Josh's computer
记不记得今天早上乔什
that he was freaking out about this morning?
为电脑丢失大动干戈的事吗
Wait for it.
听好了
He and Alex made a sex tape,
他和阿里克斯录了一个性♥爱♥视频
And now we're being blackmailed to keep it under wraps.
为了不让它流传出去 我们被敲诈了
Oh-ho, no.
不
Go ahead. You can laugh at me now, too.
来吧 你现在也可以笑话我了
you warned me about Alex.
你提醒过我要小心阿里克斯
You told me I shouldn't work with her.
还告诉我说不要和她共事
Maybe you were right.
也许你是对的
Maybe I should just let her fail.
也许当初我该任她沉沦下去
Hey, the tape might even bring the movie some free publicity.
这个录像也许能为电影免费宣传一下呢
Hey, whoever said "There's no such thing as bad publicity"
说"世上没有不好的宣传"这句话的人
was never on a sex tape.
绝对剔除了性♥爱♥视频
Trust me.
相信我
You have to help her.
你得帮帮她
Look, I know you're disappointed in her right now,
听着 我知道你现在对她很失望
but I bet she didn't do this on purpose.
但我敢说她绝不是故意这么做的
And I bet that deep down in your heart,
而且我敢说你内心深处
You want to help her.
还是想帮她的
So do it.
那就帮她吧
You really mean that?
你真是那么想的吗
This is not a test, Julian.
这不是测验 朱利安
Yes. I think you should help Alex.
说真的 我觉得你该帮帮阿里克斯
So he's not laughing at me, then?
那他就不是在嘲笑我了
Well, maybe a little.
也许是在偷笑呢
Chase Adams back behind the bar.
切斯·亚当斯又出山了
Well, it's only beer, wine, and shots,
这里只有啤酒 葡萄酒和小杯酒
so I can't do that much damage.
我还能应付得来
I'll take a beer.
给我瓶啤酒
So, I'm a little jealous now that
我有点吃醋
you'll be spending your days and nights
因为"你"就快要和另一个女孩
hanging out with some other girl.
成天厮混了
What?
你说什么
Somebody bought your portrait.
有人买♥♥了你的肖像照
She's, um -- oh, she's right there.
她在 她在那儿
I am so excited you like his portrait.
我真高兴你喜欢他的肖像照
I just love it!
我一见钟情了
And now meeting the subject,
现在看到本尊
well, that makes it all the more special.
这幅照片就更显特别
I'm Katie.
我叫凯蒂
Clay.
克雷
I don't want to take up all your time on your special night,
我不想过多占用你们特别之夜的时间
and I want to see the rest of your work,
而且我还想看看你的其它作品
so please excuse me.
那么就失陪了
I like her.
我喜欢她
And she seems to like your portrait.
她看来真的很喜欢你的肖像照
I guess I'll just have to get used to letting you be with her.
我猜我得试着习惯让"你"和她待在一起
Tonight seems to be going well, huh?
今晚一切顺利 对吧
Yeah.
是啊
She's so wrong for you.
她太不适合你了
Can you, uh, just excuse me for one second?
我离开一下好吗
Sure.
没问题
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
So there's nothing we can do?
没有其它的补救办法了吗
Nope.
没了
I have to leave.
我得离开了
And sooner than later.
这是迟早的事
Well, I guess it's back to my day job.
我的上班时间到了
We'll find someone to finish the record with you.
我们会另找个人帮你完成专辑的
I promise.
我保证
I don't want anyone else.
我不要其他人
And that's both guys talking,
这话不光我作为音乐人的想法
the musician and the guy who just needs you.
也是我的真心话 我只要你
What are you doing?
你想干什么
Oh, I thought I looked hotter as a blonde.
我以为染金发会比较性感
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I told you I couldn't represent you,
我说过不会签下你了
and now you show up here uninvited,
现在你却来当不速之客
texting me inappropriately about my girlfriend?
还发短♥信♥说我女朋友坏话
I mean, who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁啊
Clay...
克雷
I can be whoever you want me to be.
你想要我当谁 我就是谁
You need to leave.
你得离开了
Now.
立刻
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I felt a connection between the two of us.
我还以为我们之间有某种联♥系♥呢
I guess...
我猜
I guess I was wrong.
我猜是我错了
Don't. Don't.
别喝 别喝
You're not gonna find any answers in there.
喝醉了也解决不了任何问题
You don't have to do this.
你没必要这么做的
Do what?
做什么
Always try to save me.
总是试图拯救我
It seems no matter what I do, I mess things up for you.
无论我做什么 我总会搞砸你的事
Trust me, I never meant to hurt you or your father
相信我 我绝对没想过要伤害你和你父亲
or the movie that we just made.
也没想过要搞砸那部电影
But now that the film's over, I'll just get out of your way.
现在电影也拍完了 我不会碍你的事了
Do what you want to do with the tape. I'll understand.
随你怎么处理那个视频 我都会理解的
Alex, it's gonna be okay.
阿里克斯 会没事的
We're gonna get through it.
我们能搞定的
And you're not going anywhere.
你也不用离开
We're gonna get through this together.
我们一起处理好这件事
I'm gonna do everything I can to help you.
我会尽我所能帮你到底
I promise.
我保证
Really?
真的吗
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表