剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Alex has to be better, or we're
阿里克斯必须表现的更好
gonna be in serious trouble here.
不然我们就麻烦大了
She will be.
她会的
I'm letting everyone down,
我让大家失望了
and I don't get drunk when I'm sad.
我难过的时候不喝酒
I sleep with boys.
但我随便跟男人睡觉
You want to get out of here?
想带我走吗
My name is Millicent.
我叫米莉森
I keep telling everybody I'm fine,
我一直在和大家说我很好
and I'm not fine.
但我并不好
So, let me get this straight.
我们直说吧
You don't want to make a record because it's too personal?
你不想录唱片 因为歌♥曲的感情太私人
That's right. Personal sells albums.
你说对了 越私人越大卖♥♥
So, make a record with me.
所以呢 跟我一起录吧
I loved you so much, Sara.
我好爱你 莎拉
You were perfect with me... and you always will be.
你是我的真命天子 永远都是
Are you okay, mom?
你还好吗 妈妈
I have cancer.
我得了癌症
Oh, no, no, no. It's pancreatic.
不可能 胰腺癌
So I've accepted it.
我认命了
You're giving up.
你这是放弃啊
No, I am not giving up.
不 我没有放弃
Maybe Quinn can take a picture of it.
也许还可以叫奎恩给你拍照留念
We can just add it to this stupid box.
然后放到白♥痴♥相片盒里
Taylor. Tay.
泰勒 泰
I, uh, know that we haven't had
我知道我们一家人很久
a family breakfast in a long time,
没有聚在一起吃早餐了
but, um, I seem to remember
但是呢 我好像记得
that there used to be at least some talking
起码以前能聊聊天
and, uh, you know, eating
自在的吃点东西
the last few times we've done this.
最后几次聚餐都是这样的啊
I don't know. Call me crazy.
我也不知道 就当我胡说的吧
I'm sorry, mom. It's just hard for us to...
对不起 妈妈 我们实在很难
I know, honey, but...
我懂 宝贝 只是
I just want to enjoy a breakfast
我想好好地享受一顿早餐
with my favorite people in the world.
与这世上我的至爱们一起共进早餐
Okay?
好不好
Okay.
好
Good.
很好
There he is.
他来啦
Finally, someone with a personality.
大人物终于出场了
So, what's for breakfast?
早餐吃的是什么呀
For you, a little bit of everything.
给你准备的 每样都有一点
Ooh, my favorite.
哦 最爱吃这个了
What's everyone staring at?
大家都在看什么呢
I think it's because that was the last piece of bacon.
我觉得他们在看最后这块培根
But don't you worry about it. They had their chance.
别管了 谁让他们自己有得吃不吃
Come with me. I want to show you something, okay?
跟我来 给你看些东西
I would like to thank all of you
我要感谢你们大家
for this scintillating breakfast conversation.
给我开的这个香气四溢的早餐茶话会
You know, it's moments like these
你们要知道 这种时刻
that we're supposed to remember.
像是最值得我们去留恋的
Hey, come back to bed.
嘿 回到床上来嘛
Why are you still here?
你怎么还在这里
Ouch. Well, someone's a little feisty.
噢 你精神头蛮好的嘛
I like it.
我喜欢
You know, to be honest, we could've used a little more of that last night.
实话说 这种精气神可以在昨晚多用点
What's that supposed to mean?
你什么意思
Well, you got to admit, I did most of the work.
你得承认 都是我在主动
It's okay, though. I mean, I slept like a baby.
不过没关系 我睡得很死
Good for you. You know who didn't sleep like a baby? Me.
你真行 你知道谁睡得不死吗 我
I got exactly 26 minutes of sleep,
我只睡了区区26分钟
and I'm filming eight scenes today.
而我今天还要拍八组场景呢
Well, I refuse to apologize for my exceptional stamina.
我拒绝为我的超强活力道歉
I'm not talking about that! I'm talking about that.
我说的不是这个 我说的是那个
The horrible noise.
恐怖的噪音
I think it's called music.
那个是音乐吧
No, when it comes through a hotel-room wall,
可它能穿透酒店房♥间的墙的话
it's called noise.
它就是噪音
So, you're not coming back to bed?
那你不打算回床上来了
Let me try to explain this to you.
我来跟你解释一下
I'm filming a movie right now,
我马上要去拍电影
so I need this thing called sleep.
所以我特别需要的就是 睡眠
And when I don't get sleep, I get bags under my eyes.
我要是睡眠不足 就会有眼袋
And those bags are gonna be documented on film forever.
眼袋会因为电影永远记录下来
Got it? Got it.
明白吗 明白
Hey, well, look on the bright side.
往好的方面想想吧
I mean, odds are no one's even gonna see this film.
比如 根本不会有人来看这部电影啊
Seriously, why are you still here?
说真的 你怎么还没滚
Have I been replaced already?
我已经被取代了吗
What?
什么
You're sitting in my chair.
你坐着我的椅子
Oh. I'm sorry. I thought you...
哦 对不起 我以为
No, no. Just a poorly timed joke.
没有事 只是个不合时宜的玩笑
You're here early.
你来得真早
Oh, I know. I couldn't sleep.
是啊 我睡不着
So... figured I'd come in
所以 想来片场
and try to steal your job.
抢你的饭碗
Can I ask you something
我能问你一件事吗
I'm not really allowed to ask anyone else?
我不方便问别人
Of course.
当然可以
Am I doing okay?
我做得还行吗
Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑
You're doing great.
你做得很好
Everyone is so proud of you, especially your dad and...
大家都以你为豪 尤其你♥爸♥ 还有
and me.
还有我
I do have one major complaint, though.
不过我还是有一件重要的事要啰嗦
You need to start dressing warmer.
你应该穿得再暖和点
'Cause if you don't, you're gonna get sick,
不然你会生病的
and then you'll get all sluggish like you do,
然后你就变得行动迟缓了
and then you'll grouch and you'll whine a little,
再然后你又闹脾气啦 发点牢骚啦
and nobody wants that.
可没人想听
I don't grouch.
我才不发脾气
Yes, you do. And whine.
你有 还会抱怨
I do whine.
我是会抱怨
A little.
有一点点
Yeah.
对
Okay, well, you probably have a million fires to put out,
好吧 可能你还有很多事情要处理
so I'm gonna get out of your way.
所以我最好离你远点
Thanks for letting me sit in your chair.
谢谢你让我享受你的宝座
Anytime.
随时欢迎
You okay?
你还好吗
No, I'm not.
不好
She's acting like there's nothing wrong,
她装作好像什么事也没有一样
like she's fine.
没生病似的
She's just trying to be strong for everyone, Haley.
她试图在大家面前表现出坚强 海莉
By giving up?
用放弃的方式吗
No. By accepting the situation that she's in.
不是 是用接受她目前病况的方式
She seems at peace with it. Well, I'm not.
她看起来很平静 可我静不下来
It's not over. She's still here.
不能就这样算了 她还没死
I'm not ready to let her stop fighting.
我还没有做好让她放弃努力的准备
Haley, I know this is hard, but this is her life,
我知道你很难过 但这就是她的人生
and the doctors told her she doesn't have much time left.
连医生都说她时日不长了
So, let's get a second opinion or third or fourth.
那就去找第二个医生 还有第三第四个
And what happens if they say the same thing?
如果他们的结论都一样呢
What if they don't? Haley.
如果不一样呢 海莉
What? I... I have to believe in something right now,
怎样 我现在需要信念支撑下去
because without hope, I wouldn't be able to breathe.
因为如果没有了希望 我也活不了
So, just let me have that, okay?
所以让我再试试吧 好吗
If we can't find someone to help her,
如果我们找不到能帮她的人
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表